Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally (21472 Views)

Soludo, Obiano Leads 1,579 APGA Presidential Campaign Council / ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by globemoney: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
I want to specially invite my friend IbrahimDamola. SE is APGA!!!! grin grin Both PDP and APC are cancer

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by GENT95(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
So because of this useless rally, I won't be at the market tomorrow?
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by 042rebel: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
What happened to CUPP?
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Gistpeeps:

Markets in Anambra State will be shut down on Thursday as the All Progressives Grand Alliance begins its Presidential campaign in Awka, the state capital.

The Alex Ekwueme Square, the venue of the event was wearing a new look while party faithful from other states of the federation had started arriving the state Wednesday evening.

Briefing journalists about the event, the National Chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Oye, “The traders in the state have decided to close all markets as a sign of solidarity to our party.”

He said every arrangement had been concluded for hosting of the event in Anambra adding that the occasion would attract no fewer than one million people.

Oye who said APGA would spring surprises in the 2019 general elections said the choice of Awka was strategic for good planning because Anambra had an APGA government.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/anambra-shuts-down-markets-for-apga-presidential-rally.html
Methought IPOB has said no elections will take place in the East, why the presidential campaign?
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by notoriousbabe: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Party strictly for the biafrans in Nigeria
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by Ketaokeipheoma: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
and who is their presidential candidate
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by sogodihno: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Said baba
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by Trustee1: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Later they'll say Igbo's are marginalised! You've a chance of making peter obi the number 2 citizen in Nigeria and with good performance and time the number 1 citizen,yet they are jeopardizing the opportunity. All Igbos should please use the head and ATIKULATE 2019, for the sake of OBI.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by achi4u(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rubbish! Is this enough reason to close Nkwo Nnewi which is very far away from Awka.
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by contigiency(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
youngimporter:
Obiano the most senseless governor I has ever seen why wasting Anambra money on election he knows that he will fail.

That question rightly belongs to Obi and his Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by FBIL: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
APGA is part of the CUPP that adopted Atiku. So, SE is 100% Atikuobilized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by Denikayan: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Anambra prefers an Hausa man

No Igbo is as competent as Atiku

1 Like

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
There is no way i am shutting my shop because of these crooks.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by Denikayan: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
I just dont want to hear "Biafra or Death" after Atiku's loss at the polls

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by Denikayan: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Please, who is their presidential candidate that is willing to waste his money.

Atiku

1 Like

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by Smarkie: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
which traders decided to close their shops for useless political campaign this season?. election they knew that they will loose even b/4 it start
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by respectnwaada: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
youngimporter:
Obiano the most senseless governor I has ever seen why wasting Anambra money on election he knows that he will fail.
He is trying to play a smart game. He is afraid of supporting Buhari because of the fear of the unknown.
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by respectnwaada: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
youngimporter:
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by gidgiddy: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
jidemoh:

Methought IPOB has said no elections will take place in the East, why the presidential campaign?

So elections and campaign are now the same thing?
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by senatordave1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
My predictions are coming to fruition.apga will divide votes in anambra,abia and imo thereby neutralizing atiku's expected Bloc votes.apga may get up to a million votes in the east.up apga,up apc

1 Like

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by PHILipu1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
grin grin grin grin >: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where's the shut down? Anybody that isn't Atiku obi isn't welcome in the south.

I'm atikulated, are you lifeless?
No more Biafra or death?
Are you now slave to a Fulani Atiku?
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by IbrahimDamola: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Globemoney, reports from Nkwo Nnewi says everywhere was busy.

Globemoney, Nnewi is articulated, Capital oil will not endorse Obiano's presidential candidate who is simply a charlartan and drunk like obiano. grin

1 Share

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by ogundeleai(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
How about the bogus alliance with CUPP TO figth Buhari... Iro n paro fun iro
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

So elections and campaign are now the same thing?
Guy! Why hold a presidential rally where you don't expect any votes? Isn't that a waste of time, energy and resources?
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by IbrahimDamola: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
senatordave1:
My predictions are coming to fruition.apga will divide votes in anambra,abia and imo thereby neutralizing atiku's expected Bloc votes.apga may get up to a million votes in the east.up apga,up apc

My dear muslim brother, you are a professional at deceiving your own ewedu skull. You and I know that Igbos don't know who the APGA presidential candidate is except for that fact he may be obiano's ogogoro drinking comrade in night clubs. grin

Many have never heard of him and Igbos vote personality just the way they voted Rochas in 2011 for Gov. and PDP's yar adua for presidency same day. They are not illiterates like we yoruba muslims who vote bandwagon effect because baba thieefnubuu say so.

Tell yourself consolatory lies, if it will make your zombiefied skull sleep well tonight. We both know that PDP is clearing the East hands down. You know it and it gives you shivers. grin

2 Shares

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by globemoney: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Globemoney, reports from Nkwo Nnewi says everywhere was busy.

Globemoney, Nnewi is articulated, Capital oil will not endorse Obiano's presidential candidate who is simply a charlartan and drunk like obiano. grin
Who do you this thing, Nnewi was very busy as usual today because tomorrow and not today is the campaign. Money miss road ifeanyi ubah is as confused as ever, the best option now for him and peter obi will be to retire from politics or it will be failure upon failure.

Meanwhile make sure you mobilize to the APGA campaign grounds tomorrow. Anambra will be on total shut down

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by inzek(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Plz why is this apga this stupid, why closing market for ur useless,
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by inzek(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Plz say obiano close market, no trader is willing to close his shop for that nonsense rally, obiano ur very stupid to close our shop,
Re: Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally by gidgiddy: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
jidemoh:

Guy! Why hold a presidential rally where you don't expect any votes? Isn't that a waste of time, energy and resources?

What do you mean? APGA is having a presidential rally in a state they control and you say they will not get any votes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power / Legislative Violence (pictures) / RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.