Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Freeze Writes Open Letter To Patience Ozokwor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze Writes Open Letter To Patience Ozokwor (441 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freeze Writes Open Letter To Patience Ozokwor by Rutheby(f): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
OAP and leader of the Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Feeze, has written an open letter to actress/Evangelist Patience Ozokwor, who in a recent interview said she doesn’t wear wigs and weavons and even closed down her thriving salon because she was informed that the hair products are dedicated to shrines in India where they are mass produced. Ozokwor attributed the increasing rate of madness to the use of wigs.

In his open letter, Freeze said he finds her comments hypocritical. Read a portion of his open letter below:

Dear Aunty Patience,
Please do not find this letter insulting, as that is not my intention, rather I’m seeking to clarify unattested fallacies that have germinated into full blown Christian doctrines. –
I hold you in high esteem, as you remain one of my favorite Nollywood actresses.
However, due to the paucity of genuine pastors in Nigeria, most of us were schooled in both error and ignorance.
I was once a victim myself, before I became enlightened in both spirit and scripture. I once allowed someone whom today I find unfit to wash my car, guide me in matters of the spirit.
I was led in delusion, ensuing from the amalgamation of the deficit in my pastor’s understanding and the plethora of his greed.
Today, I have been given the mandate by God, to rescue Nigeria from his kind.
I find it hypocritical (pardon my use of the word, but I lack a better appellation to aptly portray what our faith has become), when Christians say things like: “weaves are dedicated to shrines”. Can you guarantee that the car you are driving and the clothes you are wearing were not dedicated to shrines? Are they from ‘christians`?
If you understand the sign language of the occult like I do, you will realize that many banks, cosmetic, food, beverage and automotive conglomerates are deep in occultism, with their products dedicated to shrines. So if you stop wearing weaves are you going to also stop using toothpaste or bathing with soap as well?
As long as we continue being lazy Christians seeking blessings, these pagan shrines will continue to feed us.
Here is another angle, you stopped wearing weaves and closed your hair salon, but you are going to celebrate the birthday of Nimród on the 25th of December, a birthdate he shares with almost every single sun deity, and worship ‘Jesus’ on Sunday, the day of the worship of the sun god??
Then you will proceed to celebrate the resurrection of ‘Jesus’ on the day dedicated to the Babylonian goddess ‘Ishtar’, coincidentally aligning with ‘Eostre’ a goddess of the Saxons in honor of whom sacrifices were offered.

Daddy Freeze at it again!
Re: Freeze Writes Open Letter To Patience Ozokwor by openmine(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is also related to what I experienced with a lady who attends a church that does do weavon yet she plats her hair!
so what's the difference between a weavon and a platted hair?
Most of the products we use and even the device used to type the post is not from a Christian!
The computers,the satellites, the high end phones,the equipments we use at home,even the cars we drive are mostly made by atheists or people who are into occultic practises....

1 Like

Re: Freeze Writes Open Letter To Patience Ozokwor by Rutheby(f): 3:16am On Dec 06, 2018
[b][/b]
openmine:
This is also related to what I experienced with a lady who attends a church that does do weavon yet she plats her hair!
so what's the difference between a weavon and a platted hair?
Most of the products we use and even the device used to type the post is not from a Christian!
The computers,the satellites, the high end phones,the equipments we use at home,even the cars we drive are mostly made by atheists or people who are into occultic practises....
As long as we continue being lazy Christians seeking blessings, these pagan shrines will continue to feed us... I love dis line especially

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Hangout / The Destiny In You / California Pastor Expelled For Saying Homosexuality Is Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.