Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Help: What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: What Should I Do (991 Views)

Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / Pls Help! What I Once Enjoyed Is Now putting My Job At Risks / Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: What Should I Do by DDMoses(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
I met this lady, 25yrs by age, we are both in the same age, though she told me that she is already in relationship, but yet we continue our dating stuff, she has not give me positive answer but the way she respond gave me assurance of her acceptance, just 2days ago, i called her as usual asking her where she was, because she works in lagos and come back aroung 9pm, so it was exact that time and she said she was on her way home but am hearing music sound, i question her she told me she was wth her husband, this annoyed me and i stared sending her nasty message telling her that all sort of things but i did not abuse her only tell her that i wish but she didnt, and pray we meet at the beaches of the world, but i cant condone it, i later called her, she send me a mesage that she is testing my emotional maturity, have calle dher leting her know that am only makng my grivance known, my question now is this, what should i do, cos i luv this lady and ishe does too but with what have done and what she said that she was testing my emotional maturity, do i still have a hope do i act imature.
thanks
pls dont abuse me just tell me yur view
Re: Help: What Should I Do by Omolola1(f): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2010
Rephrasing the poster's ENGLISH lipsrsealed

Back to topic,
she has already told you the truth,
she is married and has a husband
forget that she has said she was testing your whatever cool
leave her alone coz she is married undecided
Re: Help: What Should I Do by Vic2k3(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
Omalola u even get strength and time 2 talk.as 4 me oya bros continue dey chop married abuna.repercussions dey sha
Re: Help: What Should I Do by Odunnu: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
Plz smbdy tel me what d OP said.I dnt undstand anythn he wrote.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2010
This is called Niglish!!! grin grin grin grin lol can't help but laugh my head off grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help: What Should I Do by Jaideyone(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2010
She might still be seeing the other guy. Don't let her give u heart aches. Just forget about her. There are 3billion others girls out there.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by Kelvinj(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2010
@poster
I dont even understand this whole drama, but if that girl is married and u're still doing what ur doing, Wahala dey oo cos pesin much chop ur own abuna. Rmb what goes around comes around
Re: Help: What Should I Do by ronky4luv(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
You've been told!
Re: Help: What Should I Do by 1105(f): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2010
Its called english Dude English~ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help: What Should I Do by iice(f): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
Why do you people stick around like a dog on a leash when a woman says she has boyfriend but she will give you answer after 2 months? Does that even make sense? And ya'll come back to spout tripe about how woman blah blah evil blah blah. I still don't get it. Like temporary loss of brain function. Bone the woman and find one who isn't attached or happy to drag you along in the hopes of chopping from you and her own bobo. Like hello! common sense undecided
Re: Help: What Should I Do by deoyel25(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2010
I wonder how some people managed to pass English at O level. The poor boy did not say the chic is married. Maybe its because the write up is faulty sha.

@Poster, if you die cos of a girl, millions of em will march on your grave. Wise up guy and dont be a loser. Find your own levels dude.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by double08(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2010
iice:

Why do you people stick around like a dog on a leash when a woman says she has boyfriend but she will give you answer after 2 months? Does that even make sense? And ya'll come back to spout tripe about how woman blah blah evil blah blah. I still don't get it. Like temporary loss of brain function. Bone the woman and find one who isn't attached or happy to drag you along in the hopes of chopping from you and her own bobo. Like hello! common sense undecided

lady Gaga
Re: Help: What Should I Do by vescucci(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
A girl with her heart somewhere else is likely just using you. I'm tempted to say you are slow but you say make we no yab you, besides love blinds like a megawatt halogen lamp. Look for someone else who values you and leave this one alone. If she's married, that's a no-brainer. If she lives with said guy, no-brainer. If she is his girlfriend, use your brain.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by DDMoses(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
tanx to some of you that offer reasonable advice though not logical enough, and to some who doesnt apply senses in their writing thanks to you also, am not amazed cos "common sense is not common to everybody because is not a tail of academy" i only need yur advice not abuses cheers
Re: Help: What Should I Do by iice(f): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2010
As dense as a brick wall
Re: Help: What Should I Do by vescucci(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2010
Temper temper. He needs advice remember?
Re: Help: What Should I Do by iice(f): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
It rhymes too lol
Re: Help: What Should I Do by vescucci(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2010
You make a maestro outta me
Re: Help: What Should I Do by iice(f): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2010
Don't be modest now caro tongue
Re: Help: What Should I Do by MrCork1: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2010
DDMoses, bro, I will not abuse you for slacking

Go and stood down in that corner!!! Real men do not cry, gademmmit!!!!
Re: Help: What Should I Do by vescucci(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2010
Real men cry but not in public and they don't wail

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Beats Me And Got Me And His Other Gf Pregnant / dd / How Do Ii Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.