Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

“i Will Fight For Increased Education Budget – Grace Ese Obakina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i Will Fight For Increased Education Budget – Grace Ese Obakina (265 Views)

Soludo Slashes Education Budget From ₦3.23 Billion To ₦1.1bn. Lawmakers Lament / President Buhari Pledges To Increase Education Budget By 50% / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Will Fight For Increased Education Budget – Grace Ese Obakina by mymoney001(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
“i will fight for increased budget allocation in the Education sector” – Grace Ese Obakina

Grace Ese Obakina, is a candidate contesting for member Edo State House of Assembly, Oredo East Constituency, under Labour Party. According to her statement made to our reporter, “i will fight for the increase of budget allocation for the education sector, because Education is a path way out of Poverty and development of every society”. Furthermore she said “the education is key to the growth and development of our dear country”

Grace Obakina is a Humanitarian and advocate who has engaged herself in series of humanitarian exercises and advocacy for the advancement of education in Edo State and in Nigeria. She is one of the pioneers of Smiles Africa International and youth development initiative, a fast growing NGO which has impacted the lives of Edo State youth and the Nigerian youth at large.

Source : https://9jatrendingnews./2018/12/05/i-will-fight-for-increased-budget-allocation-in-the-education-sector-grace-ese-obakina/

(1) (Reply)

When Akpabio Cries Like A Witch / WHAT DO PEOPLE REALLY GAIN FROM BECOMING A CULTIST...? / Get US, UK, India, China And South Africa Number For Just 5,000k (5in1 Package)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.