Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (56736 Views)

Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Gossipninja: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Earlier today we made a report about Toyin Abrahim's ex husband Adeniyi Johnson who made some strong accusations on his ex, Toyin Abraham, delaying their divorce, thereby making it impossible for him to move on with his life. He added that she used some delay tactics as regards their hearing.

Toyin Abraham who couldn't bear or rather fold her arms and watch her ex disregard and accuse her wrongly, took to her official handle to address to whole saga and tell her own side of the story.

She wrote;

Dear Niyi Johnson, I'm forced to respond to you here because you mentioned my name,so I will be returning the favour.

In all my years of dealing with the entertainment industry, I carefully avoid the drama that goes with the terrain. And this includes years of dealing with big brands.

Some of these brands have warned me to avoid some people from the Yoruba industry because of the attendant, unnecessary drama and here you are proving them right and giving the noble Yoruba industry bad name. You have my number, you have the number of the lawyer, and I believe you have Toyin's number as well.

This unnecessary call for attention and social media shenanigans are unnecessary. You see why people don't dignify your ilk with phone calls, sms or courtesy, it always end on social media. People are doing great things in real life not Instagram drama.

Two, a simple call to your lawyer would tell you that what Lawyer Bosun called you for is the beginning of trial (court proceedings) not to come and sign divorce papers. Divorce doesn't work like that.

Three, if you depserately want a divorce, you should have filed one not Toyin;
perhaps the over 1m naira cost deterred you. Toyin, chose to bear the cost, pay her lawyer the fee and has taken the case to a considerable point. She has shown more commitment to the divorce proceedings than you.

In more than three years of separation you just filed a 'cross petition' last month while she has been at it in the court for over a year. She has 'allowed you go' a long time and we all can see what that has done to her life and career. Please come down from your Instagram high horse, real court issues happen outside of social media. She changed lawyer and he has moved faster than we anticipated.

It was out of courtesy that I called you to ask for your address. I told you I'd call for if there is any new development. And a piece of advise from me, you need to stop using your past relationship to generate talkability, you have talents and new relationship, they should be enough. That is what you should focus on; stop focusing on what you don't have, what you have should be enough. Selah! Today

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/youve-forced-me-actress-toyin-abraham-replies-ex-husband-over-divorce-claims/

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Gossipninja: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Stop quoting me man...
Oya come and chop my FTC lipsrsealed kiss
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Jenniferblog(f): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2018

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Gossipninja:
More

undecided

MORE RUBBISH??

with the way some unwanted things are being posted here for people to read, why not go and bring news from heaven with picture and video evidence where you are interviewing GOD.

18 Likes

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by SweetJoystick(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Is this what will send Buhari packing next year? angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by BOOMnaija(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
I didnt read d long text preceeding her pix...but one thing that encapsulated my mind on seeing her pix is that this lady go really sweet for..........(complete d rest)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by braveboy64(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
so what next
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Ayoswit(f): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Matured response.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin But toyin use style diss the guy oo, so you mean he does not have up to 1m in his account grin, well the guy should have called her or better still her lawyer to avoid this unnecessary drama, what was he expecting the people to do, to pity him and put the blame on toyin, I've always known the guy to be a gigolo lipsrsealed and ungrateful person angry, we were not there when they were doing lovey dovey oo, somebody should not come and be disturbing me with marriage wahala, they jumped into it and they should settle it themselves jare undecided

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by wahles(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
undecided, life of a celebrity.
Drama
More drama

I guess one never escapes village people. Like mtn everywhere you go
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by SAMBARRY: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Good .I love the maturity from toyin.I love the way she handled the matter in such a way that there will be No food for trolls.nothing to feast on

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Postboiswag(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Problem ti Yin niyen

Buhari 2019
Full support Proud Afonja

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Joshua070(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Barbieperry(f): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
I clearly dnt understand

3 Likes

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by moscobabs(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
H
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Zico5(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Only God can help some of these foolish people calling themselves celebrities. They think everything start and end on social media. Some of them will surely remain single or single mum for life with the rate they compete with men. Marriage is not for kids or feeble minded. u must be fully determined to make marriage work. Youths should be careful, don't marry for side attractions, marry cos u are ready to take shit and to swallow insults. No perfect person anywhere, we are just managing to be perfect. I pray God touch Toyin's heart. she is totally immature.

3 Likes

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by reechest: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
angry
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Vested(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
TOYIN WINS!!!

Flawless Victory!!!

grin grin grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Segzay(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
And these two people have once told themeselves, "I love you and i love you too". Is there really love?

9 Likes

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by femi4: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
After 3yrs, you couldn't complete a divorce process. You are now complaining that he is calling you out. If you need more money, go borrow and complete this sh.it on time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by nattty(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Unnecessary news about irrelevant people undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Shenky(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Who is Toyin Abraham [sup][/sup]
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Teewhy2: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Social media has turned into where people now think they can get judgment. You guys will only embarrass your self the more and the main issue with still yet unresolved.

2 Likes

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by yemmight(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
The best response ever.

3 Likes

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by omoteacher(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
shocked sad shocked shocked

Their lives their business. I like her reply sha.

4 Likes

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by sandiyke(f): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Very nice reply. No need for petty talks

10 Likes

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by papiwyte(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Force u to........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by 6digitscomrade: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Gossipninja:
Earlier today we made a report about Toyin Abrahim's ex husband Adeniyi Johnson who made some strong accusations on his ex, Toyin Abraham, delaying their divorce, thereby making it impossible for him to move on with his life. He added that she used some delay tactics as regards their hearing.

Toyin Abraham who couldn't bear or rather fold her arms and watch her ex disregard and accuse her wrongly, took to her official handle to address to whole saga and tell her own side of the story.

She wrote;

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/youve-forced-me-actress-toyin-abraham-replies-ex-husband-over-divorce-claims/

forced u type on ur phone? Did u call the police? If not u aren't half as good as u trying to sell off..
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Ovofresh: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigeria celebrities and marital issues!
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Pavore9: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mature response.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' / Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.