Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December (25322 Views)

How To Travel Home This December. / Affordable Places To Spend The Sallah Holiday / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by Gkemz: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Include in your list
Ogbunike cave in Anambra, New berries museum in Enugu, Ibariogwa in Owerri, Nekede zoo in Owerri,
These are some of the cool places I've been to.
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by adslipps: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
I will be chilling at Burj Khalifa on the Christmas Day. Dubai in a bit
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by ogmask: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
lollytk:
Please where is the beach located in Port Harcourt

One is at Borokiri axis amd another caled tourist beach still in town. Outside phc there is one at Buguma, Okrika, Bonny and so in....
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
For this buhari period the budget for this get away is enough chill me and my guys with big fish pepper soup at mama J cool spot
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by WinkWrld: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Omu Resort , ibeju lekki is very nice. Its Funworld with lots of Meri-go-round. Ideal for families , lovers, and even a place to hunt chicks and guys. Just hold ur 3k strong

1 Like

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by Denique(f): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
emrain:
Hi impact resorts is a good place for family getaway.

But damn expensive!
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hello all, I'd be interested in going to Yankari game reserve in Bauchi this December/new year. Not sure how to go about it yet; cost estimate, accommodation, feeding etc. Any suggestion and ideas would be welcomed. Thanks

I intend to spend 6-7 days though..
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by snosoar: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 500 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817

Furthermore, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Even female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
OP u did not mention
AKALA GHETTO WEED COMPANY MUSHIN

WAY STREET/MAY FLOWER ASHEWO LODGE

1 Like

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by Reference(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
stam101:
Please who has ever been to Tinapa Resort pls I need to know the budget and estimate.
Thank you

Was there last year.... as dead as a Dodo.... just don't bother. Been to most of these places at different times... and concluded that tourism is not in our DNA. Nigeria just doesn't know how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by Reference(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
stam101:
Please who has ever been to Tinapa Resort pls I need to know the budget and estimate.
Thank you

Was there last year.... as dead as a Dodo.... just don't bother. Been to most of these places at different times... and concluded that tourism is not in our DNA. Nigeria just doesn't know how to do it.

I need a vacation this year but I just cannot decide on where to go and what to do....perhaps back to the ancient city of Kano. Haven't been there on 20 years.

1 Like

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by wisdomremz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sirventor01:
Am intrested in going to that takwa bay from the main land can you help with all the necessary info like direction,cost of boat cruise and any other head up.thanks

take a BRT and stop @ TBS.....then u take a keke right @ TBS telling them you are going to officer's mess. opposite the officers mess you will see boat to tarkwa bay ...being the festive season budget #1000 for to and fro, on a normal day it is #500

3 Likes

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by wisdomremz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
op should have added location too
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by Sirventor01(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
wisdomremz:

take a BRT and stop @ TBS.....then u take a keke right @ TBS telling them you are going to officer's mess. opposite the officers mess you will see boat to tarkwa bay ...being the festive season budget #1000 for to and fro, on a normal day it is #500
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by buskeske: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
stam101:
Thank you

There is nothing in Tinapa, except you just want to go and swim there sha
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by stubbornman(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2018
I'm taking a Vacation to Ibeshe beach but that will be by January!!! I need a very quiet place!!
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by RichDad1(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2018
High Impact Planet along Lagos-Ibadan express at Ibafo, is the bomb.
If you’ve not been there , you’re missing.
That’s Naija’s Disneyland. grin
It’s Pricey though lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by Gboliwe: 1:33am On Dec 07, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by murphybo(m): 4:38am On Dec 07, 2018
Minjibir park, kano
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by juniorstar(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2018
Omu resort not on the list
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by PLAYBOX22: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2018
Experience 2018���!!!

1 Like

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by fpeter(f): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2018
Abuja people, where can one go to?
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Abeg, I no fit for all this wahala. anybody with "okpo joint" ? at least I will gain what I paid for

1 Like

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2018
lollytk:
Please where is the beach located in Port Harcourt
Biko, don't even think of tourist beach, PH. You'd regret you did.

Very dry and funless place.

1 Like

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by wahles(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Any1 in Abeokuta looking to have fun at fun turf - Paint ball arena ?

Make we connect

Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by SFSNIPER(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
tourismlove:
If you are in Lagos and would love to have fun this December with my tour team, click this link for more http://toursnigeria.com/december/
Did you school in UAM?
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by tourismlove: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
SFSNIPER:
Did you school in UAM?

No I didn't, Unaab
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by kayo80(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
RichDad1:
High Impact Planet along Lagos-Ibadan express at Ibafo, is the bomb.
If you’ve not been there , you’re missing.
That’s Naija’s Disneyland. grin
It’s Pricey though lipsrsealed

Like how much to ride the Ferris wheel?
Re: Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December by MightyFortress: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain / Has Anyone Flown With Medview Airlines? / My Ordeal At Soekarno-hatta International Airport Jakarta, Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.