Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (56738 Views)

Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (2) (3) (4)

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Zico5(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mems01:

You're very sick! Oponu.
I'm sure if she said something else, you this ode will complain again. God should touch your own heart. Oloshi!
U are already banned, cos I never abused u. hope mod is looking
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by xtervaganza(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
What n absolute turncoat. You can only lie to your gullible donkeys. Not people with common sense.

Why does a divorce proceedings need to go over a year? Why do you need to change lawyers? All because of ordinary divorce?

Keep fooling yourself. We know how e be for you na. You still de give yourself stupid hope that the guy might return to you

Idiot

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by dominique(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why is it costing one million naira to file for divorce. I don't think the Igando divorce court couples pay so much. I suggest they carry their wahala to Igando court and have the marriage dissolved once and for all.

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lesson learnt:

Never conclude on negative speeches from a male about a female. Always hear the other side of the story.
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Conquerdem1: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Matured response. Toyin did u compose this yourself? E loud o
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Obakoolex(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Zico5:
Only God can help some of these foolish people calling themselves celebrities. They think everything start and end on social media. Some of them will surely remain single or single mum for life with the rate they compete with men. Marriage is not for kids or feeble minded. u must be fully determined to make marriage work. Youths should be careful, don't marry for side attractions, marry cos u are ready to take shit and to swallow insults. No perfect person anywhere, we are just managing to be perfect. I pray God touuch Toyin's heart. she is totally immature.

Nice opinion!
But the last sentence is sentimental...
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Kinjikitile(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/youve-forced-me-actress-toyin-abraham-replies-ex-husband-over-divorce-claims/

[/quote]
this woman is beautiful... The ex-husband suppose to adore, water and cherish this beauty. . Is it her character or what? What could have gone wrong..
i think Ego is the cause here.. Both of them don't want to handle the bull by the horn...they are afraid to divorce... Why cant they apologise to eachother. .... Com'on they should spill it out.. ''AM SORRY'' will heal all these wound.. Com'on.. They should apologise to eachother and move one... They need tolerance... Simple word ''AM SORRY'' Will stop alll this.... Com'on say it. . .say it. . . . Say ''AM SORRY''. . . Niyi !!! Say it. . . Toyin !!! Say it. say ''AM SORRY''

mehn is this what marriage is all about...
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by britiko: 5:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Segzay:
And these two people have once told themeselves, "I love you and i love you too". Is there really love?

Yes they did. Theres a very thin line between love and hate.
Just pray the line is not crossed in any relationship, it could lead to death.

Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2018
hmnmm
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by rad8(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Segzay:
And these two people have once told themeselves, "I love you and i love you too". Is there really love?
Dude....I'm still waiting for you ooo.
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by veykey: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
femi4:
After 3yrs, you couldn't complete a divorce process. You are now complaining that he is calling you out. If you need more money, go borrow and complete this sh.it on time
Did you read it thoroughly?
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by veykey: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2018
WinningSun:
the response write up sounds unlike her. it was written ON her behalf. she can never be this intellectual
Because you've spoken to her before? Don't bring someone down to make yourself look good. It only shows how low your IQ and self-esteem really is.
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 07, 2018
veykey:
Because you've spoken to her before? Don't bring someone down to make yourself look good. It only shows how low your IQ and self-esteem really is.

go read her previous writeups on her wall she is just like every other simpletons that will answer you with 'k' while chatting
Re: "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims by veykey: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2018
WinningSun:

go read her previous writeups on her wall she is just like every other simpletons that will answer you with 'k' while chatting
OK then

Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') / Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah