Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" (54583 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by spikemmy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
writerights:
Watched this programme this morning and she already knew she was in trouble after making those remarks. I was very disappointed and angry at her. Except trust has another definition, she's never trusted her husband. It also says a lot about her husband.

some persons thinks 'I trust you' ends in lip service, it is more of a statement that requires action..The woman messed up.. She labelled the husband as a potential pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by ImaIma1(f): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
She's being a protective mother, that's all.

Alot of girls abused by their dads, their mothers didn't see it coming.. They all trusted their men too.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

grin

I know of a lady, that has told her little daughter to keep her distance from her uncle's room
Is not like she doesn't trust her brother,she's just acting according to recent happenings

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.

While she is being protective of her daughter, the husband should also be protective of his son and not allow her bath him.

I have a daughter and she likes her dad doing things for her. That's normal with daughters and father's. We just have to pray for them that they don't allow the devil use them
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by ivolt: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
sanpipita:

At least let me admit I'm a danger than gloss over it, pretenders they say do they worse.
You didn't admit, nobody knows who you are in real life.
You will need to call a family meeting and warn them about your pedophilic tendency
so everyone can keep their female child safe from you.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by 0monnak0da: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
She's being a protective mother, that's all.

Alot of girls abused by their dads, their mothers didn't see it coming.. They all trusted their men too.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

grin

I know of a lady, that has told her little daughter to keep her distance from her uncle's room
Is not like she doesn't trust her brother,she's just acting according to recent happenings

But in all, it shouldn't be the kind of thing to be made public.
So women cannot abuse little girls?
You will be surprised how common that is?
It was not a wise thing to say.
What about little boys are they safe with women?
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by sanpipita(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
ivolt:

You didn't admit, nobody knows who you are in real life.
You will need to call a family meeting and warn them about your pedophilic tendency
so everyone can keep their female child safe from you.

Come call family meeting on my behalf na, mumu
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Chikaa444: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
With tears in her eyes she apologised on live TV to her hubby...
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by 0monnak0da: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Whose benefit is that theatre for? The public or her husband or her husband''s family
She should apologize to her husband in private we are not interested in her tears.
Maybe the public apology should be to her husband's family.
The imagery that her words conjure are just too destructive. Did her own father molest her?

Chikaa444:
With tears in her eyes she apologised on live TV to her hubby...
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Ayobami7(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
目前这比分晋级
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Konquest: 1:12am On Dec 08, 2018
EzegeNG:
TVC presenter, Morayo Akabashorun, this morning said she trusts her husband so much but will never take chances allowing him bath their daughter.

Morayo hinged her fear on the rapid increase of sexual assaults on little girls which in some cases is being carried out by their fathers.

Morayo and her other colleagues were having a discussion on rape viz-a-viz the relationship between father and daughter and if boundaries should be set in this kind of relationship.

See what Morayo said during the programme as tweeted by the TV station's official twitter handle

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-trust-my-husband-but-i-wouldnt-have-him-bathe-my-daughter-tvc-presenter/

Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
pocohantas:

This is why a smart NIGERIAN woman should;

1, Never accept to be a jobless housewife.

2, Own secret money and possessions.

3, Leave the man to labour alone for the family, put whatever he wants in his name and will to the kids. After all, you all die first most times and kids tend to favor their mums more grin

to be smart woman have new meaning now. sorry for man wey go make mistake marry you. make you change you way. Lordko come and see for yourself.
Re: Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2018
Mynd44:
If you wont have your husband bathe your daughter, it means there is something she isn't telling us about her husband.

It means a part of her large enough to influence her decisions see certain actions in him that makes her think he is capable of such despicable action. It is not a factor of all men but her marriage is kinda weird.

She needs to address her husband which she has claimed has peadophilic tendencies.
SEASONS Greetings sir. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I bring gifts and good tidings. Have a great day ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) / Rukky Sanda Flashes Panties And Bra In New Photo / Female Celebrities Join Simi's #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.