Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,861 members, 7,798,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter (2981 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Never Think About Buying Innoson Cars! / RX 300 With Camry 2001 Engine & Gear / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by Gillbertoesther: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
nurey:

As long as the kia in question is not Kia Mohave or Kia sorento you will be fine. The sportage is common and solid you can get the 2005 below with your budget as tokunbo

Thanks. Will check the photo out.
Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by NightHawke: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2018
Gillbertoesther:

Thanks alot for your reply. Will still keep the big daddy . The big daddy is for hubby and he's just de do shakara anyhow with it of recent. I want to simply get my own and he doesn't even know I'm getting this. He will be surprised.

Meanwhile, I don't actually know the mechanic guy. It was one of the Young's driver that contracted the mechanic guy for me in PH there. The mechanic guy said the engine is very sound. It's just the airflow meter and the seller wouldn't even get it down to me in Lagos without fixing it.

Thanks alot. My mind is relax. The driver will be going to PH today to reinspect it as the seller replaces the airflow meter and now bring it down to Lagos .

Thanks alot.

I DIDNT WANT TO BE TECHY BUT AS SUGGESTED ABOVE A GOOD SCAN OF THE VEHICLE WILL REVEAL VIRTUALLY ALL FAULTS. THIS WILL GUIDE WHOMEVER IS REPRESENTING YOU TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION ON YOUR BEHALF.

AS FOR YOUR HUBBY... IM VEXING ON HIS BEHALF....CLEARS THROAT...SO DEAR YOU WANT TO DRIVE A CAR TALLER THAN MINE ABI.....LOL

WISH YOU BOTH ALL THE LOVE, PEACE AND BLESSINGS THIS YULETIDE SEASON.

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by Gillbertoesther: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2018
NightHawke:

I DIDNT WANT TO BE TECHY BUT AS SUGGESTED ABOVE A GOOD SCAN OF THE VEHICLE WILL REVEAL VIRTUALLY ALL FAULTS. THIS WILL GUIDE WHOMEVER IS REPRESENTING YOU TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION ON YOUR BEHALF.

AS FOR YOUR HUBBY... IM VEXING ON HIS BEHALF....CLEARS THROAT...SO DEAR YOU WANT TO DRIVE A CAR TALLER THAN MINE ABI.....LOL

WISH YOU BOTH ALL THE LOVE, PEACE AND BLESSINGS THIS YULETIDE SEASON.

Amen. Thanks
Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by timifakay(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Gillbertoesther:

How many year old car do I need to buy to replace the 15years old one. Pls I'm not really good at this proverb stuff. Pls speak in a language I will understand. What should be the age difference?

Look for something newer and with a pocket friendly cost of maintenance. If your husband is knowledgeable about cars, inform him and let him help with the purchase, you never know he might increase the cash available.
Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by Gillbertoesther: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
timifakay:

Look for something newer and with a pocket friendly cost of maintenance. If your husband is knowledgeable about cars, inform him and let him help with the purchase, you never know he might increase the cash available.

Ok but sorry not telling him, I can add more myself. Just want to enjoy my sweat. Thanks
Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by zsch: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
nurey:

As long as the kia in question is not Kia Mohave or Kia sorento you will be fine. The sportage is common and solid you can get the 2005 below with your budget as tokunbo

Hi Nurey, what do you have against the Sorento. I read its heavy and has a poor fuel mileage. Besides that, it seems solid
Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by nurey(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2019
zsch:

Hi Nurey, what do you have against the Sorento. I read its heavy and has a poor fuel mileage. Besides that, it seems solid

I don't have anything against it though but if you intend to buy read the below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3780922/please-2004-kia-sorento-bad
Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by Gillbertoesther: 12:10am On Feb 07, 2019
nurey:

I don't have anything against it though but if you intend to buy read the below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3780922/please-2004-kia-sorento-bad

Later landed myself with Rav4 2008 in Dec. Enjoying the ride. Have to add more cash to get that. It has TV too

Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by Readonee35L(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2019
Gillbertoesther:

Later landed myself with Rav4 2008 in Dec. Enjoying the ride. Have to add more cash to get that. It has TV too
How much did you buy this?

Naija used 2az grin
Re: Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter by Gillbertoesther: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Readonee35L:

How much did you buy this?

Naija used 2az grin

N1.6M. the woman needed money so badly and I needed the ride too. I'm so cool with the Rav 4. God revealed Rav 4 to me early that year though Ash color and I thank God for bringing His Words to come Pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A TurboCharger Works / .............Now Available.............. / Location Of Fuel Temperature Sensor On Nissan Primera WP11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.