Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) (17333 Views)

Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos / 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
BREAKING!!! Over 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State(Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

At least, 80 persons have lost their lives in a renewed crisis in Biase Local Government Area of Cross River State.

9news Nigeria gathered that hundreds of women and children have also been displaced by the violence which broke out in Urugbam, Egbor, Ipene, and Abanwan, four of the 10 communities that make up Erei clan.

Speaking with 9news Nigeria correspondent in Abakaliki, Bishop Frank Owali revealed that he abandoned his community and ran to Ebonyi State because of the crisis.

He also revealed that gunmen wanted to assassinate him 3 times.

According to him, trouble started on the 18th of March, 2018, when the Egbor sent emissaries to Urugbam warning them to stay clear from their land, pointing that they have leased the land to African Stone Ltd.

9news Nigeria gathered the land belonged to Urugbam and Egbor communities, but was leased out by the Egbor community to African Stone Works Ltd., allegedly without the consent of the Urugbam and other communities that have been a part of the cultivation for over 45 years.

In his words,

"My life is at risk and I can't visit my community again, Urugbam because of the crisis. Gunmen have tried to assassinate me three times but I thank God I escaped the attackers ".

" As I speak with you right now, at least 80 persons have been killed, many were beheaded while others were injured".

"Many houses were burnt down and our sons and daughters have been displaced because of the crisis. "

" We plead with the Federal Government to look into this issue because lives are being lost every day", he said.

As at the time of writing this report, effort by 9news correspondent to get Cross River State Police Command to speak on the crisis proved abortive.

More details.

Source : https://9newsng.com/breaking-over-80-persons-killed-in-cross-river-statephoto/

1 Like

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by edo3(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Na only Nigeria crises dey happen now oo, Boko haram,, ritual killings,, cultism,, communal clashes and so on... The whole world is seeing all these happening in one country... Am ashamed of being a Nigerian aswear.

So if these killers have not cut the head off,, they won't leave the dead body alone?? I spit on black race...

7 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Civilisation is still very VERY far away from this part of the world known as Nigeria and Africa at large.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by lawalosky(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
see human being... . . . op move this thread to crime section
Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by FRESHG(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
PROPHET BULLHARY MUST GO angry

3 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
OK. Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
shocked

What does it even feel like to be beheaded?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Guyman02: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Stupid people in Cross River always fighting over land, they even had the effrontery to say that Eze Igbo cannot be installed in Calabar as if that is their most pressing need but can kill and behead people over a useless piece of land that one single rich trader can buy off and fence it round

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chaaaai.
IMAGINE say this country na ANDROID APP.
CITIZENS for rush update am sharp sharp

4 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by DonHummer(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigeria is really a shìt hole. No value for human lives

1 Like

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by IamPlato(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin hahaha

I Once Thought About This.

Would I Even FEEL Pain? Where Would I Feel The Pain?

In My Detached Head Or Detached Body

5 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Reference(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Where are those racists that claim violence is a northern phenom. So folks can be massacred over the same land issues the infamous herdsmen dare.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

skull miners are in the best position to answer this question

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by olaade21: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Reference:
Where are those racists that claim violence is a northern phenom. So folks can be massacred over the same land issues the infamous herdsmen dare.

Those stupid Christians won’t say it’s their religion now. If it was the North, you would have seen them salivating all over this thread.
Children of Hate.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by magabounce(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
By all standards, isn't it fair and just to consult other clans before you make such big commitment?
You dare not try this affrontry in the southernmost part of the country..
It's and insult

3 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by darqly(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerians steady killing themselves over ANY reason. And the state ComPol was on TV claiming no lives were lost. It's truly shocking.

2 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Mrpojj(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
olaade21:

Those stupid Christians won’t say it’s their religion now. If it was the North, you would have seen them salivating all over this thread.
Children of Hate.
Did they mention God in the crisis?
Or they killed in the name of God?
U dey call Christians

23 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
And somebody will wakeup tomorow and start telling me that Nigeria is one ...

infact, na thunder go fire that person uncle!!!
Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Haba. 80 people just like that.

Is there a government in Nigeria at all ?

6 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by benn94(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Guyman02:
Stupid people in Cross River always fighting over land, they even had the effrontery to say that Eze Igbo cannot be installed in Calabar when kill and behead people over a useless land that one single Igno trader can buy off and fence it round
I am Igbo but you are just being pure evil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Btruth: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerians are the biggest problem of themselves.

1 Like

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by naijacentric(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dem use communal clash swear for cross river last time i was dere it was boki n obubra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
It is new dawn, and today we are witnessing the last kick of a dying Nigeria horse smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Gbagbuo247: 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
The Ugly truth is that: the land will remain there while they are all gone
Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by omoteacher(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Even animals could tolerate one another than we naija here. Lord please, heal our land we pray thee.

2 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by Odegbami1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bring your head make boys chop it off. Oniranu

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by rexwalters: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
edo3:
Na only Nigeria crises dey happen now oo, Boko haram,, ritual killings,, cultism,, communal clashes and so on... The whole world is seeing all these happening in one country... Am ashamed of being a Nigerian aswear.

So if these killers have not cut the head off,, they won't leave the dead body alone?? I spit on black race...
These is what you get when you accuse your president of been a clone and fail to take responsibilities for your problems,they should go and blame President Buhari and Fulani herdmen minding their business as usual.
Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by porshnuel: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
I suggest de turn d said land to army barracks.. .dat should settle d dispute....too much blood letting

2 Likes

Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by MillionCash: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sodom & Gomorrah

shocked
Re: 80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) by donbenie(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Reference:
Racists?. it's TRIBALISM not RACISM.. shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) / Saudi-Bound Businesswoman Ingests 80 Pellets Of Cocaine To Pay For IVF Treatment / Court Remands 65-year-old Father For Raping Own Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.