Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

APC, Nigeria, The Journey So Far.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Nigeria, The Journey So Far.. (268 Views)

"If Nigerians Vote For APC, Nigeria Will Sink" -primate Ayodele Warns / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / APC Nigeria Buttresses On The Spread Of Fake News On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC, Nigeria, The Journey So Far.. by sirfemoz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Decided to do some research about the ruling government, their promises and fulfilment. I went to their website and search for the 2014/2015 manifesto. There was a lot of plans, wishes and promises. And I asked how many of those plans have been done and concluded. Before APC government came into power, PDP was controlling the government. We were made to understand that PDP was the only problem of the country, remove PDP and everything will fall into place. Some of us doubted, some didn't. We all witnessed how it went.

According to the manifesto, we were told that electricity issue will be tackled, in which some plans were highlighted.. "Generate, transmit and distribute from current 5,000 – 6,000 MW to at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within ten years, whilst simultaneously ensuring development of sustainable/renewable energy"

We call all call the result by ourselves. There are many plans highlighted that was/or not done but just want to pick out this.

The election year is drawing close, politicians are out again with their (unachievable) plans. We the citizens will fight and defend whoever we support. But we forgot to ask a very important question, the previous elections, promises and plans, how far have they gone in achieving them.

A friend of mine once told me that the issue with Nigeria is bad leadership and the citizens have come to live with it that way. And that's the obvious truth. We don't hold our leaders accountable at all. And to me, that's why each election year, they come back with the same promises and plan.

Below is the link to APC previous manifesto.
https://www.allprogressivescongress.org/manifesto/
Re: APC, Nigeria, The Journey So Far.. by jessedaflow: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
APC=SCAM
Re: APC, Nigeria, The Journey So Far.. by GoldChest(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
APC the rejected party

(1) (Reply)

PDP'sResponse To President Buhari’s Refusal To Sign The Electoral Amendment Bill / Your Are Too Old! Ex- Military President Advises Buhari, Atiku To Retire Fr / Kogi State Judiciary Embark On An Indefinite Strike For 6 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.