Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus (7774 Views)

So The Highest Region With Rigging Was The South East / 2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by brexit: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2018
CUPP IS THE HIGHEST FRAUD NIGERIANS SHOULD BE AFRAID OF,CRONIES OF ATIKU AND SARAKI REGISTERED POLITICAL PARTIES WITH THEIR BOSSES MONEY LATER TO GIVE ATIKU ENDORSEMENT TRYING TO DECEIVE US,WHO IKENGA IMO,SARAKI AIDE,LET INEC PUBLISH NAMES OF THE OWNERS OF THOSE PARTIES AND YOU WILL LINK THEM TO ATIKU AND SARAKI.YOU DO NOT STEAL POWER,POWER BELONGS TO GOD,PLEASE THE IBOS YOU ARE ALWAYS USED TO PLAY THE SPOILERS GAME,IMO YOU CAN BE A GOOD LAWYER AVOID SUCH ANTICS PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING,A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2018
Oga, go find one place sleep. All win na win.
Them never announce PMB as the winner, them don dey shit for body.

1 Like

Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by FrancisIgya: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2018
PDP, master riggers wailing.
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by superlanny(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2018
franchasng:
I will tell you people why there is high possibility that Buhari is being doubled by an imposter cool

I maybe wrong, but some facts needs to be checked to be very sure we Nigerians aren't being played angry

PROOF 1:

Buhari's government has refused to re-shuffle its cabinet to avoid causing disunity among the cabinet members as some gets dropped, who may likely join opposition and begin to reveal secrets.

Ask yourself: how many democratically elected President of the world rule for 4 years straight with just one cabinet no re-shuffle even when its glaring that majority of the cabinet members are not performing and even when they are accused of corruption, nepotism, etc, Nigerians think!

PROOF 2:

Buhari fell ill, got flown to UK on emergency, Presidency shuts out everybody including his wife and Nigerians, months later, he makes a surprise recovery which makes him younger, robust and shorter.

PROOF 3:

Nigeria's Aso Rock Presidential villa & office can only be accessed or entered using the current President's fingerprint.

Now when Buhari returned from his miraculous medical treatment in UK, he couldn't enter the Aso Rock office because rats supposedly ate up all the furniture, but insider rumors then alleged that during this time, the biometric security apparatus at Aso Rock were being overhauled, why Did rats also eat the biometric systems that allows access to the President's office

PROOF 4:

The new Buhari suddenly does not speak Fulfulde (his native dialect) anymore according to his tribesmen close to him.

His grandkids and daughters don't take selfies with him again like before

His wife now sits and walks miles apart from him. Her comments also sabotages his administration.

PROOF 5:

APC is so scared to kick off their Presidential campaign unlike last year they started campaigning even before the official date allowed by INEC, what's going on Hello Nigerians I ask, what's going on Are we sure something is not wrong somwhere, hello Nigerians think for once!

Buhari no longer addresses Nigerians on live national TV broadcast, he now prefers to talk to Nigerians from outside Nigeria, hello Nigerians hello shocked shocked

"To clear doubts on Buhari/Jubril saga, he must run DNA test with his first son and publish the result in major newspapers. The test must not take place in UK and he must invite an opposition figure to witness where the sample will be taken"

~Senate President Bukola Saraki

If other Nigerian tribes refuse to think and talk out of fear and in the name of trying to remain politically correct and be seen as good/peaceful tribe, Igbos can never remain silent in midst of national disaster, this is why Igbos are the lion of Nigeria....and reason other tribes don't want Igbos to get freedom because they know without Igbos, they are doomed under Hausa-Fulani political oligarch wink
I had to put myself in check not to rain abuse and curses on you, sometimes you have to be the bigger man, but please try and be reasonable and not let hate and what someone who hates Buhari said be the judge of your reason, you have your own brain naw, just use it. Stop embarrassing your self on social media.

1 Like

Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2018
There's a reason your name is secondus from birth.

1 Like

Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by fredoooooo: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Abeni lori koni fe ki won mu ida koja lori ohun cheesy
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by CityNGR: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Sizuabanze:
This kind of threat is dangerous.
It's a promise. Not a threat!!
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by CityNGR: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2018
superlanny:
I had to put myself in check not to rain abuse and curses on you, sometimes you have to be the bigger man, but please try and be reasonable and not let hate and what someone who hates Buhari said be the judge of your reason, you have your own brain naw, just use it. Stop embarrassing your self on social media.
Counter his facts
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by superlanny(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2018
CityNGR:

Counter his facts
somethings can't be explained to those with hate filled in their hearts, only experience can teach them, so until you have a life threatening diseases and you somehow survive either by God's healing or the best treatment money can buy, and when you finally resurface looking okay, people start saying it's not you or its a clone, then we can now have a conversation, but trying to convince people with hate is like trying to fetch water with a basket. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by DerrickzB: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
helinues:
Change your name to Firstutus, you no gree. PDP has been second in all the recent bye elections.

Relax, the election will be free and fair ( no 100% anywhere in the world. No violence in almost 6-7 recent bye election

And then your name shall be repeated at the presidential election.

Second as usual

I am sure you didn't read what the man said.. else you wouldn't be disgracing ur self here!! You just spoke like a drunkard honestly..
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by DerrickzB: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2018
superlanny:
somethings can't be explained to those with hate filled in their hearts, only experience can teach them, so until you have a life threatening diseases and you somehow survive either by God's healing or the best treatment money can buy, and when you finally resurface looking okay, people start saying it's not you or its a clone, then we can now have a conversation, but trying to convince people with hate is like trying to fetch water with a basket. Have a nice day.

Erm, my brother...there is no how an 85yrs old grandpa would travel abroad and return only to look like a 70yre old man.. let's be sincere.. am not saying his clone or whatever.. but really, like you really think that man is buhari?
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by GSA01: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Somebody should please tell Secondus to campaign with facts and stop spreading lies to heat up the Polity. 2015 should have been a lesson to PDP that campaigns are not based on slanderous fabrication or lies. But on real Issues.
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by abbasajao(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
I almost reach conclusion that they born people from that side with empty threats.
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by ACE1010: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
PDthieves have been rigging elections since 1999.... it's now the turn of APthieves....so stop crying Wolf when there's no. Remember your party started the game grin grin

Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by helinues: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
DerrickzB:

I am sure you didn't read what the man said.. else you wouldn't be disgracing ur self here!! You just spoke loke a drunkard honestly..

loke grin grin grin

Shayo no good oo
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by Kingspin(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Buhari 2019 is time to prove your claim Mr. integrity
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by DerrickzB: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
helinues:

loke grin grin grin

Shayo no good oo

So na shayo dey cause typo error?? I don see u
Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by Belleful: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
empty barrel makes the loudest noise. after all the empty treat of fire for fire if first ekiti, then osun elections are ring, it's now the presidential election he is issued another empty treat. go and do what you said about ekiti and osun states first, then I know u re serious about not finishing second'us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. / Demi Gods Hijack Abia PDP LGA Primaries / Airport Closure: Enugu Govt To Provide Palliative Measures For Air Travelers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.