Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors (53903 Views)

Burna Boy's Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show (Photos) / Burna Boy To Appear On Jimmy Kimmel’s Show Tonight / See Simi Reactions After Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocked President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by hansomb: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Am very optimistic President Muhammadu Buhari will win � the 2019 election. Ipod zombies children �‍�‍�‍� of hate � can go to hell. Sai Buhari.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by carrascocity(f): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
[s][quote author=richeeyo post=73574145]To prove their point can PDP please post a picture of Jibril from Sudan at least [/quote][/s]

fool this is not about pdp apc
this is not about political parties is about ur country

dammiit
this can't happen in Ghana
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Pharaoh9(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buhari is a Clown

2 Likes

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by RichyRoma: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Let him remove his cap first, am sensing something.

1 Like

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by LZAA: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Viking007:
waste of mentions. Non of them will come here.

1 Like

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by rapid101(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
richeeyo:
To prove their point can PDP please post a picture of Jibril from Sudan at least
ode na pdp put d tin for twitter abi na pdp b d journalist wan de ask d question.

U go kill ur sef because of pdp

1 Like

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Friend01(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:
You deserve more than this because their president cannot be on medical absence for more than three months and not disclose the nature of his illness to the citizens.

Worst of all was him debunking the allegations on twitter by one of his premature aides when he should have addressed the people on national TV thereby making the story look true.

Buhari should just do a DNA test to prove he is not jubril dazall.

When will you people move on to something important instead of these senseless rants you spew online.

I hope you will some day see what you people are doing to. yourselves.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by Realsense: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Omeokachie:
The lifeless one brought this on himself.

Unfortunately he has dragged the country down with him.

I wonder what trump will call atiku iif he becomes president.... The thiefry one.

Also no body has ever been clone. If Jubril n is at asO rock, can we Nigerians export this technology to the western world4?
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by richeeyo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
carrascocity:
[s][i]
You a fool do you know Ghana like i do Oyen
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by fx45(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
when a kid insults his or her father for no reason, you create room for outsiders to do same. i swaer if i was buhari i will ake sure nnamdi kanu is assasinated
You're a murderer and sane societies abhor murderers... Unfortunately the Zoo isn't an example of a sane society
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by fx45(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2018
lordswill03:
Can they just go and look for this Jibril guy to at least take a selfie with the President. I think with that, I mean seeing them together will just stop all these bruhaha
Are you ok or is your brain filled with amala ati Ewedu? Will they go to Saudi Arabia and dig up Buhari's dead body so he can take a picture with the Sudanese impostor in Aso Rock?
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by jimcaddy(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Nigeria deserves what she is getting. Since we've decided to be stupid in this country, then we shall continually become the laughing stock of the rest of the world.. we deserve it.
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by fx45(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2018
HomeOfMe:
From being lifeless to being cloned...
Which one is clone again? The impostor parading himself as Muhammadu Buhari is a Sudanese man called Jubrin Aminu Al-Sudani. What's the relationship between Jubrin and cloning?

2 Likes

Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by carrascocity(f): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2018
richeeyo:

You a fool do you know Ghana like i do
Oyen

I think you are the fool here
because you just said that you know my country more than me!!!!!!
slowpoke
Re: Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors by richeeyo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
carrascocity:

I think you are the fool here because you just said that you know my country more than me!!!!!! slowpoke
Am a Ghanaian grin
carrascocity:

I think you are the fool here because you just said that you know my country more than me!!!!!! slowpoke
Am a Ghanaian from Gomoa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Spotted Trekking Barefoot On A Street In Sango (Video) / Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.