Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Buying A Tablet Computer Or A Laptop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buying A Tablet Computer Or A Laptop (935 Views)

Experienced Computer Or Flat Screen TV Repairers Needed. / 7 -inch Android Tablet Computer For N50k / Xmas Sale:android Tablet Computer For Sale At N19,999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Tablet Computer Or A Laptop by niyooo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hi techies,

I have an issue i need assitance on from you guys that are knowledgeable in IT. I asked my friend to get me a laptop but what he got was just not it at all as in it was very clear that it had been used and even over-used. He's now trying to offer me an HP  tablet. The xtics i got from the properties are "HP Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2500 @ 2.00GHz 997 MHz. 504 MB of RAM." The tablet as i'm sure y'all know does not have CD player though i was told i could buy one. It has Intel Centrino Duo. It is fairly new. It has facilities to connect with blue tooth also.

What i want to know is what is a good price for the computer and if i have to get an external CD player and connect it to it, can i get one that is CD/DVD RW and what price can i expect to pay for the external CD player?

If there are any features you want me to check, just tell me how to go about it and i'll communicate back to you.

I'll really appreciate your suggestions as i have to decide sometime next week if i want it or not.

Thanks all.
Re: Buying A Tablet Computer Or A Laptop by niyooo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi, Is anyone there?

(1) (Reply)

New Innovation In The Gas Utilization Industry / Get Dumbs For Professional Certifications Exams / Brand New And Latest Sony Bravia Lcd Tv. 52 Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.