Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Oyedepo The Great - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo The Great (850 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: The Bomb I Threw Last Sunday, They Were Gyrating And Vibrating! / Oyedepo, The Media And The Power Of Irresponsible Journalism / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo The Great by HappyPagan: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2018
In the early 80s, in the darkness that is Nigeria, the God of Abraham put his light upon a young man, Oyedepo.

Young Deps could pray. He could speak in tongues. He knew how to lead praise and worship. And God, the one who sent Jesus, loved him for that.

"What could be better than serving God? What could be more rewarding than life dedicated to Christ?"

Young Deps began a mission - to teach everyone the ways of God, to reveal the heart of the Holy Spirit to every nation...

And those who wrote the Bible laughed....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo The Great by Anas09: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
HappyPagan:
In the early 80s, in the darkness that is Nigeria, the God of Abraham put his light upon a young man, Oyedepo.

Young Deps could pray. He could speak in tongues. He knew how to lead praise and worship. And God, the one who sent Jesus, loved him for that.

"What could be better than serving God? What could be more rewarding than life dedicated to Christ?"

Young Deps began a mission - to teach everyone the ways of God, to reveal the heart of the Holy Spirit to every nation...

You should try and leave a mark so that when you get to his age people can gather because of you and praise or mock you.

Where was your father when Oyedepo was doing all you listed? Killing animals and sacrificing to demons. Today you have taken after him, you'd die wretched in obscurity. Not even those who consult demons you represent can gather because of you. Take a peak at Shiloh footage and see the number of people who gathered because of Oyedepo the Great.

A single man is paying 50thousand Nigerians. Can your father feed you three square meals a day?

Oyedepo is turning Nigeria to a Pilgrimage Nation. Nations are still arriving to worship Jesus here, what will you do abt it?

Man..., you belong at the back. backbiters have their places at the back.
Re: Oyedepo The Great by CAPSLOCKED: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Anas09:

Where was your father when Oyedepo was doing all you listed?
MY FATHER SPENT HIS TIME TEACHING ME ABOUT HONESTY SO I DON'T GROW UP TO BECOME A SNAKE OIL MERCHANT LIKE "DEPS"

Take a peak at Shiloh footage and see the number of people who gathered because of Oyedepo the Great.
TAKE A PEAK AT THE NORTH-LONDON-DERBY FOOTAGE AND SEE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO GATHERED BECAUSE OF IWOBI THE GREAT.

A single man is paying 50thousand Nigerians. Can your father feed you three square meals a day?
50,000 NIGERIANS HE PAYS TO ASSIST IN DECEIVING AND RECRUITING MORE SHEEP YOU MEAN?

Oyedepo is turning Nigeria to a Pilgrimage Nation. Nations are still arriving to worship Jesus here, what will you do abt it?
I DON'T SEE HOW THIS BENEFITS US COLLECTIVELY AS A NATION. IT WILL ONLY ADD MORE MONEY TO HIS BANK AND FAME TO HIS NAME.

THEN LATER ON FOLKS LIKE YOU WILL GATHER TO PRAISE AND APPLAUD HIM FOR GIFTING A FEW BAGS OF RICE TO WIDOWS AND ORPHANS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo The Great by Anas09: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=73574593][/quote]
I don't read what you type. stop mentioning me, it's useless. I can't stand red upper case fonts.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo The Great by ifenes(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
I am laughing too.
Re: Oyedepo The Great by HappyPagan: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
One day, Young Deps received a messge from God. For eighteen hours, Young Deps claims he got a clear line to God.

Talking to God is not walky-talky. Lines are always open, and God can talk to everyone at the same time, in any language. Jehovah Overdo.

Or sometimes, he just speaks to someone, who relays the message to others.. As he was about to do with Young Deps. This method saves him a lot of stress, though a few have doubted the efficacy of this method. Why not put the phone on loudspeakers so everyone can hear him? ....

It was just turning dark when Young Deps leapt out of the phone-booth. Heavenly call rates are mortal-friendly - it only costs time.

'People, people, gather around, gather around' Young Deps screamed at those around him, waving his Bible in the air, alongside his old turncoat...

'I have a message for you'....

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo The Great by frank317: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bad boy

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo The Great by HappyPagan: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
frank317:
Bad boy
The demon's back. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo The Great by vaxx: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
HappyPagan:
One day, Young Deps received a messge from God. For eighteen hours, Young Deps claims he got a clear line to God.

Talking to God is not walky-talky. Lines are always open, and God can talk to everyone at the same time, in any language. Jehovah Overdo.

Or sometimes, he just speaks to someone, who relays the message to others.. As he was about to do with Young Deps. This method saves him a lot of stress, though a few have doubted the efficacy of this method. Why not put the phone on loudspeakers so everyone can hear him? ....

It was just turning dark when Young Deps leapt out of the phone-booth. Heavenly call rates are mortal-friendly - it only costs time.

'People, people, gather around, gather around' Young Deps screamed at those around him, waving his Bible in the air, alongside his old turncoat...

'I have a message for you'....

I admire your writting skills. Though your message are hilarious
Re: Oyedepo The Great by HappyPagan: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
vaxx:
I admire your writting skills. Though your message are hilarious
Thank you Sir. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo The Great by MuttleyLaff: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
vaxx:
I admire your writting skills.
Though your message are hilarious
Squandering the potential given him with his imaginative and soulless writing skills
Re: Oyedepo The Great by HappyPagan: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Squandering the potential given him with his imaginative and soulless writing skills
Thank you, secret admirer... wink
Re: Oyedepo The Great by MuttleyLaff: 3:29am On Dec 06, 2018
HappyPagan:
Thank you, secret admirer... wink
"Thank you, secret admirer"?
Wow. This is a new one.
Re: Oyedepo The Great by HappyPagan: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
The people gathered around, broken, needy, yearning for hope. It's said that in darkness, even candles shine like stars.... Young Deps was about to bring hope to this people...

"Brethen, brothers, slay queens and nuns, I greet you this holy day. The Lord has placed upon me a yoke, a great and heavy yoke. He told me to tell you he has seen your suffering, he has heard your cries, your anguish, your endless praying...

Brethren, today, salvation has come from Zion. No longer shall we bow to the gods of our forefathers, we shall bow to the God of Israel, the great God, Jehovah might. He has anointed me, and sent me to bring you salvation...

Come brethren, drop your old faiths at the door. Trample on them for they are powerless. Take Jesus, place your faith in Him, and everything shall be added unto you... "
Re: Oyedepo The Great by 1Sharon(f): 1:06am On Mar 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo The Great by budaatum: 4:38am On Mar 19, 2019
HappyPagan:

Actually, those who wrote the Bible did not laugh since they were all long dead!
Re: Oyedepo The Great by HappyPagan: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

Actually, those who wrote the Bible did not laugh since they were all long dead!
'print' would be a better word, I guess.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Demon / For Christians Who Don't Know Real Islam / The E. A. Adeboye Tweet By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.