Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Music Maestro, Wasiu Ayinde, Meets Sanwo-olu, Hamsat; Donates Campaign Vehicle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Music Maestro, Wasiu Ayinde, Meets Sanwo-olu, Hamsat; Donates Campaign Vehicle (806 Views)

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Maestro, Wasiu Ayinde, Meets Sanwo-olu, Hamsat; Donates Campaign Vehicle by Denikayan: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fuji music king, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, Tuesday met with the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Lagos State in 2019, Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his deputy governorship candidate, Obafemi Hamsat? at their Ikoyi office.

The Fuji music king, who came with his team, promised to keep on supporting the APC till victory is achieved at the next year's general elections.

Wasiu Ayinde disclosed that he would be supporting the Sanwo-Olu/Hamzat campaign with 15 vehicles which he promised to take the campaign office in Ikeja GRA. He, however, brought two of the vehicles to Ikoyi office and presented them to both Sanwo-Olu and Hamzat.

Speaking during his visit, Ayinde said: "The journey has started. We've mapped out plans to achieve this. We have done this for the past three governments and I am certain that what we started will turn out well. I have no doubt in my mind that victory is just by the corner. I am giving my words that my support will be total till we achieve the desired victory. I will not only support with my music but every thing to make sure victory is ours."

In his response, Sanwo-Olu said he's very delighted to receive the musician and thanked him for his support.

Re: Music Maestro, Wasiu Ayinde, Meets Sanwo-olu, Hamsat; Donates Campaign Vehicle by bedspread: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
First Pic: Sanwo seems to be thinking about was Mr Kwam wants in Return for this!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation!!national Open University Student To Be Included In NYSC, Law School / Video Of Soldiers Fainting & Dying Of Starvation While Fighting Boko Haram / $16bn Power Project: What Will Happen To APC Members If Obasanjo Is Probed – She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.