Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Driver Needed For Sienna - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Driver Needed For Sienna (1072 Views)

What Is The Return On Investment For Sienna Used In Taxify (bolt) / Uber/taxify Driver Needed For Higher Purchase 04 Toyota Matrix / Uber/taxify Driver Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Needed For Sienna by singledude(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello People.

I have a 2001 Toyota Sienna which I would like to use for transportation from Lekki to Sangotedo/Awoyaya.Driver would be required to deliver no less than 40k weekly as it's a busy road and as I would be taking care of any future repairs.If you are a careful and experienced driver who like this opportunity then send a reply to this post with your phone number.I would prefer someone who lives within the Lekki,Ajah,Sangotedo area.
Re: Driver Needed For Sienna by Taogold: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why not operate the vehicle along that route for a week, to have a fair idea of what daily delivery can be. 10k daily delivery with sienna is NOT possible, unless you want d driver to operate one chance to make up your money.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Needed For Sienna by itiswellandwell: 6:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol. 10,000. Okay ooo.

1 Like

Re: Driver Needed For Sienna by miltonchux(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2018
From CMS to Ajah is 250, and siena is 7 seater Suv, imagine plying the route 8times, and also buying Fuel and paying toll. You have 14k, net off fuel of about 5k and also driver going home with 3k daily. That is 6k. Oga 10k can not work. Be realist and try it yourself before putting some1 under pressure to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Driver Needed For Sienna by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2018
That's impossible op. 10k for a day? That's too much to ask. You know you can't meet the target yourself. Nobody will accept that offer unless he's ready to rip you off. Transport biz ain't what you think.
Re: Driver Needed For Sienna by olaosebikan1914: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2018
singledude we have it

(1) (Reply)

Sanitizers And Nose Mask Available At Carton Prices. / Buying From Turkey? How Turkey Errand Boy Operates / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.