Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed (913 Views)

FREE Webinar On Business Continuity Planning / I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors / Need A Co Partner With A Sound Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed by Chipe: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please I need geniue advice urgently on business as I can invest.

I had plans to start up a pharmacy in Ilorin and has been on the look out for a shop. The agent I contacted called me up yesterday on the availability of a shop which I inspected.

The problem now is that the shop is in the main town, the rent is placed at 300k per annum but first payment now is 370k and the likely hood of good sales is 60-70%.

I am not a pharmacist and I dont want to run a patent medicine store. With the inquiries I made, the PSN need to approve the location after inspection, i need a pharmacist to register the business and manage it e.t.c

All this will take months to get done if I happen to pass other hurdles as a non-pharmacist.

While I continue with my investigations and possible registration of the pharmacy, I need to secure the location and mind you the rent will be going while i await paper works etc.

Thus I need urgent suggestions on another profitable business to switch to considering the amount paid on rent.

Please I dont want online business... I want to run a physical shop even though I will use social media to promote the business if required.

Budget is the range of 2-5 M.

I am a career woman and wont be able to manage the business 24/7 except occasional visit, please consider this in your suggestions.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed by Heartbender: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Call me, I will give you free business ideas....oh, I'm a lawyer
Chipe:

I had plans to start up a pharmacy in Ilorin and has been on the look out for a shop. The agent I contacted called me up yesterday on the availability of a shop which I inspected.

The problem now is that the shop is in the main town, the rent is placed at 300k per annum but first payment now is 370k and the likely hood of good sales is 60-70%.

I am not a pharmacist and I dont want to run a patent medicine store. With the inquiries I made, the PSN need to approve the location after inspection, i need a pharmacist to register the business and manage it e.t.c

All this will take months to get done if I happen to pass other hurdles as a non-pharmacist.

While I continue with my investigations and possible registration of the pharmacy, I need to secure the location and mind you the rent will be going while i await paper works etc.

Thus I need urgent suggestions on another profitable business to switch to considering the amount paid on rent.

Please I dont want online business... I want to run a physical shop even though I will use social media to promote the business if required.

Re: Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed by kunleweb: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chipe:

Can we.talk in private? I'm starting something I thinkthink will attract your interest. Talk with me.on WhatsApp on 0818 397 9372

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed by superman1073: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
YOU CAN LOAN ME PART OF IT 08076628730
Re: Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed by honestpoju: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hello ma,

I am a Chef and mixologist. I do not have the capital ,but I have the required skill. I need a partner who either has interest in food business and have the capital or have the capital but a business minded individual.

We can talk more on the dynamics of the business.

I can be reached via WhatsApp 08027569011

quote author=Chipe post=73571804]Please I need geniue advice urgently on business as I can invest.

I am a career woman and wont be able to manage the business 24/7 except occasional visit, please consider this in your suggestions.

Thanks for your suggestions.[/quote]
Re: Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed by Greenlandncom(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chipe:

You can departmentalise the already rented shop and begin to use a part of it for provisions, while you await the approvals you need to begin your pharmacy in full.

Most pharmacies run medicine and provisions sales together.
Re: Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed by SHOPPERS(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Animal feeds jare. Ilorin is still young for that.

Dog feeds for example has only few outlets.

Go for it.

I believe where you're talking about is Tanke or where?
Re: Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed by Magnumproperty: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chipe:

Can you invest in microloan business? Given soft loan to traders. With 2 million naira, I can be giving you N660,000 every 4 months. You can reach me on 08168029289
Re: Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed by dealerman(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Croft Agency is a reputable business consulting firm. its main core business is develop business ideas, guide investors, and grow your business.

You can own a cold room, sell diary products.
Better still, own meat shoo outlets powered with solar or generator. There are companies you can partner with.

Contact us for more advise
09098845736 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Yam Business Enquiries / Steel Retractable Security Grilles. / Selling Imported Gadgets Is One Lucrative Business Because The Demand Is Very Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.