Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos (20355 Views)

Police Arrest Metal Drainage Cover Thieves In Lagos (Photos) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
Ftc on a dettol faking thread grin

Contrary to what you think, i won't go on a tribalistic tirade about how these alleged offenders come from a particular part of the country. And I've noticed these nepotistic 'name-callings', is usually intense between two specific ethnic groups.

These bigoted bashings are one of the salient reasons why Nigeria will remain polarized in the foreseeable future. sad

But on a more sombre note, if you can successfully fake Dettol and Airfreshner, then i believe you can apply that intelligence and ingenuity for good and make a meaningful impact in the society
They are stupid all they need is to build and promote their own brand name
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
Give these criminals Biafra and watch them kill themselves with drugs and fake products. No wonder they populate Asian jails. sad
Shay born again tribalist
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Betmaster3:
What do people get from producing fake products

Meanwhile, I have 100K MTN airtime for sale, check my profile
Bros how you take dey get this airtime? Abeg show me the way. I need money badly
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by 77up(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2018
Government should do the needful and let these animals go their way , give them their leflendum grin

I don't even know if government too like as den dey spoil country both in and outside angry

It's very sure that they can't survive a decade if given chance to go .

Killings and kidnapping, rubbery and drugs is enough for them to wipe out themselves.

If these people give you water to drink please , beware cox it may be fake water grin
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Repentoday: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2018
you can produce your own with your company registered name labels. They have what it takes to produce the chemicals. The chemicals they produced are not faked but they used a faked registered company name and labels which is not their own, making their products to be fake.
They have the knowledge already and they can stand on their own if given the opportunities.
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2018
hopeforcharles:

You are really funny, all this would not have happened if there was an inclusive government carrying along the Easterners, the odd are stacked against them and they go a head and beat the odd,
We are an industrous people if given a chance we will make Nigeria better with our productive feats, but what do we have from the government? 0% support. Don't worry soon power will change hand and the world will truly see our real strength and prowess.

Productive feats indeed. How is churning out substandard products and endangering lives / fleecing unsuspecting compatriots a feat? Which ethnic group hasn't got feats? You play irrational politics and you come here to talk of not being given a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by HardBishop: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Godons1:
Na them Easterners, na their work oo. grin

no matter how u hate igbo, U CAN NEVER DO WITHOUT THEM...we even LORD OVER UR TRIBE
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by HardBishop: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2018
77up:
Government should do the needful and let these animals go their way , give them their leflendum grin

I don't even know if government too like as den dey spoil country both in and outside angry

It's very sure that they can't survive a decade if given chance to go .

Killings and kidnapping, rubbery and drugs is enough for them to wipe out themselves.

If these people give you water to drink please , beware cox it may be fake water grin

can ur people agree? ur hypocrisy won't let the gov't decide for so to happen....

we want our OWN WORLD... ls give us, and watch us EXPANTIATE
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by almakiyyun(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Still Biafra, they haven't solve their internal problem but they will be listening to jubril story framed up by KANU.
Buhari unto the next level,
No room for stealing and corruption again.
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Hoodbilonia: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2018
after all
our presido is s clone
we dey learn from china abeg
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Hahaha...you mean the latest fulani slaves from the redmud caliphate??..Go read history you people have always been slaves from time memorial.
HardBishop:

no matter how u hate igbo, U CAN NEVER DO WITHOUT THEM...we even LORD OVER UR TRIBE

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Epifanio(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2018
THESE ABA-MADE JEWS AGAIN.
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Repentoday: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Repentoday:
you can produce your own with your company registered name labels. They have what it takes to produce the chemicals. The chemicals they produced are not faked but they used a faked registered company name and labels which is not their own, making their products to be fake.
They have the knowledge already and they can stand on their own if given the opportunities.
you are correct
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

When the first and most important thing u peopld do when u see a thread in crime section is to check names and see where they are from then i know that ur hate and ethnic bias will infect the next gen. If care is not taken, cant u say another thing intelligent at all U all are guilty of what chimamanda adiche calls the "dangers of a single story" u portray the east with a single story of crime forgeting that their desperate nature makes many of them hardworking and turns them to be great industrialists, i wonder when u people will get mature, imagine a foreigner stumble on this thread and see the hate u people exude, shame!!

Igbo advocate
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by dabiriy(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2018
Before even open the thread I know is our people from red sand republic
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Bede2u(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
This is how they troop to the West in droves to pollute and poison the population there.

Hang the criminals! angry

These ones are likely on the forum cursing the president with every word yet contributing more than anyone else to ruining the country. Imagine how long they've been doing this until they were caught. angry
igbos are not into rituals...our life of crime is commercially oriented not fetish. We sell drugs to buying costumers, make and/or sell replica products, kidnap for ransome and release.

Afonja crime life na to dey kill pipu because one baba promise them say them go blow. Useless tigers witj clawed faces
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by wolverine1987: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
CTechHub:
some people shaa. hustle legitimately you no go listen
lol buh people were tot how to make dettol n soap n what not in nysc maybe that's where they learnt it from. hehehe man must hustle

1 Like

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by chukwuibuipob: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bede2u:
igbos are not into rituals...our life of crime is commercially oriented not fetish. We sell drugs to buying costumers, make and/or sell replica products, kidnap for ransome and release.

Afonja crime life na to dey kill pipu because one baba promise them say them go blow. Useless tigers witj clawed faces
sorry! Afonja use head but ipob pigs use full human for their own.Spit on fl@theads

1 Like

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Haben1: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bleep

���

Buying pack for 1,800

Hope have not been buying fake

Why why why

Who did I offend

Nah wa ooo

So, how should we recognize original

Atleast,

We have (MAN) in Nigeria �� why are they not authentically putting a sign
Inwhich once your customers see that

They will know it from their firm/ company
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by akpunda86: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
N.a. my brother's I know them all three of them from same village in ANAMBRA.why did they give out fake names.hmmm
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by 77up(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
HardBishop:

can ur people agree? ur hypocrisy won't let the gov't decide for so to happen....

we want our OWN WORLD... ls give us, and watch us EXPANTIATE
Yes I know , we shall watch at far as you expatiate hardly in baby factory, hardly in drugs, hardly in killings , hardly in kidnapping, hardly in robbery , hardly in crimes even hardly in religion hence hardbishop indeed grin
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by 77up(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bede2u:

shaatap!!! You people are the master in ritual , ask your brothers back home tongue
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Corrinthians(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bede2u:

Commercially oriented like and have nothing to do with rituals like Okija and Otokoto saga.

Like I said shame dey catch me for una.

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Sleekjunior(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
like i said u sorry lots will forever remain our servants
GoTV:
Give these criminals Biafra and watch them kill themselves with drugs and fake products. No wonder they populate Asian jails. sad
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by bahdpersona(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
PointZerom:

Skull miners are in Sivia pains.
severe not sivia
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by dtrend(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Seun tell your skull mining brothers to stop tribalism...i ve noticed that flatheaded jews from the land of rising potorpotor have gave a quit to tribalism recently only the cone headed skull miners from the land of the fallen demon carry tribalism for head like expired gala tray on the head of a flatheaded jew in lagos traffic

Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by DavSagacity(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
Ftc on a dettol faking thread grin

Contrary to what you think, i won't go on a tribalistic tirade about how these alleged offenders come from a particular part of the country. And I've noticed these nepotistic 'name-callings', is usually intense between two specific ethnic groups.

These bigoted bashings are one of the salient reasons why Nigeria will remain polarized in the foreseeable future. sad

But on a more sombre note, if you can successfully fake Dettol and Airfreshner, then i believe you can apply that intelligence and ingenuity for good and make a meaningful impact in the society
u got the point bro. I think the makers of dettol should step into this case and employ these guys. train them and maximise their potential positively.
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by Smartwave: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Igbo and fake thing, in the name of money? Developers
Re: 4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them / Two Men Jailed For Raping Friend’s Daughter, 13 / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.