Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,001 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck (51428 Views)

Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Qdot Buys New Toyota Highlander For Himself (Photos) / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by Rumicarter: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Truck she has had for months now. Why do Nigerian celebrities lie? What do they stand to gain sef?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by naijacentric(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
delzbaba:
more and more Americans are going for electric vehicles, hence they are dropping all this nonsense in Africa, �
will the fuel people allow it it would so kill their business just like dey killed the man dat made an engine running on water
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by Kingjames(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Was here thanking God for save delivery of her first "visible child" not knowing its a thundra

mtchew
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Timinho23:
If the tax system abroad worked in Nigeria, most celebs would have only one modest car
in the USA, canada and western European countries, most of their celebrity has more than 5 cars.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by Bloooody(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
learning frm Simplykush ho?
Which kind of insult is that? lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by kingjoe(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
if she takes 2 million per show and has 10 shows in a month. why are people surprised. lucky one
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by VULCAN(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
What a dumb statement.

Even if you haven't travelled, don't you have cable to watch MTV Cribs?

Timinho23:
If the tax system abroad worked in Nigeria, most celebs would have only one modest car
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ho! Ha!
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by Xammie001(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
mezarddinny:
elizade or globe motors, which one had their way with you on the inglorious bed of eko hotels?

Baami Mr Know All
No Be Benz Or Bmw Nah Just Hilux Oo
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by LegitBoyy: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
mezarddinny:
elizade or globe motors, which one had their way with you on the inglorious bed of eko hotels?
is that the way your mum earned a living?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by MarianaTrench: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
kamez:
I love MONSTER TRUCKS!!!

This is not a monster truck
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by juniorstar(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
Was this same truck an american used to save lives in the California fire bruhaha, anyway Toyota gifted him another one
Congrats to her.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by pippimp(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
haywire07:
Is she an engineer going to a construction site?

It makes sense to drive a truck in Nigeria but I wouldn't go for a Tundra myself. Too big for Nigerian roads. Tacomas are way better and more efficient.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bloooody:

Which kind of insult is that? lipsrsealed
oh i see ,u ar his master ,

Am sorry master
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by R0ckefeller: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
she knows what is right
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by salford: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
kamez:
I love MONSTER TRUCKS!!!
This is not a monster truck.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by jibrilELsudan: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
She's going to fvck me in that truck that's why she bought it.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by Touchforfree(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
See what my ex dey display.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by wisdomkid: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
I was expecting negative comments from Low life men..
Men who are afraid of Women being stronger than them....
Men who knows they can't even be her gateman...

Asking her how many hmm she had or slept with... Because that is how their mother and sister is oloshing around the village grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by baratech: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nice
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by portacabin: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
mezarddinny:
those guys don't even sell Toyota tundra!
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by Samnavy: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Congrats
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by GetCofOProperty: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
salford:

This is not a monster truck.
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by anambraamaka: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by JJOF(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Money that could ve been used 2 open businesses dat wuld ve employd nigerian uths. Wastage of money.
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by parizzz: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by AfonjaOgbuisi: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2018
jibrilELsudan:
She's going to fvck me in that truck that's why she bought it.

LET ME WATCH THE DANCE, WHAT VIDEO IS THAT?
Re: Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck by jibrilELsudan: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2018
AfonjaOgbuisi:

LET ME WATCH THE DANCE, WHAT VIDEO IS THAT?

She already fvcked me in that truck and I shot my hot cum in her mouth.

1 Like 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex / Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.