Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels (1681 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Please Who Also Got This Invite? / Pls Who Also Got This Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Melchizzedek: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to the CV sent to our organisation, you have been scheduled for an interview on friday, 7th December, 2018

Time: 9:00 AM prompt
Venue: Office 29, Danax plaza, Adamasingba,Ibadan.

Pls who is also with me on this? and i hope it is not a marketing position or GNLD.
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Showk: 6:22am On Dec 06, 2018
I received the same mail from them, but the irony is I am in Lagos. The message looks GNLD to me.
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Melchizzedek: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Showk:
I received the same mail from them, but the irony is I am in Lagos. The message looks GNLD to me.
A friend of mine told me she had been to the place b4. She said the guy gave them an employment form to fill and then explained how to fill the form to them, that they didn't have any interview that day yet the HR guy has never got back to her as promised.

Are u going to attend d interview?
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by placid95(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
I got the same mail. But am in Lagos... Please if anyone has informed about this company kindly let us know soon won't waste transport from Lagos ooo.
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Bakerdav: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are they for real pls
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by uncleteeh(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2020
I got an interview today. Having an interview tomorrow. Is the job real?
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Lazesk(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Papanwamaikpe

Is Paschal.. the guy from the other thread. You asked me to mention you in a dead thread, I hope am getting the mention right. Because I am still figuring out how NL works. But, I guess we can talk here
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Papanwamaikpe: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Lazesk:
Papanwamaikpe

Is Paschal.. the guy from the other thread. You asked me to mention you in a dead thread, I hope am getting the mention right. Because I am still figuring out how NL works. But, I guess we can talk here
Sure we can. Go ahead and ask your question
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Lazesk(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Sure we can. Go ahead and ask your question

Growing up, I have always have this love for the sea, and I must say, that leads to my choice of career in studying maritime technology in the universitiy... Am a 400l student of FUTO, and I have been on looked out for successful professionals in my career, and that's why I picked interest in your post, when you said you are a Marine engineer...

I am currently in search of an organization for my 6months industrial training which is expected to start in May... Having gotten the knowledge of the theoretical aspect of it, I am in search of company which will offer me hands-on practical experience in order to get the necessary knowledge and skills required of me.

so am thinking if you might be of help, By refering me to a few companies, if you have idea of any. all i need is the companies address and their possible position on industrial training from students, so I will take it up from there and submit my CV.

That aside, I will like to know how you work your radar to the top, I heard that there are some certain certificate needed for marine engineers/seafarers.. I will be grateful if you can be of mentor to me in order to achieve my goal as a professional in this field, as I will need someone who will guide and tutor me in the necessary steps to take in becoming a seafarer.

I will appreciate if you will take a little bit of your time to review my post and reply to this.

Pardon my grammatical errors, as I didn't proofread.

Thanks, as I look forward to your candid response and getting to know you better.
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Papanwamaikpe: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lazesk:

Growing up, I have always have this love for the sea, and I must say, that leads to my choice of career in studying maritime technology in the universitiy... Am a 400l student of FUTO, and I have been on looked out for successful professionals in my career, and that's why I picked interest in your post, when you said you are a Marine engineer...

I am currently in search of an organization for my 6months industrial training which is expected to start in May... Having gotten the knowledge of the theoretical aspect of it, I am in search of company which will offer me hands-on practical experience in order to get the necessary knowledge and skills required of me.

so am thinking if you might be of help, By refering me to a few companies, if you have idea of any. all i need is the companies address and their possible position on industrial training from students, so I will take it up from there and submit my CV.

There are several shipping companies in ph I know that might accept you for cadetship. Companies like Temile, bourbon interoil, starz marine, thomes marine, tamrose, etc. You can sesrch any of them on google to get their office address but mind you, they deal mostly on offshore vessels.... If you'll prefer to start your career with tanker then you'll have to go Lagos.

Another thing is you'll need some professional certificate before any company can allow you to join their vessel even as a cadet(trainee).

Here are the basic certificate you'll need to work onboard a ship as a trainee.

- Stcw

- OCTF(this one is only needed if you're working onboard a tanker vessel).

- ISPS

- International passport.

- Yellow card.

- Seaman booklet.

- Cadet workbook(you'll get this one in Nimasa Lagos for 5k).

- Medical certificate (from any Nimasa approved hospital).

Aside the ones I explained in bracket, you can get the rest from either Charkins or Maritime academy of Nigeria Oron.

Nevertheless, I'll advice you get all these aforementioned certificates only after any company has given you an approval to send you onboard due to the fact that those professional certificates do expires.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Papanwamaikpe: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lazesk:
That aside, I will like to know how you work your radar to the top, I heard that there are some certain certificate needed for marine engineers/seafarers.. I will be grateful if you can be of mentor to me in order to achieve my goal as a professional in this field, as I will need someone who will guide and tutor me in the necessary steps to take in becoming a seafarer.

I will appreciate if you will take a little bit of your time to review my post and reply to this.

Pardon my grammatical errors, as I didn't proofread.

Thanks, as I look forward to your candid response and getting to know you better.

You're going to need a minimum of 18months sea experience during your cadetship(industrial training). Every month you spend onboard will require a stamp on your discharge booklet by the captain of your ship.

When you're done with cadetship, you take your discharge to any Nimasa office for an endorsement, then off to Nimasa headquarters in Lagos for eligibility which will cost 50k.. Then you go to man Oron and register for your oow class which will last for 6months. Then an exam will be conducted, if you pass, you'll be given your oow which qualifies you to be a certified officer. With your oow you can either as a 4th, 3rd or 2nd engineer depending on the gross tonnage of the vessel you're working with.

Then the circle continues till you become a chief engineer. Thats all for now

1 Like

Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Lazesk(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
There are several shipping companies in ph I know that might accept you for cadetship. Companies like Temile, bourbon interoil, starz marine, thomes marine, tamrose, etc. You can sesrch any of them on google to get their office address but mind you, they deal mostly on offshore vessels.... If you'll prefer to start your career with tanker then you'll have to go Lagos.

Another thing is you'll need some professional certificate before any company can allow you to join their vessel even as a cadet(trainee).

- Stcw

- ISPS

- Yellow card.

- Seaman booklet.

Aside the ones I explained in bracket, you can get the rest from either Charkins or Maritime academy of Nigeria Oron.

Nevertheless, I'll advice you get all these aforementioned certificates only after any company has given you an approval to send you onboard due to the fact that those professional certificates do expires.

Thanks a lot for this.. I really appreciate, but I will be more happy to have you As my guiding angel, just in case I need any other thing, I won't need running to NL you know, so I will be able to contact you personally.. if you don't mind , I will like to have your contact..

Once again. Thank you for taking the time out to reply my message. I am really grateful.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Papanwamaikpe: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lazesk:

Thanks a lot for this.. I really appreciate, but I will be more happy to have you As my guiding angel, just in case I need any other thing, I won't need running to NL you know, so I will be able to contact you personally.. if you don't mind , I will like to have your contact..

Once again. Thank you for taking the time out to reply my message. I am really grateful.
Mention me when you get the number so I can remove it. Don't forget to edit out my number before you quote me.
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Lazesk(m): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:

Mention me when you get the number so I can remove it. Don't forget to edit out my number before you quote me.

Okay.. I will do just that, once I got it.
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Papanwamaikpe: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Lazesk:

Okay.. I will do just that, once I got it.
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Lazesk(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Papanwamaikpe

Got it.. thanks
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Lazesk(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks.
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by OmayieHenry(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:

- Stcw

- ISPS

- Yellow card.

- Seaman booklet.

Hello boss. I am new to this trend.
Without wasting time, I Am picking a new career as a seafarer on deck and i have gotten gotten all documents as demanded by Nimasa and already registered for watchkeeping /4 so i can get on board. Please i need guidelines, materials on the watching keeping exams or tips so i can be well ready. Please other suggestions are welcomed.. Thanks @ all
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Papanwamaikpe: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
OmayieHenry:

Hello boss. I am new to this trend.
Without wasting time, I Am picking a new career as a seafarer on deck and i have gotten gotten all documents as demanded by Nimasa and already registered for watchkeeping /4 so i can get on board. Please i need guidelines, materials on the watching keeping exams or tips so i can be well ready. Please other suggestions are welcomed.. Thanks @ all
I greet you too bro. I'm not deck. I'm engine department. But I'll contact a friend now and get back to you. Hold on.

Okay, he said you should read about the practical deck activities that is being carried out on ships. In fact drop your WhatsApp number so I forward all the voice notes to you
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by OmayieHenry(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
I greet you too bro. I'm not deck. I'm engine department. But I'll contact a friend now and get back to you. Hold on.

Okay, he said you should read about the practical deck activities that is being carried out on ships. In fact drop your WhatsApp number so I forward all the voice notes to you
Thanks boss. I will be waiting patiently for your message.�
Re: Please Who Also Got This From Deelawheels by Guitar5: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please I am a newbie in seafaring I need a coach to guide me please I reside in Lagos and am ready to start immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) / Ips Uniport: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.