Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Boyfriend Living Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Boyfriend Living Abroad (469 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Boyfriend Living Abroad by naijanewstv(f): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Good day everyone, please I need advice and encouragement. I broke up with my boyfriend of 8 months Now, not that I do not love him but he does things that saddens my heart.

I am a young girl of 22, a graduate and also an entrepreneur, I fend for my self and I do not ask him for penny because I can comfortably take care of my self.

I am with him because I love him not because he is rich (he is based outside) I know that love is not really enough. I am too emotional to some words being said to me, this guy always talk anyhow not minding if that hurts you or not.

At times, he sends me a post of what a lady ought to be doing for her man and I will always tell him that once a lady is treated right submission comes natural.

To him this always gets him upset and he always say that am a feminist, if I try to tell him words that makes me happy he will end up saying that he is not the type that tells a lady what they want to hear.

Everyday I cry for him because of his use of words towards me, he does not make me feel loved with his words and I always end up crying after talking to him.

I decided to see if there is still chance for us before breaking up with him this morning but still all he could tell me is that if am not happy in the relationship, I should just go out and look for the person to make me happy, I blocked and deleted his contact from my phone but am so hurt and down. please I need some words of encouragement, I really need to overcome this because it hurts.

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/12/i-broke-up-with-my-boyfriend-living-living-abroad.html
Re: Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Boyfriend Living Abroad by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
No one should be with someone who hurts them physically or emotionally.
Re: Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Boyfriend Living Abroad by Pubichairs(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
sadI don't fancy stories that has link attached,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe I Am Hugely Welcomed By Black People In Real Life ? / Wife Rape And The Nigerian Society / After Asking Her Out On Facebook, He Denies Her On Instagram... Men Are Scum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.