Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? (6590 Views)

Romancelanders: What Do You Think, Can We Take It A Step Further? / Romancelanders, What Do You Think About This Picture? / Romancelanders What's Your Say On A No Sex Relationships (n.s.r) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by patjane(f): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
I'm a lesbian...

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by spiralwedge(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lepasharon, uglymugg, hugo55

What you guys are describing are not sex fetishism, but mere turn-on.
Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by lepasharon(f): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2018
mrphysics:
One can predict to 99% accuracy women/ladies secrets. It doesn't pass sex with married man or a BJ to their girlfriends boyfriend.

We know what the secrets are

K den undecided
Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by Damsyjay(m): 1:03am On Dec 08, 2018
swiz123:

I wonder why you created this thread if you are so scared of sharing your secret.

Well, my biggest secret should be that I used to sleep with my landlord's wife as a teenager.
Ha bad person
Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by Damsyjay(m): 1:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
First time i'll ever say this, i was 12 or 13 when i had my first kiss, he was a University student, he was my crush, i just placed my lips on his lips, he laughed saying that's not how it's done that he'll teach me but i didnt care, i was happy i kissed him, it never happened again cos he went back to school.
Is that all..or there is more to that story
Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by Damsyjay(m): 1:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol..when i was 12yrs i use to have sex with my friend's elder sister...even tho she was like 10yrs older than i am
Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Divay22:

Msg me a night to Christmas, I might just have something for you smiley
oya what do you have for me?
Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by Divay22(f): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
oya what do you have for me?
Lol
The love of Christ tongue grin
Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Divay22:
Lol The love of Christ tongue grin
Can I use it and buy chicken?
Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by Divay22(f): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Can I use it and buy chicken?
Sure!
It's a life ticket to anything you desire
Re: Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? by Elsah(f): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
May God help us to avoid present and future temptations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) / My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver / Raped While Sleeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.