Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future (38770 Views)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa's Accents (Video) / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by paddyofboss(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
agbonkamen:
May you never get erection
Y are u so concerned about his erection.. Is he dragging erection with u.. He doesn't have sense sha so he deserves it
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by Lokoyen(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Beehshorp:

Where are the mods? This guy deserve to be banned and remanded in sars custody.

MYndd44, where are you?
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by flexerking(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
lemme be going mumu don dey too many for nl fp. mods be doing like buhari
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by DozieInc(m): 5:09am On Dec 07, 2018
She growing to a beautiful princess... haters don taya
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by ACCURETE(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2018
agbonkamen:
May you never get erection
na wa oo dis lyf
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by SRK1(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2018
Hello house.

I'm looking for someone to support this Fiverr hustle.
Please support it with views and favoriting it.
Thanks a bunch.

http:///s_blogwriter
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by agbonkamen(f): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Is it possible I chat with you on Whatsapp?

I think that is best. I will share details.

Please, Thanks.
Pm me
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by agbonkamen(f): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2018
toyinjimoh:
I believe your parent will regret given birth to animal like you disgracing ur innocent parent
well I don't have anything to say to you it's obvious you are a fool.
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by midehi2(f): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2018
gypsey:
So you are wishing him death too? sad you two are as bad as each other.
I only returned his wish
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
midehi2:

I only returned his wish
And that makes you Morally better? grin what if some one else returns your wish like you returned his wish? and then it goes on and on and on, we would all end up dead. grin No one would be left to return the last wish.

I don't expect you to understand. undecided
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by midehi2(f): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
gypsey:
And that make ls you Morally better? grin what if some one else returns your wish like you returned his wish? and then it goes on and on and on, we would all end up dead. grin No one would be left to return the last wish.

I don't expect you to understand. undecided
I know you are bird of same feathers, ejor, carry your wahala go, the curse was back to sender, na so dem talk am tongue
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
midehi2:

I know you are bird of same feathers, ejor, carry your wahala go, the curse was back to sender, na so dem talk am tongue
back to sender by who? who is sending it back to who? grin

you sound even more confused.

And oh!! what does ejor means?, undecided
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by toyinjimoh(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
agbonkamen:
well I don't have anything to say to you it's obvious you are a fool.
including u and ur generation...fool
Re: Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future by soulwin4life: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Yomzzyblog:

'Future president you meant', Popular Nigerian comedian Seyi Law says as he corrects a fan who said his daughter, Tiwa will be a first lady in future.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/comedian-seyi-law-corrects-fan-who-said.html
i must make sure i detest this bastard that made this post "that ugly girl don't deserve to live, he have something to explain this is not ordinary comment. before it get out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow / Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him / Debie-Rise Shows Off Hot Legs As She Shares More Photos With Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.