Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This (73903 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by tendingNews: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Making Akara Blasted For Shaking Her Boobs

Cleavage-Baring Nigerian slay queen showing how to make akara has got Nigerians talking. What caught people's attention was not the process of making the akara, but the way the beautiful lady was 'deliberately' shaking her boobs while turning the beans for the akara. This made people to ask her if she's turning the beans and frying the akara with her boobs.

As she was turning the beans and bouncing and shaking her boobs up and down, the slay queen was singing a Christian song:
"The lord will bless someone today....."

Some blasted her for flaunting her boobs while singing a godly song.

While some hailed her for being 'sexy', others condemned her for 'immorality'

Watch the video Here and be the judge.

Meanwhile, see photos and some of the reactions below.

hepesneh8924: 'Otobe, breast dancer'

otunba_phili1: 'Person daughter.'

official3ric: 'Somebody should take this miscreant to Shiloh so she can receive sense'

neorah_1304: "Na chest aunty take dey turn akara�"

joshua_h._naed: "Na God go burn her for de song she dey sing plus that thing she dey show"

nebo_wilfred: "And u had the gots to use a gospel song"

rantimini: "Ah Biko oh @ibwords I don't even understand her sef"

iam_julley@kvng_etty: "horsar spoilt pikin�"

obotnsikak: "Olosho forming holy holy"

swtkoko: "Awon Instagram boobs hawkers"

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/cleavage-baring-slay-queen-making-akara.html?m=1

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by tendingNews: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
See reactions

Watch the shaky shaky boobs that got people talking Watch Video of Lady Frying akara with her boobs and be the judge.

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by tendingNews: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
More reactions
Watch the video Here

Someone said she should go to Shiloh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by GoldChest(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
She's looking for a husband

See her wrinkled face , old cargo .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Not nice.....
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Kylce042(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
See her Bleep mouth
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Roon9(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
This one must have mistakenly fried her sense alongside the akara

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
This nairaland sef, how can stuff like this be hitting FP.

Wetin person wan gain for dis kain waste of data/time?

22 Likes 1 Share

See teet. If dis wan bite you, I swear you go transmit grin

28 Likes

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
did she put it in your mouth? Course if she did put it, many of those bashers would gladly suck. You didn't like what you saw doesn't mean that those of us who liked it are fools.
First view... What is this girl doing?
Second view,.. Make I even see if the breast stand
Third view.. See as this fine girl na disgrace herself.
Fourth view. ...Mtschew, make I commot here Jare....

You don't like it, but you've been viewing over and over again ..
Ndi nsi gbaka .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by kittykollinxx(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
her palava
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by OzziOhinoyi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
What a mess.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by youngberry001(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
See her ugly face
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by potent5(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
I won't comment.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by notoriousbabe: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Awon enia funkeshugar. Olosho on rampage
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
LADIES do not deserve to be handled with care.
I have always encouraged MEN to treat these LADIES as OBJECTS of mere satisfaction....

They feel better that way.
They never forget MEN who rough handled them in BED....

4 Likes

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Charlesmore(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
but buhari why undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by EdmundChidera(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
That's nice

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by seunlly(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin angry angry
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by GRACEGLORY: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
I regret opening this thread! How do I recover my MB now.

3 Likes

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by seunmsg(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nice akara, won't mind to have a taste.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
The two àkàrà's bouncing in that lovely bra, is what I want to use to eat very warm Agege bread......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by chikeze(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Razz and Local slay Olosho.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Nature8(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roon9:
This one must have mistakenly fried her sense alongside the akara

grin
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Gboyeboy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Vaseline Gang be like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Jamiubond009(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
K
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by thunder74(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
She dey find husband. See as she dey shake that thing. Aṣẹ́wó.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by 46O1CE: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hoelosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.