Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (46219 Views)

Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by chris51(f): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
chris51:
This program is a night program that makes fun out out all situations and current happenings. This is how they make fun of Trump almost everyday.

I live in Houston and I know what I am talking about.
So much freedom of speech.

They even make caricature of President Trump

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Nasir123(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bloooody:
I honestly do not care.
To hell with Nigeria, I would kill my own mother if it meant a free visa to the US.
You must be very sick.

You better disappeare to US!
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by GenFunction: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
after calling we the youth LAZY,....we cannor coman fight for his matter

4 Likes

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by pastormellanby: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Don't be sad it all started from the same useless Nigerians feeding on the gullibility of senseless Nigerians they are only helping useless
Nigerians to echoe your gullible mentality.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by collinsprince: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
gurunlocker:
Don't blame the international community or media. shocked

Blame the man that speak ill of Nigerians anytime he stepped outside the country (Lazy youths and others) and can only address such issue outside the country, that's who we made the president! grin

He's the one at fault, he's the one that turned a whole Nigeria into object of mockery undecided

U are a darl... jare...

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by abuannur: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bloooody:
I honestly do not care.
To hell with Nigeria, I would kill my own mother if it meant a free visa to the US.
Then you are a bastard that do not deserved to be born by her.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by ike007(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
No b him go embarrass himself for Poland.. "I'm not a clone" dumb arse. And fyi everybody, they make satirical jokes on all presidents. Even Russia. If u like make una go hug transformer. Nobody is apologizing
to u guys.

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by boxypane(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Funny enough, a black man is also involved, one that does not know his roots. I will lay this on the doors of loose mouthed hypocrites who does not know when to shut it. Shame on IPOB, shame on PDP, shame on them all.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by InvertedHammer: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Brightest04:
Not their faults,but the faults of basterd Nigerians who gave them the mouth to say rubbish things about our country,president,and the black race in general.

This whites were of the believe that the blacks are their slaves and the blacks in their foolishness sell themselves to them,even in this wiser century.

If the coward Nnamdi Kanu did not foolishly made that ridiculous statement and it taken up by political and power hungry individuals to use to wrestle power we wouldn't be receiving the insult on our persons.
/
In other words, you admit that Nnamdi Kalu is very powerful to have attracted the audience of foreign media.
Since Kanu left, all the SW/SS/SE and Northern leaders shouting "Restructure" have completely gone mute.

The seed of doubt about Buhari that he planted has grown. Talk about the proverbial fly on the scrotum. Kanu seems to be Buhari's worst nightmare.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by LIVEBYTRUTH: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
alsudan:
With the way the global media is feasting on this Jubrin matter, it's becoming obvious the guy in Aso Rock is Jubrin Aminu Al Sudan.

First pics shows Buhari/Jubrin with curly hair and the second shows the complete opposite. Now obvious why he can't remove his cap, because he's not bald like the original.

Absolutely right my dear, imagine a very old,ill and paled man then, now looks like a 35yrs old man, he can even play for the Super Eagles, 90 minutes+ extra time and penalty shootout!! this man is the luckiest man on earth to be enjoying this country's wealth as a foreigner president.

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Which one be lmoa.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by 12inchDickson: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Buhari will not go unpunished for the evil that befell Nigerian since 2015

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by SaintNemesis(f): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
I am sure you will soon be featured on any of the Reality TV programs about heartless killers on CBS Reality or Investigation Discovery ID. After you've been jailed for life or sent off to the electric chair.
Look forward to watching your story soon.

Bloooody:
I honestly do not care.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Dami12345: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bloooody:
I honestly do not care.

Then you really don't have sense then.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by honeychild(f): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Watched the video. Unfortunately the show was not mocking Buhari. It was mocking you and I who with our hatred have reduced our nation to a laughing stock because we are listening to a mad man. Remember the next time you join Nnamdi Kanu to call Nigeria a zoo. He has a red passport. You have the green one.

3 Likes

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by IHate9jerianss(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
I never could stand Trevor Noah and his fake laughter

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by kb83(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
All those sai Babites una see wetin una cause.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Wemabank: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
But wait oh am just noticing that we Nigerians are the cause of our problems oh, how on earth can we go and vote someone as old and illiterate as buhari to come and rule us in this 20th century where nations are ruled through tactical and professionally laid out plans and strategies , And to think that we were expecting change, only a mad man would think that's possible. That fight that we tried to avoid 4 years ago, even if it means to fight that fight next year so that baba go slow can go no problem. The funny thing is that even the so called Atiku is still in that category of old clueless, stealing leaders but any which way baba must japa next year.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by herlonso: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I can imagine the level of mockery round the world that will happen if Buhari a.k.a Jubrin is re-elected in 2019, this man has sunk Nigeria to the lowest of low, we've never had it this bad before, if only he never tried to defend the cloning issue outside the country, it's shameful, vote wisely people.
Yea, maybe for sowore.... If we are wise then Atiku shouldn't be voted either. A looter cannot be trusted

1 Like

Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by juiceeyy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
maxiuc:
angry
Which Nigerians
Abegi
Nigerians are happy
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by finofaya: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
They are not mocking Buhari. They are making fun of the idea that Buhari is a clone, which, if you think about it, is a very funny idea. A body double is relatively more believable, but a clone? Lol. I actually thought Nnamdi said Jubril is a body double.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by bantudra: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
highness25:
Condom 50n would have saved your father this mess. you're one of the problems Nigeria have

i dont even understand how somebody can say something like this...

very strange.... undecided undecided
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Casemiro(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
> it is well

good for him
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Bostonfarms: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
APC feels they strife on propaganda but this one here if they come out from it they will thank God, Serious issue oo clone president they will spend the entire year defending it.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by highness25(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
bantudra:

i dont even understand how somebody can say something like this...
very strange.... undecided undecided
Stupidity.
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by LannisterIMP: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2018
Really sucks with all the bad comments!
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 07, 2018
In a bid to change the real gist APC and some zombies kept on mocking themselves and the nation Nigeria.
The story was that he was substituted with look alikeJubril from Sudan,
Apc and zombies change to he was clone just to make it unbelievable to the fact that no human have been clone before.
Make we dey look...
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by DedeNkem: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2018
If you are upset of being mocked, stop voting for thieves and clueless id*iots. Stop voting for anyone simply because he's is a former military general.

Vote for a real Change, vote for someone who has a clean history. Vote for someone who's uncorrupted. Vote for someone who've been fighting corruption. Vote for AAC, vote for Sowore. He's the hope for a better Nigeria!
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by Chinablack: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2018
where were those hypocritical angry Nigerians when the president said his wife belong to the kitchen and other room, where were they when the president called Nigerians criminals, youths lazy, where were they when he address markel as president of west Germany, please allow comedians to do their business after all they were not in Nigeria where free speech is a taboo.if you're not happy blame the people that give them the reasons to use you to make jokes
Re: Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions by ezkimow(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abeg, you ppl should stop saying its because of hatred that ppl are saying whatever they are saying .
Have u ppl forgotten so soon the hate and mockery GEJ and his wife Patience suffered, and this same buhari contributed in no small way.

*This same Buhari swore to make Nigeria ungovernable if he lost.
*This same Buhari refused to tell his supporters in CPC who were killing innocent Nigerians to desist from the act because he lost, he instead said that 'they felt they had been cheated', and that is a good reason to kill?
*This same Buhari called some Nigerians 'dogs and baboons',and was willing to let their blood flow.

Buhari keeps accusing past administrations of corruption, but he has done worse than corruption.

This is a man willing to spill the blood of the people he wants to lead just for the sake of power.

Buhari doesn't care about Nigeria. He just here to punish ppl he doesn't like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists / Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.