Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit (47589 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by 6digitscomrade: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
bestower:
Hope is not what I am thinking..

father and daughter close relationship
na waooo...See talk
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by gabbylight: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
it's festive season and you would want to have for yourself the cute and outfit... check my signature for more.

you can also contact me for a London used Samsung laptop, R480 model at affordable price.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by femi4: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
I still prefer bisola to her... Well I don't know maybe because she is my celebrity crush
Bidemi not Bisola
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by originalKsp(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Perverts plenty for Nairaland.

Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by ofwest47(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jide Kosoko and daughter eyi ga ju.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Topmaike007(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
femi4:
Bidemi not Bisola
yeah thanks for the correction,I hope you too you are not falling for her too
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by femi4: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
yeah thanks for the correction,I hope you too you are not falling for her too
I prefer Sola, her acting is more mature
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
TheGreenLand:
They look wonderfully appealing!

Yes they are cool with the Royal colour .
Navy blue tongue
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
LaCruzz:
Navy blue tongue
Lol cheesy, no it's purple!
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Lol cheesy, no it's purple!
No it's violet grin
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by notoriousbabe: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
ClintonEmex:
She's probably representing her mother, cos they look like husband and wife.
I think so, even in bed and kitchen
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by notoriousbabe: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
LaCruzz:
No it's violet grin
that's violent blue
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by GetCofOProperty: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
[img]https://i./6H3K.gif[/img]

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
notoriousbabe:
that's violent blue
grin grin
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by notoriousbabe: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
LaCruzz:
grin grin
what's funny?is that not violent blue?
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by jayextra(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Adorable fam
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by jayextra(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Nice couple in matching outfits
All reasonable nairalanders like myself can't wait for you to have your baby
When they say read and comprehend u people wee nuh hear...hope u were nuh Born out of Incest shaa.
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
LaCruzz:
No it's violet grin
Lol cheesy, it's purple jor!
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Topmaike007(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
femi4:
I prefer Sola, her acting is more mature
lols so my baby is acting childish
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by maisauki: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The girl no fine undecided
BTW where is her breast??
av they not traveled to your mouth?
Re: Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Nice couple in matching outfits
All reasonable nairalanders like myself can't wait for you to have your baby
Bros you de find comment abi u no read d caption finish?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model / Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics / E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.