Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex (37764 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
axcerin:
She said,

It’s been hell, living with a husband who does not want to sleep with me. I have sexual needs and it’s his job to sleep with me. I can’t take it anymore. This is not love but torture. Why am I being punished? I will continue to beat him until he does his bedroom duties.

Lolcheesy wahala dey o

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by chloride6: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hey!!!!

Men are scum grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
teekay213:
Some have food but cannot eat,
some can eat but have no food,
we have food and we can eat,
Glory be to thee o lord,Amen
Aunty come and eat,
thank you,sit down joko je,joko je.
At last! They succeeded cheesy

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by gift2xl: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
dude y denying her, her conjugate right. if she goes cheating u will be d one to call her olosho. its legal give it to her. that woman loves u for complaining.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Fisher007: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lol it is so funny. They both have issues.

Once sex torturing or hoarding comes in as a weapon or punishment from any one.
Just free them at your dating stage.

Cause you will marry and suffer for it except you have decided you want to be cheating or self pleasuring your self. Which you will later find out it is dehumanising.

You have a wife or husband then you are self pleasuring yourself.

Only immature people torture their suspose missing rib with sex.

Wish them luck, when their mate dey work towards financial stability and wealth in their marriage them still dey do university hide and seek game.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Triangles1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sexbambwe
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by israelmao(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Products of Mugabe.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by israelmao(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Products of Mugabe's randy lifestyle.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by DPlanB1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oga no won do the do...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by PEREZPERECTUS: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
surprising that no woman has commented on this thread, why?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by oochi123(f): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Wow! This is interesting.. Come to Nigeria.our men are always ready and full of energy.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by IMASTEX: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Lazy man. To do ur bedroom duty, u no fit, defend ur sef against asult u no fit.

U even thank God ur wife is not a cheat, she for don dey bring men come bleep ontop bed wey u use ur money buy.

IMASTEX abeq go give the man that ur ogbonge original herbal medicine, make he dey alright

The man just dey fall him hand. Funny enough, I dey receive orders from Zimbabwe wella.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
Who no know say konji dey hold women more,den go just dey form wetin I no know.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Excallibur(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
Better wife grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by dingbang(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin so konji dey affect women psychologically.. grin

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Akins2019(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
So terrible
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Olajah81: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Correct woman
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Kinjikitile(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
axcerin:
GISTMORE.COM

See more - http://gistmore.com/frustrated-woman-beats-up-husband-for-denying-her-sex-photo

why would a man run away from sex...
that is an interesting sports oooh...
woman come-over
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by shineeye1: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gals of nowadays sha!
Dem fit use fvck kill you.
Having been vexatiously and furiously pummeled by hard drug infused hunks too early in life, they end up having unnatural sex urges in latter life which no natural husband can handle!
Abeg make una no de pummel our young gals with tramadol and voodoo concoctions again! Abeg
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by shineeye1: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
oochi123:
Wow! This is interesting.. Come to Nigeria.our men are always ready and full of energy.

Is this testimony from personal sexcapades?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Ufedolove: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
It's a woman against a man so it's not domestic violence
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by johnad3(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
seh olosho be that woman ni, come nigeria nah, make dem con give you 750GB in your p...y
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by johnad3(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
why him no go run, seh you know how many marathon the woman deh carry am run ni

Kinjikitile:

why would a man run away from sex...
that is an interesting sports oooh...
woman come-over
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by bamasite(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
Na waao
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Tizu(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Beer and sugar don finish the man.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Casemiro(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Raskasal(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
What a man can do, a woman can do better. Oya let's go
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Tijay90(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
It's funny... Till the victim is a woman. Then we'll start hearing things like marital rape, (sexual) assault, domestic violence etc. Double standards much?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex by Kinjikitile(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
johnad3:
why him no go run, seh you know how many marathon the woman deh carry am run ni

the man nah mumu.. Make him involve fore-play. . Make him be a perv. . And the woman go mellow down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Slept On A Snake On My Bed / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife / A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.