Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos (38637 Views)

Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) / One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by almarthins(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
I no blame them. Country hard.

I read for one thread say one pant na 250,000 Naira. Nah serious business be dat o.

Pray dey don't grill ur pant. If dem manage grill am well I leave u "in the hands of the angel"

If country hard no be excuse to kill, trade peoples destiny and destroy innocent souls.
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
how does this relate to internet fraud?

abeg stop tagging every crime Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by bossrillboss: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
the chairman pix go gud for memes o
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by HyconMojo(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
My question is what will happen to those that they stole their panties
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Olarrajavies369: 12:49am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by olajazz(m): 5:19am On Dec 06, 2018
R0ckefeller:
yahoo is the new cover-up for everything

You all should stop saying Yahoo.
Can't you read an ALHAJI introduce him to the stupid job.
ALHAJI nor be Yahoo boy, ALHAJI Na Ritualist...
Yahoo is Yahoo (nothing attached)
Ritual is Ritual (every news you hear now about killing)
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by R0ckefeller: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2018
olajazz:

You all should stop saying Yahoo.
Can't you read an ALHAJI introduce him to the stupid job.
ALHAJI nor be Yahoo boy, ALHAJI Na Ritualist...
Yahoo is Yahoo (nothing attached)
Ritual is Ritual (every news you hear now about killing)
lol you misquoted me and you know we are still saying the same thing just that I never explained further.

1 Like

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Casemiro(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

Bambi Bambi

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.