₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,139,793 members, 4,649,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 December 2018 at 12:41 PM

Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks (5487 Views)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by 123hpp: 11:58am On Dec 06
Fast food packaging, non-stick frying pan maybe the cause why man now have smaller joysticks

non-stick frying are designed to make cooking easier, but it seems that, this may have a bizarre effect on manhood.

A new study has found that chemicals found in non-stick frying pans and packaging materials are making men’s manhood smaller.

The chemicals, called perfluoroalkyl compounds (PFCs), are found in a number of everyday items, including nonstick coat on cookware, and fast food packaging.

READ MORE

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by 123hpp: 12:00pm On Dec 06
No wonder my own dey small

5 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by jidamsel43(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06
Does the size matter ? I believe what matter most is the performance .
What is the joy of having a tractor which can not plough the Virgin land

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by kesikeller(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app.link/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by courna(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06
jidamsel43:
i swear down....

i dey get this problem right now...

my gong no gree plough ooo...

girl na semi-virgin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by decuteGenius: 5:18pm On Dec 06
and why do girls have little sense nowadays?
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by Kharol1234(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06
123hpp:
hahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgrin
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by Kharol1234(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06
123hpp:
hahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgrin u sure?
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by HenryDion: 6:37pm On Dec 06
jidamsel43:

Keep consoling yourself for having a small dick cheesy It is allowed. cheesy

But hey, size matters a lot. Any girl that told you it doesn't lied to you.. A huge dick has the capability to fill the walls, to massage, slide and arouse the sensitive endings and consequently bring about climax. A small dick can't give that much fill. At some point, the lady might ask, "Is it in?"

When such happens, then know that you are finished.

If size dosnt matter, then all dildos would have been the same size. But guess what, ladies get as many sizes as possibly cause size matters.

Performance matters too, but don't discard size. With a huge dick, you can bring her to climax immediately it slides in like a snake. Yes, it happens without u having to sweat for it.

Stop living in delusion. If you can enlarge your coast, please do and stop consoling yourself that size doesn't matter.

15 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by leonard002(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06
size matters ... lasting long matters too!
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by agbonkamen(f): 7:50pm On Dec 06
jidamsel43:
small dick nigga spotted we like them long and fatgrin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by Jeferious: 7:51pm On Dec 06
No be the same girls wey dey claim say dem no like sex? How come size now matters to them?

Na im I just talk say make I starve one girl wey talk say im be my babe of my sugarcane for one month. Come see foolish begging..."Chai I'm your woman o", ""I seriously need you", "Daddy come and make love to me". Absence makes the kitten get wetter(sic). After dem go say na guys like sex pass.

I no blame dem shaa. Na guys wey dey follow their words instead of their actions na im I dey blame
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by Freedman0147(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06
Am just 19yrs and my joystick is 8inches so stop posting nonsense
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by Saffi(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06
You might think babes like it big, but when it’s too big it’s a huge problem. Everything is great with moderation. Once you have to start using excess lube with serious efforts just to put it in, then it becomes more of a painful workout.
HenryDion:

But hey, size matters a lot. Any girl that told you it doesn't lied to you.. A huge dick has the capability to fill the walls, to massage, slide and arouse the sensitive endings and consequently bring about climax. A small dick can't give that much fill. At some point, the lady might ask, "Is it in?"

If size dosnt matter, then all dildos would have been the same size. But guess what, ladies get as many sizes as possibly cause size matters.

Performance matters too, but don't discard size. With a huge dick, you can bring her to climax immediately it slides in like a snake. Yes, it happens without u having to sweat for it.

Stop living in delusion. If you can enlarge your coast, please do and stop consoling yourself that size doesn't matter.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by mrMeen(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06
Saffi:
You might think babes like it big, but when it’s too big it’s a huge problem. Everything is great with moderation. Once you have to start using excess lube with serious efforts just to put it in, then it becomes more of a painful workout.
it seems like we average guys are in the safe zone.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by femi4: 6:09am On Dec 07
Small joystick n proud!

5 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by speedyconnect3: 7:06am On Dec 07
HenryDion:

Oga 90% of female orgasm depends on the female

A frigid girl may never get orgasm, no matter how much you try.

If you like use tuber of yam.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by ceejayx: 8:13am On Dec 07
agbonkamen:
small dick nigga spotted we like them long and fatgrin grin grin
I know u like dem curved too..so it can touch ur Liver

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by HenryDion: 9:12am On Dec 07
speedyconnect3:

Oga 90% of female orgasm depends on the female

A frigid girl may never get orgasm, no matter how much you try.

If you like use tuber of yam.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

I'm talking about a relaxed lady ready to have fun. With a bigger tool, the chances of climax is greater.
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by HenryDion: 9:18am On Dec 07
Saffi:

Only amateurs will cry for a dick been too big.. Start from the small ones, then climb to the highest cheesy

It is like weed. You start with one tab, then go higher as you climb up the ladder .

I once had a girl who is always scared of big dick. She wasn't too exposed though so i never blamed her.. She had been dealing with average dicks and thought that was the end of pleasure. When she kon jam me, she got addicted. I had to pack out from that neighbourhood to save my dick grin

The common problem with most big dick guys is lack of patience. All they want is shove it in and that's all. Get an experienced guy who knows how to water the ground, you wont have to worry about lube cause your v jay will be flowing like living waters cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by kense88: 9:54am On Dec 07
Majority of men have big enough joystick to satisfy most women. The major difference lies in the usage. Stop taking pills because of ladies. Is not worth it.
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by DREAMZZZ(m): 10:45am On Dec 07
HenryDion:

hmmm proffesor i believe you so what size falls in the big range and what size fakl in the small range?
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by malachi123: 11:14am On Dec 07
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by HenryDion: 11:14am On Dec 07
DREAMZZZ:
hmmm proffesor i believe you so what size falls in the big range and what size fakl in the small range?

Anything below 5.1inches is small.. Big is from 8inches and above. I know some dudes that brags about having 12 inches shocked

Between 5.1inches and 8inches is considered average to me
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by Anas09: 3:20pm On Dec 07
HenryDion:

Only amateurs will cry for a dick been too big.. Start from the small ones, then climb to the highest cheesy

It is like weed. You start with one tab, then go higher as you climb up the ladder .

I once had a girl who is always scared of big dick. She wasn't too exposed though so i never blamed her.. She had been dealing with average dicks and thought that was the end of pleasure. When she kon jam me, she got addicted. I had to pack out from that neighbourhood to save my dick grin

The common problem with most big dick guys is lack of patience. All they want is shove it in and that's all. Get an experienced guy who knows how to water the ground, you wont have to worry about lube cause your v jay will be flowing like living waters cheesy
You need Jesus. You dey do men and women. I tot you loved anus? lolz
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by Pusyiter(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07
I concur 100%
This is why we have indomie men
When you eat Chinese food, you end up with Chinese dicks
Same applies to Europeans, American etc
When you eat African dishes, you end up being your real self with the African Cassava undecided
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by HenryDion: 3:39pm On Dec 07
Anas09:

You need Jesus. You dey do men and women. I tot you loved anus? lolz

You had me rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy

I never said I'm gay nah.. Just that I'm not homophobic. I accept and respect people irrespective of their sexual orientation.
Re: Here Is Why Men Of Today Now Have Smaller joysticks by Decypher: 3:45pm On Dec 07
HenryDion:

You had me rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy

I never said I'm gay nah.. Just that I'm not homophobic. I accept and respect people irrespective of their sexual orientation.
What's your size?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? / My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.