Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

#BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (43024 Views)

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by globalresource: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by obaataaokpaewu: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
He's not a clone, how about a Double?

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by buhariguy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ekez:
Buhari is a clone ,simple
even idiotic pig reno think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Zaikon(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
If he is cloned OBJ and others will never keep kwayet.

They are just shocked that PMB survived.

#Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Frankdoz27:
Jubril is a confirm clone! If you doubt it, ask a Yoruba Muslims.
A what?

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Topccy007z: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Just as over 'mumu' wan kill you.

Why are there too much cows everywhere. Beef would be cheap this Festivity period due to enough cows supporting the cloned African cow
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by saraki2019(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Buhari is not physically cloned but mentally , jeau be cloned
Because this is.not fue GMB I voted for.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Pekele007: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
ayatt:
Nigerians don't reason sha.. Why will a whole president be cloned and those close to him won't know?

who said Buhari was cloned?

use your head for once bros
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by saraki2019(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Buhari is not physically cloned but mentally , jeau be cloned
Because this is.not the GMB I voted for.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nairaland - a very useless media, full of nonsense and retrogression. Its a platform for idiots, bigots and brainwashed zombies. such a pity some gullibles spent their time commenting irrationally on post that are of no value to them.
I hereby advised the management of this platform to put proper check to all the irregularities on this media.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by zoedew: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pekele007:
Nnamdi Kanu never said Jubrin is a clone, rather he said Jubrin is an impostor.

Calling Buhari a clone is the figment of imaginations of Lai Mohammed and his disciples.

Spot the difference between six and half a dozen!
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Racoon(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
No cloning but an impositor is highly likely.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by FarahAideed: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
madridguy:
Which God?

The Almighty God that is sending Buhari back to Daura
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by zoedew: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
chlorophyll:
Nairaland - a very useless media, full of nonsense and retrogression. Its a platform for idiots, bigots and brainwashed zombies. such a pity some gullibles spent their time commenting irrationally on post that are of no value to them.
I hereby advised the management of this platform to put proper check to all the irregularities on this media.

Not quite! The right to free speech comes with the right to make dunderhead status of a poster public knowledge!
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Omokiri won't admit the truth because of his political benefits.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pekele007:
Nnamdi Kanu never said Jubrin is a clone, rather he said Jubrin is an impostor.

Calling Buhari a clone is the figment of imaginations of Lai Mohammed and his disciples.

Even Buhari is an illiterate, he never understood Kanu, Nigeria gullible, he should have defended been an imposter rather than clone.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Justinlean02(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
landmark86:
Despite the fact the I don't like Buhari, it will be stupid of me to believe FOOL like NNAMDI KANU that Buhari was cloned.

I cant still believe issue of the clone can still be trending in the country that people wia well EDUCATED. Is better we grow mehn.

Rubbish
You're are a bigger fool, see where your roasted educated brain dropped you. Please grab the difference btwn clone and impersonate, dummy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Gandollar(f): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
chiagozien:
Nnamdi Kanu in ISRAEL sending hell in the zoo called nigeria.

I even rush here thinking that buhari just remove his cap to prove ipob wrong.
Hahahahahah... grin
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by 99miles(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Let FG go and settle Jubril's family well, before those Sudanese come out openly to disgrace Nigeria.
The humiliation will be too much for this country.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by densiks: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
To all those who truly feel there's anything like a cloned Buhari,you deserve pity and btw you all might just be cloned species too.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by NessaBoo(f): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
This is a public forum and I am allowed to speak my mind....
meanwhile
LIKE IF YOU THINK BUHARI IS CLONED,
SHARE OTHERWISE

Its a public forum quite alright but there are over 21 rules here, and you always manage to break every single one with one comment. You derail topics and make the threads tedious. I know you want attention but seek it somewhere else pls.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by Frankdoz27: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
Jubril prayer team(JPT), our 30 days and night prayer and fasting is in progress, themed," OPERATION THE CAP MUST FALL".
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by madridguy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
For what purpose?

FarahAideed:

The Almighty God that is sending Buhari back to Daura
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by AHCB: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
As if cloning human beings is now possible. Idiots!
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by FarahAideed: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
madridguy:
For what purpose?

He failed Nigeria
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by martineverest(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
chlorophyll:
well said
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
Almighty GOD is not like we human, he knows PMB is the only man fit for the job for now.

FarahAideed:

He failed Nigeria
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by 99miles(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
AHCB:
As if cloning human beings is now possible. Idiots!
Google it, Sadam Hussein has a double.
It is done with the help of plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by GoldChest(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
madridguy:
Almighty GOD is not like we human, he knows PMB is the only man fit for the job for now.

How can a cloned man be fit for the job cheesy
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by AHCB: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
99miles:
Google it, Sadam Hussein has a double.
It is done with the help of plastic surgery.
that's now cloning bro, it's entirely different.
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by MXrap: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Reno dey shake table wey APC dey cheesy
Re: #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. by 99miles(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 ELECTION: INEC Releases List Of Ten Presidential Candidates / Twitter Removes Osinbajo’s Post For Copyright Violation Of Beyonce’s Song / Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.