Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Love Messages For Him - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Love Messages For Him (612 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Messages For Him by Opzyn: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2018
Sending that Love SMS to Him is one of the best things you can do to a guy.
Life without charming words is like being in a garden without flowers. Engaging words create a feeling that lifts up our reality and makes life worth living and longing for. If you want your guy to be addicted to your love, and want you more, you must speak to him with words that will melt the walls he has build around his heart. Do this by sending him Romantic Love Messages

1. The secret to my success is you my love. You are my good luck, my support, my strength, and my heartbeat. With you nothing in this world is impossible. Your love is amazing. I love you.

2. My Love, I want to let you know that there is no single day or night that I do not dream about you. Every moment of my life you are in my thoughts. It is you that I want and it is you that my heart longs for every day. I love you.

SEE MORE AT:
. https://www.naijavista.com.ng/2018/12/sweet-love-messages-for-him-part-2.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

We Order On Ebay And Amazon / Lucky Patcher / Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.