Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

"Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari (19589 Views)

Naira Scarcity: You Have Endured Enough, Vote Out APC Now, Saraki To Nigerians / Now Saraki Has Lost, What Position Would He Hold In A Likely Atiku Govt? / Quit Politics Now – Saraki Advises Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by Neyoohpompy(m): 12:28am On Dec 06, 2018
Provisions of the law provides it must be signed within a month. You only said this simply because you are APC zoombies...You need to start reasoning

Jombom:
Can anyone image this bastard that takes over 9 -11 months to sign the national budget hurrying Buhari to sign an electoral bill of less than a month into law ?! Where some fools get the effrontery to make lunatic demand is beyon me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by bettercreature(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:
Saraki is sick
Very sick! When Wike wrote his own figures nobody stopped him.Its pay back time

1 Like

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2018
We need to wake up in this country. Especially we the youth. Can't we discuss on putting an end to myriad of pathetic issues like insecurity, unemployment, lies, corruption and always being on the negative news world-wide by reasoning together? SHAME on us the youths if we only come to nairaland and other social media to criticize without solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by bizgai(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2018
MrSix:
So?

Need a Grade1 USA used Laptops?
What do you need? What's your location? Don't worry, you're covered. Yh...
Contact me for a deal today. Contact in signature
yh... If you've got any gaming/graphics system or any high-end lappy, i'm interested.
Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by PointZerom: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2018
docadams:

Good post
I am not surprised you are one of out of a few that had the patience to read with understanding the topic as well as relate it to extant laws. The COWNU CYCLOPS as usual did what they do best - display of absolute lack comprehension of the issue.

Shut up.

Count from the first day the bill was given to him to sign.

4 Likes

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by artofseduction: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
Why are they desperate for him to sign it?

So that we can have free and elections.

It will curtail executives rascality in rigging.

Dre will be no room for double thumpprinting

Educate ur mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by Antinextlevel: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
Because that is what a good president do!

Maybe he is not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by mema900: 12:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Sirjamo:

Zombie detected

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by artofseduction: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2018
duwdu:
Saraki is just shouting on this issue for nothing. If he and his colleagues had honest intentions, they would have gotten the Bill off the ground way before this time.

In any case, the African Charter states that any law that will be used to conduct an election should be in place not later than six months before the election is scheduled to take place.

That's only fair, because all the preps and rules towards the election would then derive from the law. In this case, most of the rules and preps and equipment provisions have been locked in based on the Law that was used for the 2015 elections, which elections and outcomes were adjudged fair by all sides.

So, why change the rules of a game in the middle of play? That should not be allowed in a proper democratic setting, and I belief that's the spirit behind that aspect of the African Charter on Elections I referred to earlier.

BTW, Mr. Falana (SAN) had supported this African Charter under reference, and had warned about the present lacuna, once it occurred to him the process for the conclusion of the new Bill would not be in place earlier than six months before February 12, 2019, or thereabout.

As things stand, the new Bill will have to wait to be used for elections that will be scheduled to hold not less than six months after it may have become Law.

P34c3

Should I remind u that this same Electoral Law has been piloted in Ekiti and Osun.

D only reason their outcome cannot be used in the Tribunal is because they have not been backed by law.

Has your imposter perfected the Act of rigging?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by Xander85: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2018
surgical:
He is afraid of a free and fair election, he has rejected the bill for about 5times sighting some useless concern just to frustrate a free and fair election because he is aware of his unpopularity, the national assembly has through patience made it to this last correction which he must sign going to court through proxy using some useless political party will not work,we need free and fair election in the interest of the country

But what exactly is in that bill that's freaking them out like this? undecided

The other day, was watching the news and saw (i think it's) the senate leader being interviewed, and from his statements you could just tell he was preparing our minds for the inevitable......Buhari not signing the bill! Also saw Keyamo on Channels TV saying similar stuff!

So can anyone tell me just what's in the bill that's giving them sleepless nights!?

3 Likes

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by nonsobaba: 12:56am On Dec 06, 2018
I advice buhari not to sign the bill. The same 2015 electoral act that saw a free and fair general election will still suffice in 2019. PDP have planted landmines in the new bill to make it extremely difficult for election to hold at all. APC better open their eyes and not fall into this trap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by MrSix: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2018
bizgai:
yh... If you've got any gaming/graphics system or any high-end lappy, i'm interested.

I've an MSI.it's a gaming laptop. There are others too. Pm me and I'd show you.
Number in my signature
Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by slightlyMad(f): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Useless old men, they won't put forward a bill that will stop jungle justice, not one that will stop police bribery.

Only one that will ensure they remain in office.
Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 1:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Sirjamo:

Because free and fair election deserves desperation by everyone that wishes for a better Nigeria and because saving Nigeria from electoral fraud requires desperation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 1:24am On Dec 06, 2018
Sirjamo:

Look through the contents of the bill and ask yourselfyourself if you don't deserve a dirty e-slap.

-Use of card reader.No election will hold if the card reader fails to identify a voter.
-No incidence form will be used which have been a means of rigging in elections.
-Legalized/confirms the order in which the elections will be conducted.
-Handling of legal/constitutional matters that will arise from the conduct of the election.

Stop acting ignorant. It makes you sound stupid, dumb and senseless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 1:28am On Dec 06, 2018
Jombom:
You need a brain check for quoting the dumbest ignotic bigot on NairaLand as intelligent.

Why not go through the intelligent points raised in the comment and ask yourself if you are not the real dumb bigot

1 Like

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by Failtech: 1:39am On Dec 06, 2018
HP Envy 15t For Sale, already in Lagos
Powerful i7 processor Quad Core
Whooping 8GB RAM
More than sufficient 1TB Hard Disc
Backlit keyboard
Windows 10
Still Very Neat
Price: 130k
Contacts on Signature

https://www.nairaland.com/4873310/hp-envy-15t-core-i7#73447843
Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by Magbapa: 1:50am On Dec 06, 2018
he should just sign the bill without further delay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by Quality20(m): 2:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Saraki and his can cohorts have already lost this their evil plan.... PMB isn't signing it and they can do little or nothing to make it a
law to be used for d conduct of d 2019 general election

1 Like

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by jibrilELsudan: 2:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Na by force? Ok Buhari is not signing it again. Come and do your worse. You think you are a lion.

1 Like

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by DerrickzB: 2:07am On Dec 06, 2018
Sirjamo:

Why are you asking a funny question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by shugabasbn: 2:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Anything Saraki asked you to sign please read it over n over again.

1 Like

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by MEGAWATCH: 2:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Jombom:
You need a brain check for quoting the dumbest ignotic bigot on NairaLand as intelligent.

He may be dumb but you are so foolish for not using your God given brains to counter the points he raised, that is how educated people discuss issues in a modern society and not to resort to causes like you are doing.
Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by efighter: 2:39am On Dec 06, 2018
surgical:
He is afraid of a free and fair election, he has rejected the bill for about 5times sighting some useless concern just to frustrate a free and fair election because he is aware of his unpopularity, the national assembly has through patience made it to this last correction which he must sign going to court through proxy using some useless political party will not work,we need free and fair election in the interest of the country

So are you are saying that the current law which was used to organize the 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 presidential elections cannot guarantee free and fair elections? That's good. If you have used the current law all this while when the People's Destruction Party was in power, then let APC use the same law. If the law was good for you nonentities to rig and manipulate elections, let Buhari use the same law to manipulate the coming elections too. SHIKENA.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by YADNUS11: 3:14am On Dec 06, 2018
rigging loading grin grin
Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by 46O1CE: 4:03am On Dec 06, 2018
surgical:
Are you saying there have been no free and fair elections in Nigeria all these time ? Since independence?
Electoral bill law . My foot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by 46O1CE: 4:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Racoon:
The electoral act that will guide the conduct of the 2019 election is what the president is toying with after 4 amendment?

-Use of card reader.No election will hold if the card reader fails to identify a voter.
-No incidence form will be used which have been a means of rigging in elections.
-Legalized/confirms the order in which the elections will be conducted.
-Handling of legal/constitutional matters that will arise from the conduct of the election.

So it's imperative that the president signs the document now except if he truly wants to confirm again that his government is not ready for a credible election next year.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by budaatum: 4:34am On Dec 06, 2018
sunnymix:
Why is bubu afraid to sign it
With these thieves? Dem fit run carry the money go now!
Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by BeiFangLaye(m): 4:54am On Dec 06, 2018
Jubrin never master aw to forge Baba's signature.
2019 drama loading
Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by Gandollar(f): 5:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Jombom:
Can anyone image this bastard that takes over 9 -11 months to sign the national budget hurrying Buhari to sign an electoral bill of less than a month into law ?! Where some fools get the effrontery to make lunatic demand is beyon me.
You are either a kid or just a grown kid. Either way, I don't have the time to school you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by desiignerr: 5:06am On Dec 06, 2018
Jubrin cannot sign what he cannot ready dont you know ni
Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by Gandollar(f): 5:08am On Dec 06, 2018
nonsobaba:
I advice buhari not to sign the bill. The same 2015 electoral act that saw a free and fair general election will still suffice in 2019. PDP have planted landmines in the new bill to make it extremely difficult for election to hold at all. APC better open their eyes and not fall into this trap.
....to make extremely difficult for elections to hold at all Hahahahaha
Whether election holds or not, buhari is going back to Sudan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience / Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.