Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' (24331 Views)

I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label / DJ Cuppy And Tekno Have Late Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Nairatrenders: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Popular On Air Personality of Cool Fm, Daddy Freeze has declared himself Team Davido.

He made this known via Cool Fm instagram story and he actually gave his reasons though.

See post below:-

https://nairatrend.com.ng/davido-sings-better-than-wizkid-and-tekno-daddy-freeze-declares/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Nairatrenders: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2018

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by NwaAmaikpe: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
shocked

Comparing Wizkid with Davido is just like comparing Lobbi Stars with Real Madrid.

While David Adeleke is in a class of his own,
Ayodeji Balogun may never be enrolled into the school.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by HyconMojo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
He didn't have to tell me that anyway. We all know that ....LIKE for Davido , SHARE for Wizkid

284 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Sirheny007(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Making a choice between Davido and Whizkid is as foolhardy as having to choose between a leaking kettle and a broken pot.
One is as bad as the other.

Nigerian Music is sh*t.
Zero lyrics,
No message passed,
Just Beats undecided

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Charmingrascal(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Davido's voice is nt d bst but d he knws hw 2 use dat voice well and even wen he sings abt girls his lyrical contents make sense than Wizkid's. Fever is an overrated song it lacks gud lyrical content. Tekno is gud too bt Kizz Daniel is their father.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Thaheer(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is very true..I, as someone who plays the guitar,and everyone who plays musical instrument knows that it is easier to make an instrument cover on a Davido song than Wizkid's..Because there is change in notes and pitch in davido songs which he manages to hit (It is still a mystery how he does it effortlessly)..And when it comes to lyrics..They both have almost the same quantity of none sense but also as a song-writer,you could sense that Davido still puts more efforts in his none-sense than Wizkid..Because you can clearly see that his songs are written and almost well composed,unlike wizkid whose songs are clearly freestyles produced from marihuana (These can be seen from excessive repetition of words)..
Well,you can't compare someone who has studied a profession to someone who hasn't..

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Nairatrenders: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin
Charmingrascal:
Davido's voice is nt d bst but d he knws hw 2 use dat voice well and even wen he sings abt girls his lyrical contents make sense than Wizkid's. Fever is an overrated song it lacks gud lyrical content. Tekno is gud too bt Kizz Daniel is their father.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Nairatrenders: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin you are just trying to make sense from no sense

Nonsense!!!!!
Sirheny007:
Making a choice between Davido and Whizkid is as foolhardy as having to choose between a leaking kettle and a broken pot.
One is as bad as the other.

Nigerian Music is sh*t.
Zero lyrics,
No message passed,
Just Beats undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Charmingrascal(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Compare d lyrics of Nwababy by Davido wit Fever by Wizkid and be d judge. Moreova wen u compare Wizkid's songs lyk Holla @ ur boy, Ojuelegba, Joy and sum songs he released earlier wit d songs he is givin us now u wll knw he isn't gettim beta.

47 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by IamPlato(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Comparing Wizkid with Davido is just like comparing Lobbi Stars with Real Madrid.

NwaAmaikpe have You Seen My Book? smiley Grab A Copy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Nairatrenders: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
cool cool
IamPlato:
NwaAmaikpe have You Seen My Book? smiley Grab A Copy
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by IamPlato(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nairatrenders:
cool cool
have You Too Seen My Book smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Nairatrend: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by MJBOLT: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
between davido and a frog,i dont know who sings better

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Nairatrend: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin
MJBOLT:
between davido and a frog,i dont know who sings better

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Jh0wsef(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR?
Own a small business?

Let your unique logos and mini posters speak for you, at really affordable rates smiley

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Firgemachar: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Agbaya!

Arije nidi ibaje!!

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by tstx(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by lekeleeworldbex: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
true talk

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by enitant(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Davido all the Way

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by BruncleZuma: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Mtchewwww...how did we get here as a nation?
Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Vicrotica(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Aaah, so you sabi something like this

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Denikayan: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2018
And where are we going to put Christiano Ronaldo?

Even Lebron James is better than the trio

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by superlanny(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Op make I no send abakaliki thunder to you o, on this early Thursday morning, dey post mumu post.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Davido has quietly pushed some change into Daddy Freeze' account.
Maybe he sings better than Wizkid but never Tekno.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by SoNature(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2018
I think Kizz Daniels will topple all of them with time

Anytime that dude sings, it's a hit song

Back to back...nonstop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by stanley000: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2018
I'm a die hard wizzy fan but I must admit Davido has really gotten better over the years, I mean this guy has a way of tuning his frog voice to something u want to hear over and over again. I started liking Davido when he did "summer body" olamide tried his possible best to destroy that song but Davido covered all olamide"s non sense with his marvelous pitch.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Davido tune is okay professionally.....
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Both sing crap! Nigerians are used to listening to nonsense. I'm not surprised someone would have to compare who does better between both.

Left for me, none. They need to learn what music is from the white man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares 2012 Throwback Photo / Flavour Performs At New York Summerstage Music Festival 2022 (Photos) / Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.