Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra (17214 Views)

Canadian Pr Visa Office For Nigerians / IRCC Accra Visa Office / Chinese Embassy To Open Consular Office In Anambra - Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by PointZerom: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roger3D:
Bad move on the part of the South Africans cos it will just make it easier for drug dealers to get into their country legally.
Lordofthewest:
Lmao..SA is so fvcked of all regions in the country its the drug smuggling republic??

Sivia pain everywhere.
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
Drug dealers are now happy
My Brother .
This one direct Entry

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by HarryDuce(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Opening Visa Office When there's no Airport.

Who's deceiving whom?
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
My friend who just came in from the country told me just yesterday that Nigerians in that country are probably over a million and that Igbos form the bulk of Nigerian population there. Told me about one neurosurgeon whom you pay an equivalent of 50,000 naira just to consult him! The man is igbo and doing extremely well.

He says there are over five thousand Nigerian doctors in the country.

With that number if Igbos in the country, I think it is fair they made it easier for them to access the country's visa and this is a step in the right direction. cool
omo na you type this thing or my eye dey pain me? shocked
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Ewedegubbler: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roger3D:
Bad move on the part of the South Africans cos it will just make it easier for drug dealers to get into their country legally.

I will rather spend my money on drugs and have lots of fun than hand it over to scammers from your place.
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Triangles1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Well done.......

for easiest baby transportation abi......
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by chiedu7: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
embarassed
BuhariCow:
Nice one from my Governor.
God bless Anambra
God bless Buhari

Bless which Buhari?
Buhari is a bloood thirsty Tyrant.

Remember the guy arrested called Deji Adeyanju for speaking out.

In his video he accused Buhari of undermiming the Army making them suicidal and being an actual supporter of Fulani Herdsmen.

In fact Deji said openly that Buhari. Is behind the killings of innocent Nigerians.

Watch the viseo ⤵️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIZyATr9ugE

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by chiedu7: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
holuphisayor:
Ah! Not even IMO state.
After all the statues grin grin

The place dem for build embassy, Rochas use am build statues, so no space.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Makes sense. SA has arguably the highest rate of violent crime in the world: car-jackings, home invasions, street muggings, gangsterism etc.

We all know what fuels this level of violence in peacetime and it's the proliferation of narcotic drugs. With close to a million Igbo men living and hustling (trafficking and peddling drugs) in south africa, that country has been fully developed alreadygrin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Epifanio(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Great strategy on the part of SA, getting to the root of their problems "keep your enemies closer" these pigs will be easier to wipe out that way.
I won't be surprised when i start seeing headlines about them being slaughtered in their hundreds for drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Ianmaduka(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Not quite a good ideami people need food and good life not Embassy way go collect dem money in bags without visa even...
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by LordCenturion(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Easy way for drug dealers

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Countersam(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
chinwe1960:
By James Eze

Source :
http://www.statereporters.com/2018/12/05/south-africa-open-visa-office-anambra/

Has Italy opened an embassy yet in Benin city?
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Okay, Zulus are finally realising that Eastern Nigeria constitute the bulk of their foreign technical know-how and skilled expatriate.
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by trapQ: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Is the bolded true?
Kenekingisback:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

They are already in Port Harcourt grin

But when would Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti get embassies sef grin grin grin
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Roger3D(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
breakeven:

Hate blood will soon kill you.
I doubt that very much
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by FBIL: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
China should do same! Over 500,000 Igbos are legally resident and doing business in China.
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Denikayan: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
In few years, the capital of drug trade will be South Africa

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Glink2018(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kenekingisback:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

They are already in Port Harcourt grin

But when would Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti get embassies sef grin grin grin

I think , it is visa office they are talking about and not embassy.. .
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Denikayan: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
FBIL:
China should do same! Over 500,000 Igbos are legally resident and doing business in China.

Haba!

Relax with how you lie

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Denikayan: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
Okay, Zulus are finally realising that Eastern Nigeria constitute the bulk of their foreign technical know-how and skilled expatriate.

Very true

Hard drugs experts
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Vdsc: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
breakeven:

The hate in your blood will soon kill you.
After it k***s you first for ignoring the hatred of your own people on this thread like a blind hypocrite.

The Bible said the way of the hypocrite shall not prosper.
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by chijokz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
BuhariCow:
Nice one from my Governor.
God bless Anambra
God bless Buhari
What has Buhari got to do with this bilateral initiative?
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Very true

Hard drugs experts
why will hard drug business thrive in a place that doesn't use drugs?
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Vdsc: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:
In few years, the capital of drug trade will be South Africa
Much better than skull mining if you ask me.

Look at the UK especially Harlem, where yorubas are majority. They have messed it up.

While igbos there are moving silently contributing to the society by technocracy, a significant portion of Yoruba there are either scammers, or gang bangers.

The metropolitan police had to employ Yoruba speakers to Help them adapt to their new nature of criminals.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by lonlytroy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
They keep milking us that is why nothing is working in Nigeria. Imagine instead of us to be working on visa free, they are trying to open another visa office while ghana is visa free to SA now
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Denikayan: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
why will hard drug business thrive in a place that doesn't use drugs?

South Africans don't use what?
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by ihesiuloa(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Iamgrey5:
When Lagos already has one ?

Isn't this what Igbos have been praying for? a recognition of your south east region?

Why do you still feel the need to drag Yorubas into your conversation?
Lagos is not any of those states you just mentioned! we all know it was the amalgamation of easterners including foreigners into Lagos that has given it it's light, until those other states mentioned can independently match up with a single state like anambra state you ain't yet talking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fully Loaded Tanker Falls Into Gutter At Mushin Lagos (photos) / Tanker Explosion In Suleja, Niger State, Houses Burnt (Photos) / Federal Government Launches The New Enhanced Security E-Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.