Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun (3927 Views)

Tarkwa Bay Beach Island In Lagos (Photos) / A Day At Tarkwa Bay Beach / Tarkwa Bay Island In 2018 – Shocking Story Of An Amazing Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun by beezyblaze(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello everyone....
Please those of you who are very familiar with lagos should please assist me with detailed direction on how i can get to Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun ....I heard and read it’s only accessible through ferry which i found interesting but checked for some videos and saw people going through an old looking canoe with engine at the back of it...
Please I’d prefer the ferry or speedboat please...
Thanks Alot
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun by ayourbamie: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Following
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun by vhatpweedygurl(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
beezyblaze:
Hello everyone....
Please those of you who are very familiar with lagos should please assist me with detailed direction on how i can get to Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun ....I heard and read it’s only accessible through ferry which i found interesting but checked for some videos and saw people going through an old looking canoe with engine at the back of the canoe...
Please I’d prefer the ferry please...
Thanks Alot
From ikotun get to Cele,I don't know if you can get a direct bus to CMS from Cele ask the bus conductors they will definitely direct you on how to get to Marina CMS.At CMS alight at the last bus stop cross over to the seasidewith the aid of the pedestrian bridge and ask at the jetty,if they have a ferry or speed boat going to tarkwa bay if yes you are good to go,if no they will direct you to the next jetty which is situated in Ikoyi.ALL you need do once you get to Marina CMS is ask questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun by suco01(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun by beezyblaze(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
vhatpweedygurl:
From ikotun get to Cele,I don't know if you can get a direct bus to CMS from Cele ask the bus conductors they will definitely direct you on how to get to Marina CMS.At CMS alight at the last bus stop cross over to the seasidewith the aid of the pedestrian bridge and ask at the jetty,if they have a ferry or speed boat going to tarkwa bay if yes you are good to go,if no they will direct you to the next jetty which is situated in Ikoyi.ALL you need do once you get to Marina CMS is ask questions.

Thanks a bunch mehn...
I really appreciate this.
Thanks once again smiley

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun by matuskyoo7(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Op make I advice you. Plse run from anything jetty or canoe in naija...you will not end with this year..Amen
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun by panini(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
matuskyoo7:
Op make I advice you. Plse run from anything jetty or canoe in naija... you will not end with this year..Amen

Ouch....
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun by beezyblaze(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2018
matuskyoo7:
Op make I advice you. Plse run from anything jetty or canoe in naija...you will not end with this year..Amen

amen...
Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Botswana Picture Gallery: Africa´s Economic Star Performer / Learning A Foreign Language? Get In Here / 13 Richest Countries In The World (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.