Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' (48456 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
Boxer007:

You are a ilitarate sir and am only tryin to edocate you. By the way i am gay and i will glady love to kiss u and make up
Even the person typing is more illiterate than the accused. He can't even spell illiterate and educating. He spell it as ilitarate. grin grin grin grin. Even dog doesn't eat dog
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Kriptune: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
BuhariBuster:
Very true story. I was given to my grandmother by my mother who has died a year earlier.

My granny said somebody brought me to the house saying my mum sent me to her and that she was on her way coming. Meanwhile the entire family knew my mum was dead a week earlier.

My striking resemblance with my mum still sends chills down my uncles even 36 years after the incident

Bro more of the gist pls
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Gboliwe: 1:41am On Dec 07, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Anduku: 6:27am On Dec 07, 2018
Too much nollywood is too bad
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2018
Rubbiish:

True that smiley
How are u?

Very well
How about you?
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Rubbiish(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Very well How about you?
I'm fine
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by stanliwise(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bacteriologist:

"You don't read well and you couldn't understand that I use science as a case study"

You use science as a case yet you can tell the difference between a hypothesis and a theory. I wonder who's the naive one here.

Well I have met even more ignorant theists like you. And it's not a surprise really. You need to read a book or two and maybe they could improve your debating skills. Which are ridiculously lacking.
you're the most idiotic person I have ever met, Did you notice that since our discussion you have not brought any single point to the table all you have done is talk like an oversabi judge. Is this how to debate when all you do is attack opponent instead of using proving your side of the debate. You're merely faking intelligence which obviously means you aren't intelligent as the highest thing you could say in a discussion about supernatural is hypothesis and theory. You call yourself microbiologist, when I was in University of Benin microbiologist are set of frustrated prospective medicine student who didn't make it into medicine and were forcefully thrown in the course. Med Lab student even overshadows microbiologist and will soon render microbiology useless. So bro if in your next reply you will not give your side of the discussion which I know you don't have the mental capacity to do, don't bother replying because I would ignore you.

I have taken time to go round your other post and see how stupid you try to ridicule people. If you do this in real life you won't get anywhere in your career or you will get there the hard way. Silently take my advice boy

Telling people they are not intelligent does not make you intelligent and does not make them foolish either. Your are too naive and saucy young boy.

Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by Bacteriologist(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
stanliwise:
you're the most idiotic person I have ever met, Did you notice that since our discussion you have not brought any single point to the table all you have done is talk like an oversabi judge. Is this how to debate when all you do is attack opponent instead of using proving your side of the debate. You're merely faking intelligence which obviously means you aren't intelligent as the highest thing you could say in a discussion about supernatural is hypothesis and theory. You call yourself microbiologist, when I was in University of Benin microbiologist are set of frustrated prospective medicine student who didn't make it into medicine and were forcefully thrown in the course. Med Lab student even overshadows microbiologist and will soon render microbiology useless. So bro if in your next reply you will not give your side of the discussion which I know you don't have the mental capacity to do, don't bother replying because I would ignore you.

I have taken time to go round your other post and see how stupid you try to ridicule people. If you do this in real life you won't get anywhere in your career or you will get there the hard way. Silently take my advice boy

Telling people they are not intelligent does not make you intelligent and does not make them foolish either. Your are too naive and saucy young boy.

Lmao CLUELESS
Re: Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' by GetCofOProperty: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Anduku:
Too much nollywood is too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Depressed Mabel Makun Asks DSS To Attend To Her Call On Security Threats / Alexx Ekubo 2004 Vs 2021 Photos (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.