Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick (109933 Views)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by poshbrave(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
in their personal house...her parents have try for her she choose her path
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Something is under that bwest. I don't trust busty gals again since I see julie's own.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by manny4life(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
I really don't see what the fuss is about, Nigerians and drama. She said her mind and her truth, some of y'all need to deal with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Well I'm looking for her parents for a different reason.

I want to pay her bride price and marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Emma1Oj(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Its not about parenting o... Person wey wan spoil go spoil no matter the guide or protection from his or her parents. I kn a pastor who has two daughters, he guides dem jealously and neva allow them to mingle or play with others. The younger daughter do invite a guy that do come to Bleep her in her room at time during the day at times the guy go over night. I kn all this secret because the guy do come to download everything to us.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by bluefilm: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
The same _bitch that once said lesbians should be _raped because _dick is life...
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by frozen70(f): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
This one have not experienced life

Leave her let her air her opinion
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by clemz85(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Wonders of 21st century
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by zabuur: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
This is what we Nigerians tag as being civil.

Don't ask for her parents coz they might probably tell u, this is computer age.

Foolish
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by selfmadeboss: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
this is the only sensible olosho naija has.
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by danjalingo: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nothing wey unemployment no go cause. Buhari, please hurry up and go let's be Atikulated.
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by danjalingo: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nothing wey unemployment no go cause. Buhari, please hurry up and go let's be Atikulated.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Those her watermelons on her chest should be recommended to jubril/bubu for proper sucking to bring him back to lifecheesy.
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by movid(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
virgoquin:
Is that not the girl on Facebook that always want to sound more American. grin
Na she
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by MossLuv: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
wetin concern me. her butch, her Bleep, her toto. everything she talked about here is hers and not mine. why should I bothered!?
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by notoriousbabe: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Igbos full of nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Every glorified thrash easily makes news headlines dis days,bunch of lazy youths,what more?they end up finding dia way to nairaland front page.... warning to d mod dat is behind dis.... d next time i waste my hard earned mb to open such tin again.... u must subscribe my fone for me..... what rubbish!!!!!!!
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
PEOPLE should be encouraged to do ABORTION or use CONDOM to avert these eddiots
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by scait(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oya come make we go...

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by MrFly(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
See Manchester united. Hope they are not drooling!
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
That's my kinda girl!! No messing About!!

I will still fuvk her!! tongue
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Oponel1962: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Which of these support her action:
... Islam
... Christianity
... Custom
... Tradition.
One may be known for either of the two:
Good
Or. Bad.
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by flexerking(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
na by force to get american accent instead you are just fooling urself

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Epifanio(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
see her face ugly, dirty ipo-pig.
that's her problem.
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by durubennie(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
If you stay in ph come out at night to GRA phase 3 sani abacha road or woji road.. You will see small teenage girls walking semi clad on the road going to night parties clubbing

No b today girls spoil

If you are getting a gf open your eye oo

Pray u don't meet a retired runs girl

They no dey write am 4 face

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
this one is mad o. they should take her to intensive care
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
She thinks the other girl is the side chick... Me I know she's the side chick no doubt.
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by jaymee0(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Better pikin
Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
These kinda things because data is cheap..

Re: Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick by 2buffagain(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Standard something naw grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.