Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' (48482 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by stanliwise(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Stop watching dumb nollywood movies. Ghost is fake. Its all in the mind but if u seen one, my brother, it definitly mean u r umemploy. Preach
start learning to read and understand. It appears you didn't read what I wrote or you read and didn't understand and you might also not understand this one too. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by victorazyvictor(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
you yourself you be ghost, see your ugly face like bat, rough bear bear, I wonder wetin u still dey find for this world

You think your having fun, insulting someone like your grandfather abi?

I pity ur destiny.
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by stanliwise(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

And bro. U sound like those kinda guy that blames your great step mother for failing an exam. If u dont blame her then u blame ghost
you are an illiterate if you didn't notice I said I am not on anybody side. And from the way you responded it seem you are too hasty to use vulgar words. I sense you are too young and naive. I am ignoring your next response. Good day
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Newboss(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Ive heard stories like this also.
My mom said a man that had died in an accident in benue state was found living in plateau, he even had a boutique there, when they later discovered, the man vanished.

Things are happening, this is Africa
So I think he's saying the truth.

Africa ke? angry

It's all over the world angry

I've sat to think about the journey of life, the processes and the possibilities angry I'm talking about way back before I first heard about this shìt angry

I can't type everything here because it's a public forum. angry

Every human being has a conscious part that can be literarily separated from the physical body through some processes (hypnosis and all that shìt. Psychologists know about this). A human being is basically like a self learning program. angry Bla bla bla. angry

The main thing here is, what happens when a human being dies? angry The conscious part of man which makes them a person can't possibly simply shut down because it's basically some self learning stuff that is self aware and that is practically ever in motion (I wish I had a word that better explained that) angry

I think when a person dies, they simply begin another journey angry Or should I say, they continue with the journey which they started when they were born angry A journey that has no destination, just a bunch of random fücks angry

That means they are likely going to pop up somewhere on earth because that's the only environment humans are familiar with. angry

My question is now:

1. Can a body dead human being practically and consciously (not just some random fücks) decide where to pop up just the way you and I can decide which direction to walk?angry

2. Do they retain their last form while they were on earth even after they die, and can they take a physical form at will? angry

I think this dead people showing up stuff could be a natural phenomenon angry

This is why I have issues with people dabbling into all those spirit whatever angry The person that died a million years ago is 100% conscious and has a million year's worth of experience beyond our normal life angry I don't think these people are nice because they all began as animals, vicious and all. angry
Yes, humans are animals just like that cow grazing angry It's just difference in complexity angry

So aassociating with those "dead" folks while bodily alive and making commitments to them could be disastrous when one finally dies angry It's better to keep from aassociating with these folks (irrespective of what they call themselves, they are all humans who died years back) and keep your freedom. angry I don't believe in deities because these are people that "died" years back and pop up on earth in different forms every now and then angry

Some say man is all eenergy angry We're still learning and asking questionsangry
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by mungoparks: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
emmatuegbe:
Some of you are just guilty of fallacy of ignorance. If you have not witness some something or an event, that doesn't mean it does not exist. Too many children are on this platform. They are so quick to type or say rubbish or to make a weighty matter look trivial
that na why if these children die a mysterious death the nairaland wey dem dey type nonsense no dey know.Lol.
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Rashman578(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
FILEBE:

Because this is a faceless forum you have decided to ace up your foolishness game ba? I know you have always dreamt of being foolish. Nairaland availed you that opportunity. I see.
bom bom qlast u finished the guy aswear.... Laf don tear me finish for hia �
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by spiritedtete: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Well, i live on a rich part of the island and yes, i am gay

You may not still be better than people who live in the slum... Because one thing is certain... Your life is not in your hand.

What about if you eat all the good food today drive all the nice cars... And didnt wake up to see tomorrow...

And remember the slum guy might wake up also be remembered and be celebrated while you are gone.

For the gay part... It's okay not to be an alpha male.

For me and my generations will Always be the Alpha male.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by luminouz(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Another angry ghost belifva. Bro u people really need help. First, one guy said he a ghost. And then u. U say u see them.
Bro when was the last time u visit hospital for brain check?
Lmaoooo....naso e pain u reach?
U really type like a kid....enjoy ur 'mummy put one more fish na' life boy!!

My last reply!! smiley
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by luminouz(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Another angry ghost belifva. Bro u people really need help. First, one guy said he a ghost. And then u. U say u see them.
Bro when was the last time u visit hospital for brain check?

My last reply!!!
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by stanliwise(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:
You umploy and ilutarate people will not go to church but instead worship idol. No wonder u see so call ghost. Ilitaracy is a desease
you simply cannot construct a good sentence and you call people illiterate. I pity your parent that wasted their hard earn money on you. Get a life bro and also get educated.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Mikkylounge: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Well, i live on a rich part of the island and yes, i am gay
I'd think the correct term is 'homosexual'
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by stanliwise(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
luminouz:

My last reply!! smiley
Thank God you figured out he is just naive and a kid. Simply ignore him.
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Rubbiish(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Ive heard stories like this also.
My mom said a man that had died in an accident in benue state was found living in plateau, he even had a boutique there, when they later discovered, the man vanished.

Things are happening, this is Africa
So I think he's saying the truth.
sad
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Mikkylounge: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
I cannot help but wander how people call letters floating in white space poor or rich! Is it not possible to express oneself with some form of decorum? I also notice peeps here who have so many typos calling others with perhaps better grammatical expressions 'illiterate'. Interesting. Whether you believe something exists or not is immaterial..some will swear that there's no such thing as gravity yet if they jump off a 3-storey building, they'll fall to the ground! I'd take some time out to get facts to back up whatever it is before drawing conclusions. UFOs, ghosts, witches&wizards, goblins, etc..you may have a lot of content on youtube but hey, what do i know!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Ok. So u a ghost on nairaland? Correct?. Bro ,technically & officialy, i truly belif your head may not be correct becuase u the first ghost i seen with gramaical error
Being a ghost doesn't translate to perfection. You even made blunder.
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by spiritedtete: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

Rubbish. U just claim u have friends that are ghost. Clearly means u need medical help

See beyond your nose .. get wisdom and once again... Rejoice in your grace.

But don't be to sure!
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by stanliwise(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
spiritedtete:

See beyond your nose .. get wisdom and once again... Rejoice in your grace.

But don't be to sure!
Bro check up the thread posts you will notice that the guy is a kid who is having fun causing and calling people illiterate with his poorly constructed grammar and typos . He is looking for attention, just ignore him.
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by stanliwise(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mikkylounge:
I cannot help but wander how people call letters floating in white space poor or rich! Is it not possible to express oneself with some form of decorum? I also notice peeps here who have so many typos calling others with perhaps better grammatical expressions 'illiterate'. Interesting. Whether you believe something exists or not is immaterial..some will swear that there's no such thing as gravity yet if they jump off a 3-storey building, they'll fall to the ground! I'd take some time out to get facts to back up whatever it is before drawing conclusions. UFOs, ghosts, witches&wizards, goblins, etc..you may have a lot of content on youtube but hey, what do i know!!!
Thank bro for that amazing observation. grin grin cheesy
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by ecstasy37(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Haha

Blue pill addicts will say there no ghost cos modern day science won't disclose this entities are

Red pill addicts will either want to worship or cast and bind them lol

Green pill practioners just here for the laughs and to enjoy the show
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by LastDays777: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
joey048:
Why is the supernatural always disputed in Nigeria

People haven't seen anything yet. Many are scared of the unknown. A lot is really happening behind the scene in this world.
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Oyindidi(f): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007 abeg keep quiet! You just derail this thread with your senseless talks angry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Chocolatesauce(f): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
My friend's mother visited him in school and transferred a huge sum of money to him a week AFTER her death...
He wasn't told about the death because he was writing exams at that time...so how do u explain that??ghosts exist abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates 44th Birthday Today! Shares New Photo / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals / Anyogu Elekwachi Mazi Ukonu Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.