Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan (54073 Views)

Wike Hits Ayu Hard Again,pdp Southwest Gov Blast Atiku, Says He Will Never Win / Oyo PDP Group Endorses Eddy Olafeso As PDP Southwest Chairman / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by pawesome(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
papiwyte:
undecided undecided
and this one's now are not looting? grin
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
Alimosho and epe local government alone will do better than dis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Lordofthewest(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
All these ones just came for sightseeing jonathan did bigger rallies than this is the southwest after sharing dollars to all the yoruba kings, no yoruba born of a woman in his/her right mind would vote the combination of looter and yeebow bigot.The welfare of Nigeria as a country is all we care about someone please tell Atiku/OBItuary to stop wasting their time cos their defeat is certain.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
XINOIX:
tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Cooladex(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
Its crystal clear that Bubu will win this hands down. But they won't accept. Una talk pass this for Jona time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by quickberry2(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Remember Campaign Council has not been named nor inaugurated..

It is starting this saturday in Kano

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Agritech:
How has the mighty PDP fallen. PDP presidential rally looking like a SUG presidential rally.
Tell me the different when Buhari campaign at the same location in 2015, PDP pulled more crowd than Buhari them

Below pic is APC presidential campaign 2015

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by ogawisdom(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
President elect

someone should console APC members by telling them the crowd was rented from Ghana

ndi ara

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lordofthewest:
All these ones just came for sightseeing jonathan did bigger rally than this is the southwest after sharing dollars to all the yoruba kings, no yoruba born of a woman on his/her right mind would vote the combination of looter and yeebow bigot.The welfare of Nigeria as a country is all we care about someone please tell Atiku/OBItuary to stop wasting their time.
Continue consoling yourself

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
Why is pdp afraid of taking their zonal campaign to larger venues? Even seyi making pulled more crowd than this which means that most yorubas are against atiku.he will get below 35%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by mfm04622: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
dannyoungstick:
It is a rally dude done in a state...You expect people to travel from other states because of just a rally which they can watch broadcast from their home..

I expect PDP members from the South West to be there! That is normal!

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by kingsmaila(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by ankpaone: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
eyyahh.. this clearly shows that PDP cannot win south west

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by jellington: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
There two options left for us to get out of our woods.Vote P.M.B for integrity, accountability and Prudence or Vote Atiku and slide back to the dark days of merciless,wanton,criminal and shameless stealing of our treasury . I am not a politician but we will see again after February election but i dey warn Nigerians 16 years of PDP administration,so much resources nothing to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by edupedia: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
seanfer:
Let’s say the truth here Sokoto rally still the most crowded Rally so far in the Zonal PDP Rally.... Let’s wait and see the turnout when APC starts their own on Saturday in Kano..

.....I am already afraid of the crowd to be seen....do not let any IPOB or PDP lie to u about this Ibadan crowd......this is supposed to be the political and admin centre of Yorubaland....to any Yoruba swing a presidential rally being held in front of Mapo Hall means something is seriously wrong...

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by senatordave1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
mfm04622:

If pdp can hold a zonal rally in a hall,then the state rally will be in someone's compound.buhari will pull a bigger crowd from bayelsa or abia than this ibadan charade.

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by seanfer(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
edupedia:

.....I am already afraid of the crowd to be seen....do not let any IPOB or PDP lie to u about this Ibadan crowd......this is supposed to be the political and admin centre of Yorubaland....to any Yoruba swing a presidential rally being held in front of Mapo Hall means something is seriously wrong...

But those at Upper-Iweka and Aba are everywhere shouting that the SW is PDP... I can’t wait to see what they will be shouting when PDP lose the Election in 2019...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by wristbangle: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
, I remember how you insulted Ibadan as the capital of brown roof republic in the world. Thank God Internet never forgets.

Are you more SW than we? Please face Anambra and leave us alone. Stop interfering on issues that doesn't concern you.

I dare you to quote me, so I can reveal your bigotry comments on SW region.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by gotnel: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
Never use crowd in a political rally to judge how popular that political party is.
Let us face issues and leave the numbers of people that attended a rally.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by uthlaw: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
I'm there but the fact is that 65% of people that came won't still vote for PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by uthlaw: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
I'm was there, but the fact is that 65% of people that came won't still vote for PDP.
Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Enskynelson(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
Afamed:

A zonal PDP Presidential rally consist of 6 states. Everyone has been distancing from the fugitive candidate
Here is the real image tongue

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by BENITAPUSSY: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
kernel001:

The man that led Nigeria into recession, that made Nigeria the poorest nation on earth.
Let me show you the people to hold responsible for that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lordofthewest:
All these ones just came for sightseeing jonathan did bigger rallies than this is the southwest after sharing dollars to all the yoruba kings, no yoruba born of a woman on his/her right mind would vote the combination of looter and yeebow bigot.The welfare of Nigeria as a country is all we care about someone please tell Atiku/OBItuary to stop wasting their time cos their defeat is certain.
oga speak for your self

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by agboaustine: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
PDP is biggest party in Africa
with rich men and women and educated men and women
APC THUGS and uneducated fools talking any how like apc hairman

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by SocialJustice: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
alsudan:
They will soon come here to shout 'this is Mapo hall, it can't contain more than 3000 people", even though these pictures don't lie.

Really funny how failures that can't even commence their campaigns care so much about the numbers of another.
Commence campaigns ke, they have met their doom already. Is Buhari healthy enough to face the rigours of campaigning?

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by misano(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
fokusmind:
If this is what Seyi Makinde ( Oyo PDP Guber aspirant) pulls for his gubernatorial campaign, he should be ashamed of himself, not to talk of South West Presidential rally . How time flies! Check out 2015 APC presidential rally with few states in its possession.Now that the whole South West is locked down fpr APC, 2019 gonna be more massive

Your picture tells us one thing. APC loves propaganda. If APC can to the point of hiring drones for their campaign just to show pictures, then their propaganda machinery is not joking.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan by dannyoungstick(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
mfm04622:

The real issue is the poll not rallies...For example i may be a die hard fan of buhari, but that doesnt say i must go to the rally in Kano while i live in kaduna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note) / Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.