Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile (55743 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter" / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by lordswill03: 5:34am On Dec 07, 2018
You might mean good and your husband might not have issues with what you said, but coming to the internet trying to convince Nigerians is absolutely not working.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by donmeks123(m): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2018
With the way l like her TV program her comment was wrong, she would have put it they're some woman out there that won't allow their husband to bath their daughters, but her presentation makes it look as if her husband is a pedaophile.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by adekunle2014: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2018
This particular thing called woman is very stupid with her unguided statement. He has indeed rubbished and insulted not only her husband and male family members but the entire men Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by NoToPile: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Put yourself in her husband's shoes for a minute...

That's right !
It's embarrassing!

Yeah its embarassing, I posted on the initial thread that she shouldn't have said it on national TV, there are opinions you that should never come out of your mouth on social media or TV it should stay right there in the mind where you conceived it, she shouldn't have even mentioned her husband to start with but then the reactions and this her counter reaction is unnecessary if you ask me.

She has said it she has said it shikena all these will make it worse,if she wants to clarify anything she should do that with her husband and apologize to him for the statement for anything people can infer from it.

This is the 2nd time a comment of the 'Your view' women will receive social media backlash, last time it was Tope.

They should have learnt already

CC Badman007
KevinDein
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by bigtt76(f): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2018
Same feminists like her would claim men don't help at home but would not give the men a chance to be useful to them. They want to do everything but accuse men undecided Big ups to all the sweet men out there kiss

4 Likes

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by isnovic(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2018
Woman go home and reconcile with your husband.

The evil is not with men only, women abuse their male child.

As much as you are canvassing for safe kids, please do not stereotype men.

Do we then say, women should be restricted from bathing male children?

Am sorry when too much importance is given to the wrong things, the thought sowed will reap its undesired fruits.

What never comes to mind, will not germinate, we should be careful with whom we give public relevance or authority, to shape or damage public thinking.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by blaise26abj(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2018
Mizwisdom:

How many cases of mothers molesting their sons have you heard of? No my huby will not be aware of my distrust, I'll just tell him it's a family law and that's the way I was raised. It's a deal breaker for me so we'll discuss it before we tie the knot.

You just spewed nonsense. I can see what someone said earlier about some ladies feeling wise in spite of their obvious stupidity. Your husband won’t be aware of your distrust, you will lie to him about family traditions blah blah blah. Then you went on , albeit stupidly, to state you will discuss with him before you tie the knot. I hope You see how confused you are Mizwisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Sirwallace(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2018
this is nothing but damage control. so so disappointing she had to come up with that gibberish.

if I were her husband, it would take the grace of god to remain in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by kodded(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Some men and insecurity.
But a man can marry women he is richer than and treat her like trash who would be forever dependent on him and he can continually give her garbage because he has money.
What if he married her rich and ended up being poor he should divorce her abi?
mtcheww

carry your craze comot for here, I wasn't talking to you undecided
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by IamGoke(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2018
As it is obtained from psychological facts.

Female child tends to be more attached to their father and vice versa.

You won't allow your husband to bathe your daughter but you want to bathe the son right?

What manner of fúckery is that?

You and your husband will now start scheduling each other on how to bathe the children.

Just know that wherever your husband goes, people will start to see him as a potential paedophile and prevent their child from going near him.

You just caused your husband a life long pain.

Shame on you mutherfùcker!

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by bkool7(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2018
ianq:

U sound like a man so I’m assuming you are one.
It’s queer how the Yoruba line you quoted seems to apply to u. Are u married? Take a moment to imagine that ur wife is a tv personality with an audience numbering into the 10s of thousands. Then u r home watching her do her thing and she says this about u...the fact that you are a level-headed dude is the same reason that ur bowels will momentarily fail- u will fart in a nervous tick. Ah ah,you would break a cold sweat in consternation. “Jesu. What has this woman gone and done?”
But if u told me that, as her husband, u would take it all in stride and ,in fact, support her 100% while quoting sacred sayings and that admonition from the Bible...then, I would maintain that , indeed , there are more to things, than meets the eyes...like, nnkan nbe.

You seems to know her husband more than she does, don't you?

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2018
kodded:

carry your craze comot for here, I wasn't talking to you undecided

I only wanted to tell you you were making no sense angry tongue so take your advice and get out.

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by kodded(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I only wanted to tell you you were making no sense angry tongue so take your advice and get out.
if only you had sense as small as a mustard seed undecided
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by bukatyne(f): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Mizwisdom:

How many cases of mothers molesting their sons have you heard of? No my huby will not be aware of my distrust, I'll just tell him it's a family law and that's the way I was raised. It's a deal breaker for me so we'll discuss it before we tie the knot.

Interesting.

You will tell your husband that it is a family (your nuclear family's) law for fathers not to bathe their daughters.

It is wise that you will discuss it before marriage as a deal breaker; it will be wiser not to marry a man you don't trust in the first place.

A pedophile doesn't need to bathe his child before he rapes her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2018
kodded:
if only you had sense as small as a mustard seed undecided
shut up tongue

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Mizwisdom(f): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2018
bukatyne:

Interesting.

You will tell your husband that it is a family (your nuclear family's) law for fathers not to bathe their daughters.

It is wise that you will discuss it before marriage as a deal breaker; it will be wiser not to marry a man you don't trust in the first place.

A pedophile doesn't need to bathe his child before he rapes her.

Interesting. To be honest my own dad never gave me a bath while growing up so it's not a lie when I say it's a tradition. Agreed, pedophiles don't need to give bathes before they rape, I can only do the best I can to protect my kids and leave the rest to God
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Mizwisdom(f): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2018
blaise26abj:

You just spewed nonsense. I can see what someone said earlier about some ladies feeling wise in spite of their obvious stupidity. Your husband won’t be aware of your distrust, you will lie to him about family traditions blah blah blah. Then you went on , albeit stupidly, to state you will discuss with him before you tie the knot. I hope You see how confused you are Mizwisdom.

Why are you pained? I won't be the first to have such views and not the last too. If you agree with me that all humans have a propensity to sin then how can we still demand 100% trust cause someone is a mother, father, uncle, aunt? There's nothing wrong in limiting things that expose us to sin. We've seen an increase in some fathers abusing their own offsprings sexually, I personally don't understand why pips are getting emotional about this, do all you can to protect your kids, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by JERRY1925(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2018
Sirwallace:
this is nothing but damage control. so so disappointing she had to come up with that gibberish.

if I were her husband, it would take the grace of god to remain in that marriage.

Well she apologized this morning on the show with tears in her eyes.. So she' shud b forgiven
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2018
Are there no women abusing their sons and aunties abusing their Nephews. You have shamed and made your Husband a laughing piece. think before you talk. It is always very hard to change what you said, this remains in records forever.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2018
JERRY1925:

Well she apologized this morning on the show with tears in her eyes.. So she' shud b forgiven
it is not a matter of being forgiven or apologies. The stain is not on the man really. The man and people can forgive but she lives in regrets and I am not sure the man will see her same way. Always think before you say and do things. It’s one lesson I have learnt. A wise man knows when to talk, a fool always has something to say.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by JERRY1925(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2018
majekdom2:
it is not a matter of being forgiven or apologies. The stain is not on the man really. The man and people can forgive but she lives in regrets and I am not sure the man will see her same way. Always think before you say and do things. It’s one lesson I have learnt. A wise man knows when to talk, a fool always has something to say.

He shud, we all human

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by Sweetnesstwins: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2018
I have a feeling so will resign after all dust is settle, she has a leaking month.
Last week they were discussing on women and insecurity, she said "I don't know if I should say this oh, hope my husband won't be anger, then she said her husband's office is doing end of year party and they assigned her husband and a Lady to do some buying, she said her husband spent the whole day shopping with this lady, when he came back he told her they were not done shopping so they have to continue the next day, according to her two days straight? and the lady is hot.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by mandate12: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2018
DrObum:
If na me,by now you'll be saying "my ex was not a pedophile"

Hahahaha.. True talk dude!

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by mandate12: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Medunah:

May I never end up with an insecure man like you.
IJN AMEN

Only God knows where u will end up if u keep supporting more or less abominable acts.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by mandate12: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2018
dingbang:
I Even deleted female contacts on my Whatsapp list who supported the woman. I can't be friends with idiots.

U r a wise man indeed!
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by knightehis(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2018
Next time you wont talk anyhow. Nigeria gat no chill.
Long ago ur show enter mediocre mode
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by sweetrace(f): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2018
She should not have said it on tv. But a lot of men in Nigeria are peds. They abuse children if they feel they can get away with it. We’ve had to many cases of uncles, neighbors and family friends abusing children. There are very few Nigerian ladies that have not had some adult male try something with them. That’s why we refuse to bury our heads in the sand and pretend that it does not happen. We teach our girls that no one should touch them there. All these people getting overly emotional and sounding so hateful in response to the presenters comment should try going to the social welfare office to actually understand what is going on.
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by kizyalex10(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Common sense is nt common anyway.this is why most marriages crash.indirectly u have embarrassed ur husband in d public.if u cant trust him with his or ur daughter cos she is his daughter too.i wonder hw other people will react when he comes closer to their daughters.after ur write up.even if he have attempted such.is for d family to settle nt for public consumption.but to make matters worse.u said he hasnt done it yet u carried ur busy body nd ended up embarrasing d man.social media is one of d causes of failed marriage recently.cos i dont get it.u still bath ur son abi nd he doesnt tink that way.or u feel only men have d tendency to be a paedophile.abi?God punish u
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by farem: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
madridguy:
Morayo should close her gutter mouth after embarrassing the man. Mtchew

How else can someone stigmatize their spouses than this?

Morayo, will it be cool with you if the man announces he has barred you from bathing for your boy children because of the growing incidence of mothers abusing their boy children?
Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by blaise26abj(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Why are you pained? I won't be the first to have such views and not the last too. If you agree with me that all humans have a propensity to sin then how can we still demand 100% trust cause someone is a mother, father, uncle, aunt? There's nothing wrong in limiting things that expose us to sin. We've seen an increase in some fathers abusing their own offsprings sexually, I personally don't understand why pips are getting emotional about this, do all you can to protect your kids, that's all.

People will sin no matter the boundaries you set to prevent them. Even if you dont allow him to touch his own kid, a pedophile will still find a way as long as you live with him. Once someone says “ i trust you .....but” . Then there was no trust in the first place.

Have you considered that you, yourself , might be a danger to your kids? So how do you protect them from you? So how would you limit yourself?

You can prevent friends, neighbors even extended families. But to limit your spouse to his own kids while you still live with him based on a stupid assumption, then madam you have no business being married or ever getting married

1 Like

Re: Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile by scopusng(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who cares? The man should do the needful and send her packing, the same way we are sending the terrorist buhari back to Duara. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit / 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.