Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (61065 Views)

10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Iziquiel(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
gidjah:
sorry if my post hurts ,but I know you are definitely o e of those norminal churchee in this nation else you wouldn't have been crossed with my post.wehter you like it or yes, we have men in and out of seasons, and God still have generals as of old on earth today
Yeah, I'm one of those churchee as you rightly put it but the difference between me and many of you is that, i don't see this so called me as my God that is why I call them out for their swindling nature. I never said that there are no generals now like the ones of old, i was being particular about your Bishop. Can you compare the lifestyle and boastful nature of your Bishop to any of our Apostolic fathers? Is their any resemblance? Mention one of our Apostolic fathers that boasted with earthly riches like your Bishop does.
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by gidjah(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Iziquiel:

Yeah, I'm one of those churchee as you rightly put it but the difference between me and many of you is that, i don't see this so called me as my God that is why I call them out for their swindling nature. I never said that there are no generals now like the ones of old, i was being particular about your Bishop. Can you compare the lifestyle and boastful nature of your Bishop to any of our Apostolic fathers? Is their any resemblance? Mention one of our Apostolic fathers that boasted with earthly riches like your Bishop does.
let's not throw tantrums over this matter, not even here on a public forum.It might interest ypu to know that D bishop isn't a boastful type rather a very spiritually bold person.You need to know his mentor in the ministry then you won't even complain about him Been boastful, when you come across men. Like Elijah, John the Baptist ,Elisha what do you have to say then?It is in your own mortal eyes that you judge him boastful, the Heavens never see him a such and more reason why I said if you are not a very deeply scripturally led person, you would easily get turn off the way he ministers, and as a matter of fact, so many other ministers dislike his style but he's yet their far senior ,that man is an enigma of wisdom .I am his follower but I still find hard things about his teachings most times .
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Iziquiel(m): 5:40am On Dec 08, 2018
gidjah:
let's not throw tantrums over this matter, not even here on a public forum.It might interest ypu to know that D bishop isn't a boastful type rather a very spiritually bold person.You need to know his mentor in the ministry then you won't even complain about him Been boastful, when you come across men. Like Elijah, John the Baptist ,Elisha what do you have to say then?It is in your own mortal eyes that you judge him boastful, the Heavens never see him a such and more reason why I said if you are not a very deeply scripturally led person, you would easily get turn off the way he ministers, and as a matter of fact, so many other ministers dislike his style but he's yet their far senior ,that man is an enigma of wisdom .I am his follower but I still find hard things about his teachings most times .
We can go on and debating this subject, I don't need to be scriptural to know a true/boastful man of God. I know his background and how he started, it might also interest you to know that I worship in Winners where i reside so it is not like I'm speaking out of jealousy or whatsoever like those other men of 'God ' you said are jealous of him. And I really don't how you could sound so authoritatively that the Heavens never sees him as a boastful man. Lol, I want you to understand this day, that a man's anointing do not guarantee him heaven or doesn't mean he is a child of the Most High. If you think a man's wisdom or anointing makes him a true man of God then you don't understand the mysteries in the Bible.
One last thing, criticism doesn't mean jealousy.
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by gidjah(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Iziquiel:

We can go on and debating this subject, I don't need to be scriptural to know a true/boastful man of God. I know his background and how he started, it might also interest you to know that I worship in Winners where i reside so it is not like I'm speaking out of jealousy or whatsoever like those other men of 'God ' you said are jealous of him. And I really don't how you could sound so authoritatively that the Heavens never sees him as a boastful man. Lol, I want you to understand this day, that a man's anointing do not guarantee him heaven or doesn't mean he is a child of the Most High. If you think a man's wisdom or anointing makes him a true man of God then you don't understand the mysteries in the Bible.
One last thing, criticism doesn't mean jealousy.
a mans annointing might not spare him hell right, but I do not see him as a boaster ,he's just an emotional person like you and I who The heavens gradually helped to overcome that serious attitude (if you understand what I mean)we all still have a part of us that we still deal with regularly as flesh even though we seem to see our self thought the eyes of pure faith.I won't wanna go further on this generals matter,he has been of the most tremendous blessings to my life and ministry both physically and spiritually too.I would only wanna discuss this kind of issues with you if you 1.are a true child of God (born again and very ongoimg in that light). 2.-you have in depth biblical knowledge with the Holy spirit there to always guide you .3)- you have a minisyry or have a calling( with the evidence of the Holy spirit backing with evidence ).Then we may talk pretty open on this .So sorry I am like bringing up comditioms over this matter).you said you are ready to talk on it over and over right ? The those are my terms .I don't like discussing deeply sensitive mysteries that are spiritual with "milk Christians ". I do not only attend church," I AM THE CHURCH "
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Iziquiel(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
gidjah:
a mans annointing might not spare him hell right, but I do not see him as a boaster ,he's just an emotional person like you and I who The heavens gradually helped to overcome that serious attitude (if you understand what I mean)we all still have a part of us that we still deal with regularly as flesh even though we seem to see our self thought the eyes of pure faith.I won't wanna go further on this generals matter,he has been of the most tremendous blessings to my life and ministry both physically and spiritually too.I would only wanna discuss this kind of issues with you if you 1.are a true child of God (born again and very ongoimg in that light). 2.-you have in depth biblical knowledge with the Holy spirit there to always guide you .3)- you have a minisyry or have a calling( with the evidence of the Holy spirit backing with evidence ).Then we may talk pretty open on this .So sorry I am like bringing up comditioms over this matter).you said you are ready to talk on it over and over right ? The those are my terms .I don't like discussing deeply sensitive mysteries that are spiritual with "milk Christians ". I do not only attend church," I AM THE CHURCH "
Lol.. Milk Christians indeed. And what makes you think you have a better knowledge of who God is more than I do? I am 100% sure that you would not have said those things you said if I saw your man 'god'(Oyedepo) in the same light as you.. I've come across many of your likes and you all sound the same. Anyways , I'm not surprised after all that's what you have all learnt from your Daddy Bishop..
Lastly, I never said I would want to continue debating with you. I mean, how would I spend precious time debating with someone who sees his/her Bishop as God,someone who who claims to know the Bible yet doesn't know what the Bible says about earthly riches and even something as mundane as, HUMILITY ? It's clearly a waste of time. Las las, heaven go shock so many people.
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by InansBobo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Namzy:
Pride comes before a.......
he's bold not proud. He's confessing about God's goodness in his life.

and that's why your quote won't work- He'd most likely not fall
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by desiredhome: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
ezegenigbonine:
Help the poor with it.
Grant free education to the poor ones in ur church
Create youth empowerment foundation not tithe empowerment
Help the youth
Then I'll believe that u are rich in the lord

Yes
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by CodeTemplar: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Iziquiel:

I pity tour type. The bishop talked about being dangerously wealthy by reason of getting what he wants when the need arises and you people somehow find a way to twist it into something entirely different.

Do you lack comprehension this much? please read the OP again and stop talking off point.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Iziquiel(m): 6:24am On Dec 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I pity tour type. The bishop talked about being dangerously wealthy by reason of getting what he wants when the need arises and you people somehow find a way to twist it into something entirely different.

Do you lack comprehension this much? please read the OP again and stop talking off point.
You have to pity yourself more, idolater. Go lick your Bishop's as$. Keep defending a rogue, what's the correlation between being dangerously rich and getting what HE NEEDS WHEN THE NEED ARISES? Idolater!
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by CodeTemplar: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Iziquiel:

You have to pity yourself more, idolater. Go lick your Bishop's as$. Keep defending a rogue, what's the correlation between being dangerously rich and getting what HE NEEDS WHEN THE NEED ARISES? Idolater!
The OP is there for all to see. Stop twisting words out of context.
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Angela4life(f): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2021
Oyedepo is just a fraudster and winners chapel a scam he claim he has money but yet he was unable to take care of his pastors warefare in the local villages but sack them without any moral shortcomings but because they couldn't raise much money for him i mean who in his right senses will expect much money from anybody in local villages lets alone pastors trying to run a church in local villages

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Prophet Dancing, Rocking A Lady At A Wedding In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.