Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 (2128 Views)

Blackberry Evolve X And Evolve First Look: Price, Specs & More / Blackberry Evolve, Evolve X Launched In India: Price, Specs And Feature / Infinix Note 4 (X572) Android 8.1 Oreo Update Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2018
Blackberry is back into the market better than before, we all know blackberry to have a very high-quality camera, premium design, soft feel, nice buttons, high performances and so on but it went out of the competition when it sold out BBM.

Blackberry has now decided to go fully into using the Android OS on its smartphones but most of the phones by Blackberry has not been sold in the African stores yet but are expected to because Africa is one of the best places to market new products especially smartphones because of it's high internet consumption especially in Nigeria.

The design adopted on the BB Evolve and Evolve X is premium without the physical keyboard we are used to. The devices feature a triple camera design with dual at the rear and single on the front, a Corning Gorilla glass 5 with an oleophobic coating that makes display ultra resistant to scratch and it further improves the ability to withstand getting broken when dropped.

The series 7 aluminum makes the device looks more beautiful, stronger and lighter plus an iconic BlackBerry texture back with a soft feel and a nice grip to feel comfortable when you hold the device.

The BlackBerry Evolve and Evolve X feature a wide-screen with an aspect ratio of 18:9, a 5.99 FHD+ LTPS display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution resulting up to 403 PPI which gives a cinematic experience and consuming less power. The display really didn't disappoint with it black showing well but not as the OLED display but it great with colors.

The display further features sunlight mode, reading mode, a standard mode with color temperature adjustment.

full specs: https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/blackberry-evolve-specs-and-price

Re: Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 by MrSix: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Evolve? Na ape?

Lols...I like BB phones. They're sweeter that 90% of the slay mamas in Naija

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 by AeroplaneApple: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
How much is it
Re: Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
300$ +
AeroplaneApple:
How much is it
Re: Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 by TommyAnthem(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
No pix, is that how you sell your lappy?
MrSix:
Evolve? Na ape?

Lols...I like BB phones. They're sweeter that 90% of the slay mamas in Naija

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Re: Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 by AeroplaneApple: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
alexabeb:
300$ +
it's not even expensive. I was thinking it will be $600

1 Share

Re: Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 by projectreserve2: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 by Brunosamel(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
it's not even expensive. I was thinking it will be $600
expensive kee! I was even thinking about $3000 grin
Re: Blackberry Evolve Is Dope With Android 8.1 by MrSix: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
TommyAnthem:
No pix, is that how you sell your lappy?
If only you'd message me boss.
I'd have referred you to my post but an admin banned me and deleted my threads and this account isn't long enough to create another.
Hope you copy?

Details in my signature
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Buy With A 85k-100k Budget / Lairs / Nokia N900 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.