Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile (55750 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
what kinda Idiotic woman publicly Declares that she doesn't trust her husband Around his own children?,

Why are they even still married? After labelling her husband a peado.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by mysterydude: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
RighteousI:
AS A FATHER YOU SHOULD ONLY BATHE YOUR BABY ONCE JUST TO CELEBRATE HAVING THE CHILD. AFTER THAT, IT IS THE MOTHER'S JOB TO BATHE THE CHILDREN. THAT'S WHY SHE IS CALLED EVE, SHE IS THE CONCEIVER AND SUCH DUTIES LIKE BATHING THE CHILDREN ARE HERS.
FATHERS SHOULD FOCUS ON HUSTLING AND MAKING THAT MONEY TO FEED THE FAMILY FOR HE IS ADAM AND HIS JOB IS TO TILL THE GROUND.

AS A MAN, I WILL ONLY BATHE MY BABY ONCE TO CELEBRATE HIS OR HER BIRTH, AFT.ERWHICH THE MOTHER WILL PERFORM SUCH DUTIES.

if ur wife is in labour,let ur kids go 2 school without bathing . mumu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by popsyleo1: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
To be sincere I know this girl( MURAYO AFOLABI BROWN) because I can never say she is a lady. Her behaviour shows she is still a baby. Because of her arrogance I decided not to be watching her program "your view". I watched Veronica Dani ikpoi anchor the program once and it was very interesting and lively. Murayo will start by carrying her tea cup on her hands from the beginning of the Program till the end. What pisses me off so much is that they cannot start the program and go straight to points instead they will start by telling you about how their husbands did this or that and how their mother inlaws did this or that etc. I know one day she will misfire I prayed for this to happen. Last week she started by talking about her pregnancy that the thing should do and come out so that she would rest. Why talking about all these on air? I really missed Jumoke, she is more mature than any of them. Murayo own too de annoy me. Talking as if her papa is the president of Nigeria. To me let TVC remove her from anchoring the program or join the program to 7am program "breakfast show" . Mike Okwoche and Ngozi Alaegbu shall do it more better.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Kinjikitile(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Twistor:
Please dear friends, click on the link below, like my pic and the page to help win a competition, if you already have then help me keep mentioning your friends to do the same,this can't be done alone tnx
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2737971909760712&id=2536662643224974

Number 2
pls if you click on this link and your facebook password is required...
don't proceed... Because your account will be hacked...

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Viking007(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
lilmax:
this woman is dull.....who gave birth to her?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by masqot(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
WotzupNG:
TVC presenter, Morayo Aka-Bashorun, has stated that her husband is not a pedophile. She said this to clarify her comment which she made Yesterday about not letting her husband bath their daughter despite trusting him.

On her TV show Yesterday, Morayo Akabashorun said:

The statement from the Your View presenter drew lots of criticisms from people who think she indirectly labeled her husband a pedophile. Responding to the reactions, Morayo Aka-Bashorun shared a video on Instagram in which she stated that her husband is not a pedophile.

She captioned the video:

http://www.wotzup.ng/2018/12/husband-pedophile-morayo-aka-bashorun/
Mumu; that's the kind of mess you find yourself when you talk from everyside of the mouth. Sister Morayo would have to explain the meaning of the controversial statement to her husband
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
This lady doesn't respect her husband. If she did she will not be so tactless in her speech.

5 Likes

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
gypsey:
would you still stay in a marriage were your husband don't trust you with your own children?

what would be the point in continuing the marriage were there is no trust?
And the next course of action is to divorce, its a pity youths of nowadays see marriage as something you can hop in and hop out, what happened to for better for worse?
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Some women sha. Talking before reasoning.Now that she has disgraced the innocent man,I guess she is happy? Calling her a fish brain is an insult to the fish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by revolt(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
The result if feminism... all these ediotic wonen that are sexist but can't take what they dish.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Tolubory(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oun lo mo.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by HenryInno1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
No he is not a paedophile He is a caemophile
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by JuanDeDios: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Women rebellion starts with adding their fathers' name to their marriage name. I am not surprised.
I am sorry to my Yoruba brothers but their women are mostly fond of that.

Aka-Bashorun"
Aka-Bashorun. Your ignorance no be here. smiley
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by HenryInno1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Thank You For Disgracing Your Husband In Public....If its the other round Now, Some females will not take it lightly

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Colourich:
And the next course of action is to divorce, its a pity youths of nowadays see marriage as something you can hop in and hop out, what happened to for better for worse?
You didn't Answer my questions, grin you grown ups don't like to Answer questions, Again, If your husbands claims publicly he doesn't trust you with your own chidren, would you still stay in the marriage? Or for better for worst one sided?. only when a wife accuses a man of been a potential peadophile?

For better for worst does apply with me, but if my wife labels me a peado publicly? i am leaving that marrage. simple! angry

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by OliveCynosure(f): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
When you talk too much, things like this are bound to happen

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by ianq: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Mouth like this?

Kehinde, by the time I'm done with you, those who don't know you would cry for you.

grin grin grin
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Abeg does trust have another meaning?? If u trust your husband, then bathing his daughter shouldn't be an issue. . If it was the man that made that statement now, some women won't take it lightly with him. sad

Many people will blow what this woman said out of proportion and Sm will do it just to cover up their acts.

There is smtn called misplaced/blind trust where people have trusted the wrong persons for various reasons like not studying the other person well enough, not being observant or even aware of such happenings and assuming it’s not possible. These days u must be aware of everything.

Just look at even househelps these days doing all sorts to kids in their care. Relatives also and sadly as we have now learnt sm miserable husbands.

Many people saying they trust their husbands bt cant trust him with another lady. Why?

Before u ignorantly say u trust sm1 u must have studied them to a good extent in such conditions.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by aadoiza: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
Colourich:
It was indeed disrespectful of her to make such statement, she was indirectly calling the man a paedophile on social media, such effrontery.
That's was no effrontery. It was sheer stupidity she demonstrated.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by ianq: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
mysterydude:

if ur wife is in labour,let ur kids go 2 school without bathing . mumu

Lol. Ah ah. Heiyeh. Stop, don’t call him the m-word na. Abeg. Just admonish in kindness. Pls.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by opomulero(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
IamD18:
A reasonable, respectful and intelligent wife will never say publicly that she can't allow her husband bath their daughter.

That was a very foolish statement and a big insult to her husband.

People should learn how to answer nothing to some questions than to end up spilling rubbish that'll backfire.

the womam don Bleep up already, trying to cover what she said up......
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by ogtavia(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
I wonder how some people find it easy to try so hard to sound smart but end up just plainly stu.pid. I mean, she kept on rambling about rubbish and tried to justify her foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Reference(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
Much ado about nothing. Its like your doctor friend seeing your wife's privates at birth. Its like your attorney friend knowing the truth behind your messy divorce. Its like your banker knowing the dark secrets behind your ostentation. Its like your plumber knowing how many narco syringes your chucked down the shank. Its like your priest knowing how many corpses you stepped over on the way to the top....

When a man marries such a person he must carry with it the burden of the personality and the man must know that he cannot have a private life and logical living. Trust me. He will understand. Because next week it may be how long he lasts in bed or how many decibels his snore reads.

I cannot see how this concerns the public.... how the couple chooses to live.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
gypsey:
You didn't Answer my questions, grin you grown ups don't like to Answer questions, Again, If your husbands claims publivly he doesn't trust you with your own chidren, would you still stay in the marriage? Or for better for worst one sided?. only when a wife accuses a man of been a potetial peadophile?

For better for worst does apply with me, If my wife labels me a peado publicly? i am leaving that marrage. simple! angry

OK.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by bonnyhope: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Is it not the Morayo that anchor "your view" on TVC. If she was the one then I am disappointed.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by zoedew: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
TVC ought to let her go! She just bullied the menfolk. Just as women deserve not to be harassed and discriminated against so do the menfolk! Most immature and unprofessional comment!
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by ikezuora4689(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
lilmax:
this woman is dull.....who gave birth to her?
buhari lost offspring

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by BAILMONEY: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
IamD18:

What then stopped her from saying that she, herself can't bath her son to avoid giving room for Satan's manipulation?

I think she ended up giving a fvckin room for stupidity.
I WILL CALL QUIVAH FOR YOU O
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Sweetnesstwins: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
And she said today "is good to be trending". Trending for good or for bad?
My husband dislike your view, I only watches it when he is not around

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by XaviDayo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
If I were your hubby....u are officially a single mom. I will walk away I swear. Senseless talk from a senseless woman all coz u in front of a furkin tube.

That was what you called your husband indirectly and if u honest, your home most definitely is in fire now. If be the man...I go Waka I swear. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Colourich:
OK.
I take it that you have Agreed with me and has nothing else reasonable to Add.

Cheerss!! grin
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by zoedew: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Reference:
Much ado about nothing. Its like your doctor friend seeing your wife's privates at birth. Its like your attorney friend knowing the truth behind your messy divorce. Its like your banker knowing the dark secrets behind your ostentation. Its like your plumber knowing how many narco syringes your chucked down the shank. Its like your priest knowing how many corpses you stepped over on the way to the top....

When a man marries such a person he must carry with it the burden of the personality and the man must know that he cannot have a private life and logical living. Trust me. He will understand. Because next week it may be how long he lasts in bed or how many decibels his snore reads.

I cannot see how this concerns the public.... how the couple chooses to live.

The airwaves put at the beck and call of a media personality is a public trust which ought not to be abused but handled in a matured and professional manner. That is how it concerns the public. Imagine your impressionable daughter watching her on air and getting influenced by the insensitive statement only to start suspecting you could be daddy paedo and ramping up space between you and her!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos / 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.