₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,136,943 members, 4,639,504 topics. Date: Friday, 14 December 2018 at 10:59 AM

In Need Of Serioius Help!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Need Of Serioius Help!!! (104 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Serioius Help!!! by 21cents: 2:20pm On Dec 06
Hi there, pls take your time to read till the end.

my name is rahman and i just got admitted to university 2 months ago but i'm currently in need of a 65k loan to balance and pay up my tuition as the deadline for payment is almost here. the tuition is 93k but i currently have about 30k with me. please be advised i'm a professional graphic designer, and currently learning programming to add to my skills. i am willing to pay back 20k each month, starting january till i complete my loan by march. i approached lapo MFB last week for the loan and i was told they don't give loans in december. NL is my last resort regarding this and i hope thing turn out good.

for proofs regarding my admission, i will be posting some screenshots below and for anonimity's sake, i wouldnt be revealing too much personal details in the screenshots.
and in case someone has decided to help out with the loan, kindly send me mail at kenndesigns0@gmail.com where we can discuss the interest rate and other stuff. i will be revealing my unedited jamb number, full name, admission details, bank acct details etc henceforth to the person for more proofs.

pls i really need this money fast as the closing date is around the corner, thank you.
take a look at the screenshots below for proofs.
Re: In Need Of Serioius Help!!! by 21cents: 2:25pm On Dec 06
this here is the admission letter... apologies for blurring out some details.. i'll reveal that to the person that is willing to help me out. you can therefore check the jamb website yourself to be sure i'm honest with this.

Re: In Need Of Serioius Help!!! by 21cents: 2:28pm On Dec 06
here is the tuition slip to be taken to the bank for the payment. 93k. but i have 30k with me now.

Re: In Need Of Serioius Help!!! by 21cents: 2:34pm On Dec 06
and here is acceptance fee slip which i've already paid last month.

i believe someone out can help me out with this. i work from home and i can assure you i'll pay back.

20k monthly starting january. we can discuss the interest rate through my mail at kenndesigns0@gmail.com after which i would send you my whatsapp number for quick communication.
thank you as i anticipate.

cc fynestboi

Re: In Need Of Serioius Help!!! by fattbabakay(m): 11:20am On Dec 07
Let me see your graphics portfolio. If impressed, I can lend you on terms that you’ll do designs for me till the payment is completed. So, more like I’m paying upfront for designs.

“All things being equal.”
Re: In Need Of Serioius Help!!! by Fynestboi: 11:20am On Dec 07
Cc: fattbabakay
Re: In Need Of Serioius Help!!! by 21cents: 3:37pm On Dec 13
Fynestboi:
Cc: fattbabakay
still need the assistance sir.. I'm yet to find someone willing to help..
Re: In Need Of Serioius Help!!! by 21cents: 3:43pm On Dec 13
Cc: lalasticlala Fynestboi mynd44 ..

Pls kindly help out sirs.. I'm not in need of free money anywhere. I'll gladly pay back.. And yes, I do work for fynestboi so there's nothing to worry about. I'm also willing to reveal my jamb number to any mod thats willing to help. Thnk you

(1) (Reply)

Update You Phone Firmware To The Latest Firewall Including Lateset Featur / Laspotech Admission Final Lists / Multilinks Blue Internet Connection + 26days Connection On It { 11k }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.