Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (46218 Views)

Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by martineverest(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
sureheaven:
That's what hatred and opposition party turned to nigeria to.

They're making mockery of the stupidity of a lot of Nigerians who believed in that nonsense. cool
it's becoming hard to separate illiterates from literates in Nigeria... how could people believe this jubrin?it's appalling how stupid Nigerians are

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by afroxyz: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
After insulting the president you expect the whites (for that matter) to respect him. you thought by insulting the president you were absorbing yourself from his shortcomings. you guys must be deluded

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by afroxyz: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
martineverest:
it's becoming hard to separate illiterates from literates in Nigeria... how could people believe this jubrin?it's appalling how stupid Nigerians are

I'm really ashamed of my compatriots

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by seighapaul(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dedetwo:
It is very silly on the part of so-called Nigerians to demand respect when Nigerians continue to elect a stiff as president.

I really believe the president has done a great job in portraying a positive image of the country to the international community. I believe the issue we're having is internal and this has brought a great national disunity and un-patriotism. We are the one fueling this disunity for political gains

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nigerian are angry?I dont think so. If you are angry with the foreign media, click like if not click share.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
sterlingD:

He is the one who caused it.He should have addressed the issue internally as it was a national issue on the front burner but no he kept quiet and chose to go and address it externally at an international center.The president is doing himself and Nigeria a great disservice.He has been shying away from facing us in the country and talking to us prefering to go outside the country to face the whole world and address the whole world.

Imagine... the whole prestigious president of Nigeria to talk to the country media that he is neither fake or cloned.

I don't know how you view it, but don't it sound ridiculous and absurd for a president to do that?
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Mike008(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Celebrityblog:
More reactions
Watch the embarrassing video HERE

Those ones don do us
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Reptyle(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
seighapaul:

You're so correct but the effect isn't on just the president and those who spread this news...it'll hunt us all one day when we travel out of this country.

Exactly!

That is why we must always be careful about washing our dirty linen publicly.

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Viking007(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
But we have been making fun of him ourselves. cheesy
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Why are you guys angry? It's the same foolish Nigerians that gave flesh to the clone saga. You dimwitted lots disrespect the office of the president with reckless abandon.

You insult your president and abuse his family members because of a plate of porridge. Let me tell you clowns, the joke is on you, because he'll always get VIP treatment as far as he remains the president while you clowns are subjected to ridicule globally.

Nigerians are the butt of jokes all over the world now courtesy of you fools.

3 Likes

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Gandollar(f): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
seyigiggle:
that is very good for him.
it is karma at work.
in as much as i do not like this menace, i feel good about it.

when you all were shouting clueless, ineffectual buffoon, and all sort of names coupled with his threat to suck blood and run parallel govt, many of you guys supported him
That's just the way it is. What about his sarcastic posture in his first year in office? This jubrin phenomenon has greatly hurt him psychologically emotionally and physically. Stupid cow he is!
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Can they do that to triumph... Oh, sorry, they do even worse to their own president.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by MrSix: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Godskidk:

Bros what of outside Lagos?
1. Pay before delivery plus delivery charges
2. If you've someone in Lagos, we can deliver it to the person on pay on delivery basis and with no charge too.

Either ways, we stay accountable.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by ANAGADA: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Useless, the IPOB start it's first, don't blame the foreign media we got what we deserve as nation
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by lilmax(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
afroxyz:

What fact? if you are called Can you prove that he is jibrin abi na Jibrin? sometimes we should use common sense. oh I forgot, it's not common
you're not intelligent, if you thought the lesson to learn here is about clone......
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by 77up(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Why reacting and angry now some stupid Nigerian fools started it now and the bastard international community is now helping them .

My own is make una continue embarrassing your President, as far as we are Nigerians, he remain our President and no matter what the insult from outsiders, it's our collective insults.

If you sell your household in naira , outsiders will price it in coin and if you sell your household cheap you can't get it back in price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Godskidk(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
MrSix:

1. Pay before delivery plus delivery charges
2. If you've someone in Lagos, we can deliver it to the person on pay on delivery basis and with no charge too.

Either ways, we stay accountable.

I'd like to know more about your stock
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by baratech: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nigeria is a comedy.. A laughing stock
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by deavicky(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nobody should blame them. An accusation was raised in Nigeria about Buhari, instead of him to address it here, he choose to address it in Poland. Thereby making it an international matter.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by afroxyz: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
lilmax:
you're not intelligent, if you thought the lesson to learn here is about clone......

if you even had sugarcane chaff as a brain, you would know that the mockery is on us as Nigerians and not buhari alone. But you are too narrow minded to engage in such broad thinking. what clone? Can you prove that there is a clone? The fact that you believe everything you read online buttresses my earlier points about you.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by globalresource: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
The problem is that he insulted our youth and even Nigeria women on foreign soil. He started this.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by highness25(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bloooody:
I honestly do not care.
To hell with Nigeria, I would kill my own mother if it meant a free visa to the US.
Condom 50n would have saved your father this mess. you're one of the problems Nigeria have

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by lilmax(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
afroxyz:

if you even had sugarcane chaff as a brain, you would know that the mockery is on us as Nigerians and not buhari alone. But you are too narrow minded to engage in such broad thinking. what clone? Can you prove that there is a clone? The fact that you believe everything you read online buttresses my earlier points about you.
and there he goes again listening to reply instead of understand grin

guy you dull o
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Crossboy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bloooody:
I honestly do not care.
To hell with Nigeria, I would kill my own mother if it meant a free visa to the US.
Who Doesnt Know U Can Kill Ur Both Parent Bcus Of Stipends From Atiefku Stupid Person From A Shithole Region Where They Wake There Father Up With A Slap

Ipig
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by stanliwise(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bloooody:
I honestly do not care.
carry your desperation and ritualistic thinking out of here
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by fancifulasuquo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bloooody:
I honestly do not care.

You dey mad abi ?
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Drogbs: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
God punish Jubril AKA Buhari, the senile bas.tard deserves the media backlash in no small measures. Oh how does it feel now been the butt of the joke? The bigot before the international world right before probably millions of viewers called a select demography of people 5%, needless to even say how the brain dead senseless dullard called millions of Nigerian youths lazy yet again before the international world...and this is supposed to be a president of a whole fuccking nation shamelessly playing selective politics...I didn't see his useless, dorky, whiny and pseudo sanctimonious loser fans who are now crying like women in their trimester of menstruation condemning their lifeless lord and savior. Now that he's been paid back in his own coin, everybody is now all guns out and blazing preaching about patriotism blah blah blah blah... Good thing I don't even identify myself as a Nigerian anymore, so I'll gladly indulge and promote the joke by sharing it among my American and foreign friends, karma is really a biatch ain't it? grin

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Emmanuelcann: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/buhari-clone-trevor-noah-daily-show.html?m=1

What do you think?
Nigerians started the disrespect in the first place. Even those who claim to be"Christians" and "Jews" totally disregard the injunctions of the Bible on honouring and praying for those in authority, knowing that all power comes from God. There's no just cause for Nigerians to feel offended about this!
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bloooody:
I honestly do not care.

and then u will get there finish nd ghost will pursue u back om.... Home Sweet Home
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by petrflynt(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Angry of what is true or false?
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Gandollar(f): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
Zionista:
Why are you guys angry? It's the same foolish Nigerians that gave flesh to the clone saga. You dimwitted lots disrespect the office of the president with reckless abandon.

You insult your president and abuse his family members because of a plate of porridge. Let me tell you clowns, the joke is on you, because he'll always get VIP treatment as far as he remains the president while you clowns are subjected to ridicule globally.

Nigerians are the butt of jokes all over the world now courtesy of you fools.
Why not drink snipper to really show us how angry you are?
Where were you when this uncouth slowpoke called jubrin was mowing down unarmed people he swore to protect?
Where were you during the infamous 97/5% dicotomy?
Where were you when he holed himself up in Aso Rock and fulani heardsmen ran riot and were even bragging about it?
Now I ask you, has buhari suffered half of what APC did to Jonathan?

Oga, where were you when jubrin called the citizens he was seeking to lead dogs and baboons and threatened them with bloodshed?

Zion I ask, were you too young in 2011 when his supporters killed copers and innocent Nigerians cos jubril lost elections, ok he didn't send them to kill for him, but did you see him on TV when a reporter demanded he should at least say something to console the bereaved families and how he arrogantly refused to?

Buhari is one cold hearted unempatic mentally detached human and deserve every curse heaped on his sudanic head!
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Crossboy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Drogbs:
God punish Jubril AKA Buhari, the senile bas.tard deserves the media backlash in no small measures. Oh how does it feel now been the butt of the joke? The bigot before the international world right before probably millions of viewers called a select demography of people 5%...and this is supposed to be a president of a whole fuccking nation shamelessly playing selective politics before...I didn't see his useless, dorky, whiny and pseudo sanctimonious loser fans who are now crying like women in their trimester of menstruation condemning their lifeless lord and savior. Now that he's been paid back in his own coin, everybody is now all guns out and blazing
Abeg Will U Shut Ur Stinking Mouth Did He Lie Are U People Not 5% Or Is Ibadan Not Larger Than Ur Entire Glorified Villages Rubbish
The Truth Is Bitter

Ndi Ara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.