Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This (73910 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by lordswill03: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
I thought Shiloh is still on?
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Advertisement( I am still available ooo)...gringrin
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by okwabayi(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Those things are fresh though. I'll need a pillow to cover that mango head. Her dentition gives me nightmares.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Barbieperry(f): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Her face like her brain
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by sundaygray(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
That one no be push up bra so? E dey make breast big pass as they really dey. Niggas don't be deceived. Beach might be flat chested.
Signed :bra pullers association

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Curvinus(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
I can't really decide if it is the bra that is standing or the Olympus
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Drwords(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:
LADIES do not deserve to be handled with care.
I have always encouraged MEN to treat these LADIES as OBJECTS of mere satisfaction....

They feel better that way.
They never forget MEN who rough handled them in BED....

....and this person has a mother shocked

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Bammzzie(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Problem ti'e niyen

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Rextizzle(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Akara frying olosho
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Rextizzle(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Barbieperry:
Her face like her brain
Aunty try Shiloh oh, you done old.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by AeroplaneApple: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hot strategy
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Barbieperry(f): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rextizzle:
wen u face me u cnt talk... Na nairaland cause am... Small small boys dat dnt have a life, cuz a matured man doesn't seek attention... Unam ikot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Kirinwa: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
She's looking for a husband

See her wrinkled face , old cargo .

She's beautiful. You can blast her for her behavior not her physical beauty.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Kirinwa: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rextizzle:

Old? You need glasses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by somehow: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
These girls are demarketing women day by day

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Rextizzle(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Barbieperry:
wen u face me u cnt talk... Na nairaland cause am... Small small boys dat dnt have a life, cuz a matured man doesn't seek attention... Unam ikot
Stupid girl like you, who are you talking to? talk to me like this in real life and I will reset your ugly face with hot slaps, btw you should be glad I quoted you because I don't quote dumb and broke slay queens who have nothing to offer, go to shiloh for a husband, evening newspaper! cheesy
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Barbieperry(f): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rextizzle:
Stupid girl like you, who are you talking to? talk to me like this in real life and I will reset your ugly face with hot slaps, btw you should be glad I quoted you because I don't quote dumb and broke slay queen who have nothing to offer, go to shilor for a husband, evening newspaper! cheesy
nw I see why u dropped out of school... cryI won't say who am pitying, bt am just pitying 1 person..
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Rextizzle(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Barbieperry:
nw I see why u dropped out of school... cryI won't say who am pitying, bt am just pitying 1 person..
Says the dumbass who types in shorthand. I've always known Calabar girls to be Mannerless and they fvck like dogs on heat, and you ain't exempted.

Your mates are getting married while you are giving yourself freely to palmwine tappers, you should be ashamed of yourself. cheesy
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by condralbedez: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
QuitNotice:
See teet. If dis wan bite you, I swear you go transmit grin
expecially for dick

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by condralbedez: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Barbieperry:
which side of cali u dey ?am at cali too ,lets hook up nah

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Uglymind: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
The girl looks like a vulture
Please how do I delete that image from my mind
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Buffalo2(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Eni ti orie ti daru
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Vdsc: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
When woman wan marry and born, na so e dey be.

The natural desire to procreate.

Every where in nature, once it gets to that period, the various female species Of the animal kingdom have their peculiar ways of showing it.

Some animals secrete pheromones, some wiggle their tails, while some show their body parts inordinately.

It is nature . Don't fight it.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Barbieperry(f): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rextizzle:
Says the dumbass who types in shorthand. I've always known Calabar girls to be Mannerless and they fvck like dogs on heat, and you ain't exempted.

Your mates are getting married while you are giving yourself freely to palmwine tappers, you should be ashamed of yourself. cheesy
if I am all I've called me, den stop viewing my profile... It surprise me how sum1 will hate u bt view ur photo like dier life depends on it... smiley
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Emvicprints1: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
According to Capt Jack Sparrow and crew ( horerologist)

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Rextizzle(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Barbieperry:
if I am all I've called me, den stop viewing my profile... It surprise me how sum1 will hate u bt view ur photo like dier life depends on it... smiley
Smh! what's there in your profile to look tonguetonguetongue
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by malel1: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nawah oooo
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Kira290(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Emvicprints1:
According to Capt Jack Sparrow and crew ( horerologist)

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Jakumo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Call her all the derogatory names you like, but this is one extremely beautiful and fit young woman whose gorgeous face, stunning breasts and toned physique have ignited a major civil war in my trousers.

I would sell my car for ten naira, and spend ten days in Kiri-kiri maximum security prison just to earn the privilege of spending one hour of quality time with this woman. I cannot get enough of her pictures, for THIS is what a sexy woman looks like.

Wow, I am frigging drooling like a mad pup up in this muffug. This woman is too hot. She is illegally sexy, and I can only pray to Papa God that more pictures of this vixen, hopefully in a teeny bikini, will surface online sooner rather than later.

Thank you Jeeesus, for the 20-2o perfect vision that enabled me to study this woman closely on this wondrous day.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Jakumo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Vdsc:
When woman wan marry and born, na so e dey be.

The natural desire to procreate.

Every where in nature, once it gets to that period, the various female species Of the animal kingdom have their peculiar ways of showing it.

Some animals secrete pheromones, some wiggle their tails, while some show their body parts inordinately.

It is nature . Don't fight it.

You be corret man, and ya brain dey work like oyibo computa. You no lie at all. The ting get as e be.
Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by Jakumo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Uglymind:
The girl looks like a vulture
Please how do I delete that image from my mind

Grapple your little lizard for ten seconds, and then when it is all over, the image will fade, until you check the picture again. Repeat as needed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.