Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP (18090 Views)

Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Hon. Ladi Adebutu Leads Protest To INEC Headquarters In Abeokuta(photos) / Ogun 2019: Ladi Adebutu's Supporters Throw Weight Behind Dapo Abiodun - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by adesamix(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/2019-ladi-adebutu-is-pdp-governorship-candidate-in-ogun-state-says-pdp/

proof backing up his claim

newspadi.com

Dec 5, 2018 10:50 AM

The leader of the Independent People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has released another claim to back his allegation that President Muhammadu Buhari is allegedly not alive.

He alleged that the palm and finger print of Buhari has changed after the 2015 election.

He had alleged that the ‘real’ President Buhari was dead and allegedly imposed by one Jubril from Sudan.

Though Buhari denied the claim, Nnamdi Kanu insisted that the ruling Buhari is from Sudan, adding that “the man in Poland is not the real President Muhammadu Buhari.

In his tweet on Wednesday, Nnamdi Kanu said: “Unbelievable! Does it mean the right palm of Nigeria’s president also changes as the years go by? Examine the marks on his palm in 2015 after voting, compare it with the marks on his palm in 2018 to understand the gravity of the fraud going on in Nigeria. #UnmaskJubril.”

Love Reading Our Reports? Share With Your Friends And Also, Share Your Story/News With Us Email: info@newspadi.com
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Mccullum: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
APC IS SURELY WINNING THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION IN OGUN STATE BY THE GRACE OF GOD.. 2019! APC ALL THE WAYS.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
missioner:

You don't know what you're saying.
Atiku started from Sokoto, then Ilorin.
It's a matter of permutations.
Buruji simply wants to start from the homefront.
Don't be deluded. You think kashamu will win ahead of gni of adc and dapo of apc abi? Who will vote a drug baron as a governor? He achieved being a senator because of his people's penchant for celebrating ill-gotten wealth. Ijebu votes alone won't win him the seat. Smell the coffee bro

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by missioner(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mrblaster:
Don't be deluded. You think kashamu will win ahead of gni of adc and dapo of apc abi? Who will vote a drug baron as a governor? He achieved being a senator because of his people's penchant for celebrating ill-gotten wealth. Ijebu votes alone won't win him the seat. Smell the coffee bro
Where are you based man?
where in Ogun are you?
Once again I tell you forget about what you are reading in the media.
See there is no way APC and Dapo Abiodun can even come third in this election.

Just so you know... Amosun will simply do everything within his powers to ensure Dapo Abiodun does not succeed and sadly is candidates too won't succeed because they don't have popularity of their own... and Amosun can't campaign for them publicly, that's anti party... he'd be expelled.

GNI can never have 30percent in any LG in Ijebu and his Yewa home votes will be divided.
Remember Dimeji Bankole is there too, an egba man. So has it stands nobody is going to have the whole egba.

Kashamu has the whole Ijebu, he only needs half of Egba votes (Reuben Abati will fetch him that) and a handful of Yewa votes.
Voom Oke Imosan ya!
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
46O1CE:
APC will win Ogun .
Sai buhari,Sai APC
You must be from outside Nigeria. Amosun has scattered and dismantled your APC in Ogun State. Ogun ain't goin APC way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Beface(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
46O1CE:
APC will win Ogun .
Sai buhari,Sai APC
Is it the same APC Governor Amosun is fighting against or another APC? Because as far as am concern APC is also heavily divided!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by senatordave1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

You must be from outside Nigeria. Amosun has scattered and dismantled your APC in Ogun State. Ogun ain't goin APC way.
Amosun has not scattered anything,instead his men have defected.apc will divide ogun east,West and win ogun Central.
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Jones4190(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
As you grow older, you realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
missioner:

Where are you based man?
where in Ogun are you?

Just so you know... Amosun will simply do everything within his powers to ensure Dapo Abiodun does not succeed and sadly is candidates too won't succeed because they don't have popularity of their own... and Amosun can't campaign for them publicly, that's anti party... he'd be expelled.

GNI can never have 30percent in any LG in Ijebu and his Yewa home votes will be divided.
Remember Dimeji Bankole is there too, an egba man. So has it stands nobody is going to have the whole egba.

Kashamu has the whole Ijebu, he only needs half of Egba votes (Reuben Abati will fetch him that) and a handful of Yewa votes.
Voom Oke Imosan ya!
Did you just say reuben abati will get him half of his votes in egba? Who even know abati here? For the record, I live in abeokuta and I'm an apc member with registration card. Where did you see all your permutations from? So yewa won't vote their son after third attempt and vote ijebu man abi? So yewa will be so foolish and leave both akinlade and gni to vote dapo? Who told you dapo won't get bloc votes from ijebu too? As it stand the only man without hutches is gni. Both apc and pdp ain't having it smoothly. Didn't you read that pdp hq is insisting on ladi to contest? Ogun state have moved beyond money bag politics especially egbas. We are still loyal to amosun whether you like it or not. If you want to win gubernatorial election, try and win ifo, ado odo ota, abeokuta South and sagamu. The rest win cover up and these are key areas that gni will sweep gloriously. Remember ijebu didn't vote for amosun reelection,yet he won. How you believe kashamu could come from nowhere and win ogun state amazes me. The last thing people want to hear now in ogun state is pdp. My friend, try and eat kashamu money cos he ain't winning. I'm an astute young politician in principle and practice. I wish you can meet me face to face. I will prove to you how it works here.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Bimpe29: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Better
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Yatahamal: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
missioner:
Munch this comment and keep.
They'll come back to beg Kashamu very soon.
Kashamu is unarguablely the most influential politician in Ogun state today.
Forget about media frenzy ...He enjoys large goodwill at the grassroots.

Senator Prince Buruji Kashamu and Dr Reuben Abati remains the PDP candidates in Ogun today.

Moreover does PDP has there own INEC that will field Lado for them??

Las las Gbenga Daniel will relinquish senate ticket to Adebutu to go take Kashamu's place in the next senate.
It's all politics!
Kashamu is not the gubernatorial candidate, he only anointed a candidate. And pls revert the bullshit, Omo Baba Ijebu is more influential especially in Remo, a district Kashamu represents. Amosun is the most popular in the state, he controls the NURTW AND ACOMORAN machineries are in his grasp

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Yatahamal: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mrblaster:
Did you just say reuben abati will get him half of his votes in egba? Who even know abati here? For the record, I live in abeokuta and I'm an apc member with registration card. Where did you see all your permutations from? So yewa won't vote their son after third attempt and vote ijebu man abi? So yewa will be so foolish and leave both akinlade and gni to vote dapo? Who told you dapo won't get bloc votes from ijebu too? As it stand the only man without hutches is gni. Both apc and pdp ain't having it smoothly. Didn't you read that pdp hq is insisting on ladi to contest? Ogun state have moved beyond money bag politics especially egbas. We are still loyal to amosun whether you like it or not. If you want to win gubernatorial election, try and win ifo, ado odo ota, abeokuta South and sagamu. The rest win cover up and these are key areas that gni will sweep gloriously. Remember ijebu didn't vote for amosun reelection,yet he won. How you believe kashamu can come from nowhere and win ogun state amazes me. The last thing people want to hear now in ogun state is pdp. My friend, try and eat kashamu money cos he ain't winning. I'm an astute young politician in principle and practice. I wish you can meet me face to face. I will prove to you how it works here.
I never knew Reuben is even Yoruba until recently. In Sagamu, Lado is quite popular

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by AdedoyinO(f): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=Mrblaster post=73585098] Did you just say reuben abati will get him half of his votes in egba? Who even know abati here? For the record, I live in abeokuta and I'm an apc member with registration card. Where did you see all your permutations from? So yewa won't vote their son after third attempt and vote ijebu man abi? So yewa will be so foolish and leave both akinlade and gni to vote dapo? Who told you dapo won't get bloc votes from ijebu too? As it stand the only man without hutches is gni. Both apc and pdp ain't having it smoothly. Didn't you read that pdp hq is insisting on ladi to contest? Ogun state have moved beyond money bag politics especially egbas. We are still loyal to amosun whether you like it or not. If you want to win gubernatorial election, try and win ifo, ado odo ota, abeokuta South and sagamu. The rest win cover up and these are key areas that gni will sweep gloriously,

Could like this comment a million times. Perfect analysis.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by forgiveness: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yatahamal:
I never knew Reuben is even Yoruba until recently. In Sagamu, Lado is quite popular

Lado is popular in the whole of Remo. If he's contesting, game over for APC.
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by forgiveness: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mrblaster:
Did you just say reuben abati will get him half of his votes in egba? Who even know abati here? For the record, I live in abeokuta and I'm an apc member with registration card. Where did you see all your permutations from? So yewa won't vote their son after third attempt and vote ijebu man abi? So yewa will be so foolish and leave both akinlade and gni to vote dapo? Who told you dapo won't get bloc votes from ijebu too? As it stand the only man without hutches is gni. Both apc and pdp ain't having it smoothly. Didn't you read that pdp hq is insisting on ladi to contest? Ogun state have moved beyond money bag politics especially egbas. We are still loyal to amosun whether you like it or not. If you want to win gubernatorial election, try and win ifo, ado odo ota, abeokuta South and sagamu. The rest win cover up and these are key areas that gni will sweep gloriously. Remember ijebu didn't vote for amosun reelection,yet he won. How you believe kashamu can come from nowhere and win ogun state amazes me. The last thing people want to hear now in ogun state is pdp. My friend, try and eat kashamu money cos he ain't winning. I'm an astute young politician in principle and practice. I wish you can meet me face to face. I will prove to you how it works here.

Anyone wey enter go do but Amosun the crying baby must be put to shame. grin
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yatahamal:
that's true but lado ain't winning. Politics is a game of number.
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by SEGLIZ: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=AdedoyinO post=73586804][/quote]
Hi Doyin,, have reconcile with Amosun? just surprised you mentioned him on a good note today!?
for now in some major area of in Nigeria it is possible for pdp to win the election gallantry on paper permutations and social media but come to the polls I don't see them succeeding.
their screaming of atiku is to create a larger than life image for him so as to impose his personality on people's mind.
needless making them see reasons, trying to fill the basket with water.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Yatahamal: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
forgiveness:

Lado is popular in the whole of Remo. If he's contesting, game over for APC.
My point

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by ThankGod2018: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yatahamal:
My point

LADO is the PDP candidate.
Watch out for INEC publication this week.
��
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by rexwalters: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
adesamix:
proof backing up his claim

newspadi.com

Dec 5, 2018 10:50 AM

The leader of the Independent People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has released another claim to back his allegation that President Muhammadu Buhari is allegedly not alive.

He alleged that the palm and finger print of Buhari has changed after the 2015 election.

He had alleged that the ‘real’ President Buhari was dead and allegedly imposed by one Jubril from Sudan.

Though Buhari denied the claim, Nnamdi Kanu insisted that the ruling Buhari is from Sudan, adding that “the man in Poland is not the real President Muhammadu Buhari.

In his tweet on Wednesday, Nnamdi Kanu said: “Unbelievable! Does it mean the right palm of Nigeria’s president also changes as the years go by? Examine the marks on his palm in 2015 after voting, compare it with the marks on his palm in 2018 to understand the gravity of the fraud going on in Nigeria. #UnmaskJubril.”

Love Reading Our Reports? Share With Your Friends And Also, Share Your Story/News With Us Email: info@newspadi.com

Stupid Zombies has he told you people and abaribe who helped him and how he escaped from Nigeria?Dumb goats from east of the Niger.
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by rexwalters: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
ThankGod2018:

LADO is the PDP candidate.
Watch out for INEC publication this week.
��
He is not,where did you get your info from?the supreme court threw out his application.
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by rexwalters: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
SEGLIZ:

Hi Doyin,, have reconcile with Amosun? just surprised you mentioned him on a good note today!?
for now in some major area of in Nigeria it is possible for pdp to win the election gallantry on paper permutations and social media but come to the polls I don't see them succeeding.
their screaming of atiku is to create a larger than life image for him so as to impose his personality on people's mind.
needless making them see reasons, trying to fill the basket with water.
Intelligent analysis,you couldn't be more correct,atiku has no hope,empty Barrels make more noise than action and deceive the gullible public with mass propaganda like the president is a clone.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by ThankGod2018: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
rexwalters:
He is not,where did you get your info from?the supreme court threw out his application.

Relax and watch out!!! Politics
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by rexwalters: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
ThankGod2018:

Relax and watch out!!! Politics
Unless Kashamu steps down for him which I believe is too late now,The Federal High Court told pdp the dayo led exco is the authentic and recognized executive,the Supreme Court has affirmed same.

He should go back to his Kalo Kalo business,money can't buy the judgment.
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by ThankGod2018: 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
rexwalters:
Unless Kashamu steps down for him which I believe is too late now,The Federal High Court told pdp the dayo led exco is the authentic and recognized executive,the Supreme Court has affirmed same.

He should go back to his Kalo Kalo business,money can't buy the judgment.

Just wait and see ; just around the corner......

Ladi is the PDP Guber.....

So what do you think Kashamu is doing?

Collecting money from people and giving them positions.

........ Selling positions.......
His judgement is here.
He even has extradition against for adrug related issue which Federal government has been granted go ahead for....
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
...can't believe Dr Abati will one day be a politician under PDP...hopefully he will live up to his principles...
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by haffaze777(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
missioner:

Where are you based man?
where in Ogun are you?

Voom Oke Imosan ya!

Which rubben abati will fetch him a vote in Egba land?please tell me the local government u think kashamu will win in Ogun Central, Am from Abeokuta south and I know that PDP will not win a single local government in Ogun central.
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by haffaze777(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Amosun has not scattered anything,instead his men have defected.apc will divide ogun east,West and win ogun Central.

APC will win Ogun central or what?who will win Ogun central for APC
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by Pablo265: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Confused people of our time triple A for governor Young’ and vibrant �

1 Share

Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by niyion(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2018
ADC is the PARTY to associate with i sincerely believe that This man Called GNI has all it takes to defeatd all other aspirant
Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by SEGLIZ: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2018
rexwalters:
Intelligent analysis,you couldn't be more correct,atiku has no hope,empty Barrels make more noise than action and deceive the gullible public with mass propaganda like the president is a clone.

I can't imagine people would believe such a dumb thing like cloned president even going as far seeking the support of the international community to affirm the dubious claim. surprisingly some hungry foreign media are scrutinizing what is none existing. "why seek a live among the dead?" I expect to go invest better on their loot, a tí orí ìyen jìn wón. they should drink water on the proceed of their loot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.