Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Dating My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating My Crush (535 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? / I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) / “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating My Crush by id4sho(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
i asked her out last night and she said she was going to think about it cry . we've been friends for years.
This lady is 25yrs and has a very good character, she earlier told me she had a date and reminded me .i really want to spend the rest of my life with her and it's like am not gonna get a reply . Who has gotten this kind of reply and how it went after ward.
let's share our views and experience .Thanks in anticipation .

ROMANCELANDERS food don do.
Re: Dating My Crush by pacificman: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
id4sho:
i asked her out and she said she was going to think about it cry . we've been friends for years.
This lady is 25yrs and has a very good character, she earlier told me she had a date and reminded me .i really want to spend the rest of my life with her and it's like am not gonna get a reply .
let's share our views and experience .Thanks in anticipation

hope say you no bi broke ass..unless she wont reply you till jesus comes back..lol
Re: Dating My Crush by id4sho(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
pacificman:

hope say you no bi broke ass..unless she wont reply you till jesus comes back..lol
Sure guy. I've gat my FG job wink
pacificman:

Sure guy. I've gat my FG job
Re: Dating My Crush by pacificman: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
id4sho:

nah girls dont like those package, fg salary wahala..you better go join yahoo.lol
Re: Dating My Crush by id4sho(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
pacificman:

nah girls dont like those package, fg salary wahala..you better go join yahoo.lol
angry
pacificman:

Re: Dating My Crush by DateMynd44(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
id4sho:

girls don't like guys surviving on monthly salary so if she's slay queen She'll dump your sorry ass.
u better go Delta state make them shine your eyes
Re: Dating My Crush by id4sho(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
girls don't like guys surviving on monthly salary so if she's slay queen She'll dump your sorry ass.
u better go Delta state make them shine your eyes
chai
Re: Dating My Crush by pacificman: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
id4sho:
angry

sit don there make pant they wear you...no go buy iphone x plus venza..lol
Re: Dating My Crush by id4sho(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
shocked
pacificman:

cry
pacificman:

(1) (Reply)

Are You Humble Or Just Broke?? / Who Has Seen This Movie? / Our Senior Sisters Are Not Ready For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.