Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cardi B Announces Break Up With Husband Offset - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Announces Break Up With Husband Offset (462 Views)

Cardi B And Her Husband Offset Gets A Whole Food Truck To Their House / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Announces Break Up With Husband Offset by austinojee(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTOzUSjz4AE

Cardi B Announces Break Up With Husband Offset
Card B..."I don’t know, it might take time to get a divorce."

Cardi B and Offset have been so many people's couples goals since they first joined forces, but it seems they are no longer together. Cardi announced that the married pair are no longer a unit on Instagram on Wednesday (Dec. 5).

As previously reported, Cardi B and Offset got married in Sept. 2017, one month before their public engagement at the Powerhouse concert in Philly. Their union has been plagued with rumors of infidelity however. Cardi previously commented about the rumors regarding her husband to W Magazine in Oct. 2018.

"Every single day there’s rumors about me and my dude. And it almost drives me crazy, because I start to believe them. I don’t have no proof. I don’t have receipts. But I just got to know my man," she said.
Re: Cardi B Announces Break Up With Husband Offset by Chrixsaint: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Who their divorce epp, if
austinojee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTOzUSjz4AE

Cardi B Announces Break Up With Husband Offset
Card B..."I don’t know, it might take time to get a divorce."

Cardi B and Offset have been so many people's couples goals since they first joined forces, but it seems they are no longer together. Cardi announced that the married pair are no longer a unit on Instagram on Wednesday (Dec. 5).

As previously reported, Cardi B and Offset got married in Sept. 2017, one month before their public engagement at the Powerhouse concert in Philly. Their union has been plagued with rumors of infidelity however. Cardi previously commented about the rumors regarding her husband to W Magazine in Oct. 2018.

"Every single day there’s rumors about me and my dude. And it almost drives me crazy, because I start to believe them. I don’t have no proof. I don’t have receipts. But I just got to know my man," she said.
If dai like dai should divorce or stay, hu their divorce epp�

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor Reveals He Has A License Gun / Wizkid And Davido Set To Release New Song / 21 Savage Released Art Cover For “I Am > I Was” Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.